Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Angelcmss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Angelcmss »

You're new table is awesome, thanks.

Does anyone know how to adjust the storyteller/your advisors stats? I couldn't find it in the save file. But I'm also pretty new at this whole thing.

Edit: nevermind, I'm special and didn't fully explore the game drop-down

Second edit: it didn't actually seem to change his bonus to the curator role I'm trying to fill.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Angelcmss on Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

Theorac wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:20 am
Anyone know if there is a faster way to grab item IDs other than selling an item to that 99 scrolls guy, then unpacking the save? (perhaps a get "item ID on mouse over" is possible for this game?" :P

kighte gave out these in the original request post:
"91bf657f26eb80f4ba05b0b8440b1e8c" Chain Shirt+1
"4aea6773c1da01c42bd382c1b7c384bc" Cloak of Resistance+1
"e4925df9c7ab2714793cd5834e0a3039" Greatsword+1
That would indeed be useful. I assume there must be a database or some other store of all the item IDs somewhere. I've actually been screwed out of a couple of the relic items because some components are apparently in one-off areas which I happened to miss.

MariseElos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MariseElos »

Niedzielan wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:33 pm
twsang wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 pm
I am very new to cheat engine so I'm still trying to get my bearings on how everything works. What I'm wanting to do is have it so I can do the council upgrades in one day without the game skipping two weeks using Niedzielan's table. I tried checking the rank up time option under the game script category but that didn't seem to affect the passage of time at all (2 weeks still passed). I tried using the change duration events option but that made me fail a large number of story related events (nok nok was supposed to have the conversation to start his personal quest but the game said that expired with the option on) as while the support projects were listed as a one day event, the game still passed two weeks. I'm not sure what combination would get what I'm aiming for and would appreciate some help.

Thank you very much for all the work putting it together.
Which version of my table are you using? Does the issue persist with v136 or above?

In Cheat Engine, ticking the box next to something does one of two different things, depending on what that thing is.
If it's an address, it freezes the value. The "Rankup Time Modifier" in Game -> Kingdom is a static value, so freezing it does nothing. In any case, that rank up is for building ranks, not events. (Confusing terms, but blame whoever wrote the game for calling them that).
Change Duration Events, however, should definitely have worked. And it certainly shouldn't be making events fail prematurely.
If you use the Change Duration Events [Modifier] and set that to somewhere between -1 and 0 (-0.5 should make things take half the time, for instance) does that still make things take 2 weeks?

If that doesn't work, save the game and send it to me and I'll take a look.

Saves are located in
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Kingmaker\Saved Games
rename the .zks to .zip and attach it to a message, or upload it somewhere else and PM me the link.
I don't see Change Duration Events in your table. Or I am just blind.

neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by neuronek »

tseblade wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:20 pm
Hey guys,

Another update to the previous feat list JSON file for save editing.
- Added the paths for feats, abilities and activatable abilities in the save file.
- Added more Fighter and Rogue specific level up feats
- Started adding the abilities for feats that comes with it like Power Attack

Besides a few spell and unarmed related feats almost all general feats are in now.
Hey, do You happen by any chance to have the jsons for the following activatable abilities:
two weapon fighting - I found 2 feats, when I add them I get both penalties and no bonus (regular penalty for 2 weapon fighting and the reduced penalty, so my character becomes even worse at wielding 2 weapons)

I was learning how to do this yesterday and these were the only ones I couldn't find.

Thank You very, very much for a very comprehensive list!!!!

I moved the json quote to the save edit thread instead :)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7995&p=63072#p63072
Last edited by neuronek on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

MariseElos wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:01 pm
Niedzielan wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:33 pm
twsang wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 pm
I am very new to cheat engine so I'm still trying to get my bearings on how everything works. What I'm wanting to do is have it so I can do the council upgrades in one day without the game skipping two weeks using Niedzielan's table. I tried checking the rank up time option under the game script category but that didn't seem to affect the passage of time at all (2 weeks still passed). I tried using the change duration events option but that made me fail a large number of story related events (nok nok was supposed to have the conversation to start his personal quest but the game said that expired with the option on) as while the support projects were listed as a one day event, the game still passed two weeks. I'm not sure what combination would get what I'm aiming for and would appreciate some help.

Thank you very much for all the work putting it together.
Which version of my table are you using? Does the issue persist with v136 or above?

In Cheat Engine, ticking the box next to something does one of two different things, depending on what that thing is.
If it's an address, it freezes the value. The "Rankup Time Modifier" in Game -> Kingdom is a static value, so freezing it does nothing. In any case, that rank up is for building ranks, not events. (Confusing terms, but blame whoever wrote the game for calling them that).
Change Duration Events, however, should definitely have worked. And it certainly shouldn't be making events fail prematurely.
If you use the Change Duration Events [Modifier] and set that to somewhere between -1 and 0 (-0.5 should make things take half the time, for instance) does that still make things take 2 weeks?

If that doesn't work, save the game and send it to me and I'll take a look.

Saves are located in
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Kingmaker\Saved Games
rename the .zks to .zip and attach it to a message, or upload it somewhere else and PM me the link.
I don't see Change Duration Events in your table. Or I am just blind.
It's in Scripts -> Others. Bit of a longer name than what I wrote.

underthewronghat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by underthewronghat »

Angelcmss wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:00 pm
I keep seeing posts about the latest table (niedzielan 136 at this point)?
I've looked everywhere. The last one I can find in this forum is 116. Where are the new tables posted? :?:

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

underthewronghat wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:26 pm
Angelcmss wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:00 pm
I keep seeing posts about the latest table (niedzielan 136 at this point)?
I've looked everywhere. The last one I can find in this forum is 116. Where are the new tables posted? :?:
Not everywhere... try the 2nd page, where he posts all the updates..
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7964&start=23#p61518

ceirwyn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ceirwyn »

Can we get a GOG version? And while I'm asking, since the game is the same, how does one update an existing Steam table for GOG? What exactly needs to change?

*update* Nevermind, it was the patch that broke the table. This works with GOG version as well.

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Can you please make the feat cheat to only affects the normal ability feats without it affecting heritage/bloodline/special class feats?

I tried to set it to 0 in order to avoid filling up every slot and choosing everything but that doesn't seem to work to move on to the feat window and I can only get to apply the changes to the feat window after clicking on the class.

caellach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caellach »

not complaining or anything. But with I dont know if it was Niedzielan table or something else but for some reason ally units seem to not take any damage when i turn on the godmode script stuff.. Fun to watch the mites and kobolds just fighting agaisnt each other without dying.

underthewronghat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by underthewronghat »

Thanks, sicwan. I was looking later in the thread. :smackhead:

For those who have been looking for a ***SAVEGAME EDITOR*** this one worked for me (I have the GOG version of PK).
[Link]

Wyzegy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Wyzegy »

underthewronghat wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:10 am
Thanks, sicwan. I was looking later in the thread. :smackhead:

For those who have been looking for a ***SAVEGAME EDITOR*** this one worked for me (I have the GOG version of PK).
[Link]
Can it edit feats yet?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

caellach wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:06 am
not complaining or anything. But with I dont know if it was Niedzielan table or something else but for some reason ally units seem to not take any damage when i turn on the godmode script stuff.. Fun to watch the mites and kobolds just fighting agaisnt each other without dying.
Oops, fixed.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Nied just FYI the friendly damage scrip, still prevents heals from the hero, if you use heals from your companions they work, but the hero cant heal others and AOE heals dont heal him/her.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:11 am
Nied just FYI the friendly damage scrip, still prevents heals from the hero, if you use heals from your companions they work, but the hero cant heal others and AOE heals dont heal him/her.
Damnit, I hoped it would work.

If the devs had properly marked each ability as "effectOnAlly=Harmful" or "effectOnAlly=Harmful", and "effectOnEnemy=Harmful" or "effectOnEnemy=Helpful" I would be able to make a proper script. As is, some of the heals are marked as doing nothing to allies and harming enemies.

I could hook into the "deal damage" function like the godmode script does and prevent damage if both the target and the caster are in the player's party, but negative conditions/effects would still apply.