Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by fireundubh »

> I'm casting Alchemist Bomb, the ability you get from the first level of alchemist.

I don't think we're looking at the same ability.

AlchemistsFireAbility corresponds to Alchemist's Fire. The AbilityTargetsAround component has m_TargetType set to 0 (TargetType.Enemy).
You can throw a flask of alchemist's fire as a splash weapon with a range of 30 feet.

A direct hit deals 1d6 points of fire damage. Every creature within 5 feet of the point where the flask hits takes 1 point of fire damage from the splash. On the round following a direct hit, the target takes an additional 1d6 points of damage.
BombStandart [sic] corresponds to Alchemist Bomb. The AbilityTargetsAround component has m_TargetType set to 2 (TargetType.Any).
On a direct hit, an alchemist's bomb inflicts 1d6 points of fire damage + additional damage equal to the alchemist's Intelligence modifier. The damage of an alchemist's bomb increases by 1d6 points at every odd-numbered alchemist level[LONGSTART] (this bonus damage is not multiplied on a critical hit or by using feats such as Vital Strike)[LONGEND]. Splash damage from an alchemist bomb is always equal to the bomb's minimum damage[LONGSTART] (so if the bomb would deal 2d6+4 points of fire damage on a direct hit, its splash damage would be 6 points of fire damage)[LONGEND]. Those caught in the splash damage can attempt a Reflex save for half damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the alchemist's level + the alchemist's Intelligence modifier.

> It's directly used to select targets.

Code: Select all

IEnumerable<UnitEntityData> targets = GameHelper.GetTargetsAround(anchor.Point, this.AoERadius);
That is the statement that generates a collection of units to be used as targets. It is the first thing the AbilityTargetsAround.Select method does. The switch statement filters that collection using various predicates. The switch statement itself does not "select" targets.

> You're just not making players targetable by enemy AOE attacks.

Not true. If the Player casts an AbilityTargetsAround ability where m_TargetType == TargetType.Enemy, the Player will be the caster and the Targets will be alive, nearby, and within line of sight. That collection of targets will be reduced to only enemies of the Player.

If the Player casts an AbilityTargetsAround ability where m_TargetType == TargetType.Ally, the Player will be the caster and the Targets will be alive, nearby, and within line of sight. That collection of targets will be reducecd to only allies of the Player.

If the Player casts an AbilityTargetsAround ability where m_TargetType == TargetType.Any, the Player will be the caster and the Targets will be alive, nearby, and within line of sight. That collection of targets will not be reduced except by the conditions set in the blueprint.

targets.Where(context.MaybeCaster.IsEnemy);
This is the equivalent of:

targets.Where(target => context.MaybeCaster.IsEnemy(target));
Or:

public IEnumerable<UnitEntityData> SelectEnemies(UnitEntityData caster, IEnumerable<UnitEntityData> targets)
{
	foreach (UnitEntityData target in targets)
	{
		if (caster.IsEnemy(target))
		{
			yield return target;
		}
	}
}

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Thank you for all the work you've out into your tables DrummerIX and Niedzielan!

Anyone know if there is a faster way to grab item IDs other than selling an item to that 99 scrolls guy, then unpacking the save? (perhaps a get "item ID on mouse over" is possible for this game?" :P

kighte gave out these in the original request post:
"91bf657f26eb80f4ba05b0b8440b1e8c" Chain Shirt+1
"4aea6773c1da01c42bd382c1b7c384bc" Cloak of Resistance+1
"e4925df9c7ab2714793cd5834e0a3039" Greatsword+1

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

tseblade wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:43 am
After reading that topic, there is post few pages back with a JSON you can use for save editing. I put most feats that show up on level up and there are some fighter level up feats that work with other classes.
Sadly I do not see the Arcane Heavy Armor feat listed in the json

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

fireundubh wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:11 am
> I'm casting Alchemist Bomb, the ability you get from the first level of alchemist.

I don't think we're looking at the same ability.

AlchemistsFireAbility corresponds to Alchemist's Fire. The AbilityTargetsAround component has m_TargetType set to 0 (TargetType.Enemy).
You can throw a flask of alchemist's fire as a splash weapon with a range of 30 feet.

A direct hit deals 1d6 points of fire damage. Every creature within 5 feet of the point where the flask hits takes 1 point of fire damage from the splash. On the round following a direct hit, the target takes an additional 1d6 points of damage.
BombStandart [sic] corresponds to Alchemist Bomb. The AbilityTargetsAround component has m_TargetType set to 2 (TargetType.Any).
On a direct hit, an alchemist's bomb inflicts 1d6 points of fire damage + additional damage equal to the alchemist's Intelligence modifier. The damage of an alchemist's bomb increases by 1d6 points at every odd-numbered alchemist level[LONGSTART] (this bonus damage is not multiplied on a critical hit or by using feats such as Vital Strike)[LONGEND]. Splash damage from an alchemist bomb is always equal to the bomb's minimum damage[LONGSTART] (so if the bomb would deal 2d6+4 points of fire damage on a direct hit, its splash damage would be 6 points of fire damage)[LONGEND]. Those caught in the splash damage can attempt a Reflex save for half damage. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 the alchemist's level + the alchemist's Intelligence modifier.
I was using Alchemist's bomb because that's what you talked about here. You claimed it was type Enemy.

fireundubh wrote:

> It's directly used to select targets.

IEnumerable<UnitEntityData> targets = GameHelper.GetTargetsAround(anchor.Point, this.AoERadius);
That is the statement that generates a collection of units to be used as targets. It is the first thing the AbilityTargetsAround.Select method does. The switch statement filters that collection using various predicates. The switch statement itself does not "select" targets.
The whole function we're talking about selects targets. The switch is part of it. The function is literally called select. Filtering results from a larger list is exactly what selecting is.
fireundubh wrote:

> You're just not making players targetable by enemy AOE attacks.

Not true. If the Player casts an AbilityTargetsAround ability where m_TargetType == TargetType.Enemy, the Player will be the caster and the Targets will be alive, nearby, and within line of sight. That collection of targets will be reduced to only enemies of the Player.

If the Player casts an AbilityTargetsAround ability where m_TargetType == TargetType.Ally, the Player will be the caster and the Targets will be alive, nearby, and within line of sight. That collection of targets will be reducecd to only allies of the Player.

If the Player casts an AbilityTargetsAround ability where m_TargetType == TargetType.Any, the Player will be the caster and the Targets will be alive, nearby, and within line of sight. That collection of targets will not be reduced except by the conditions set in the blueprint.

targets.Where(context.MaybeCaster.IsEnemy);
This is the equivalent of:

targets.Where(target => context.MaybeCaster.IsEnemy(target));
Or:

public IEnumerable<UnitEntityData> SelectEnemies(UnitEntityData caster, IEnumerable<UnitEntityData> targets)
{
	foreach (UnitEntityData target in targets)
	{
		if (caster.IsEnemy(target))
		{
			yield return target;
		}
	}
}

Your code on the previous page does this:
Get the enemies of the caster. If the player is the caster remove the player's allies from the list of enemies.
But... player's allies aren't in the list of enemies in the first place. IsEnemy already checks isPlayerParty. (From what I remember, not at PC at the moment - let me know if I'm wrong ).
It also checks if the effect on enemies is harmful. In theory this is a great idea, but every spell I've tried is listed as harmful to enemies, even cure wounds. And many healing abilities aren't listed as helpful to allies.

Whatt behaviour does your script actually change? Give me an example situation (e.g. cast a spell at something, without the mod it does x, with it it does y). I'd test it myself but I have no idea how patchwork mods work. Then again I could just modify it through dnspy, so I'll try rhat when I get back to my PC

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

SlipperyEel wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:04 am
Use the "Change Duration Tasks" script for Tasks. That will set the duration to 1 day and let you manually advance time. Only use the "Change Duration Events" scripts when the player character will be away.
Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:22 am
I'm confused with the new kingdom events options.

So, now if I use the "Change Duration Tasks" it FORCES a day to pass (and the event to complete). Whereas with the older table, I could start a bunch of different tasks, and then just skip a day to have them all finish. Which was vastly better.

Using the modifier option to make 0 day events doesn't seem to work properly, as the events just go away, and it doesn't look like you're getting the results. If you do a "support the X" quest that would normally rank you up... nothing happens. You don't rank up, and when you go back to the throne room, the person's not there to talk to you.

Can we get an option that worked like the instant finish for all this stuff that you had before? It worked far better.
Yes, there was a few quests that didn't work well with it, but you could always just turn it off when you needed to finish those.

EDIT:

So I've somewhat figured out how to get stuff working. I think.

Use the modifier and set it to -1, which gives you 0 day events. Select a bunch of stuff to get done. It should all vanish.
Now turn that off, and go out and back into the map. All those events that were "done" should be showing as in progress now. Now turn on the 1 day cheat, and skip a day. This seems to get things to progress properly.
I've fixed Change Duration Events. Now it checks if it's already at 0 before changing the duration.

kyiori
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kyiori »

Is the table compatible with GOG?

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Niedzielan wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:47 am
But... player's allies aren't in the list of enemies in the first place.
It looks like it should work that way, but even the simplest patch works in the game for Alchemist Bomb. No clue why.

That said, while we were arguing about terminology and whatever, I realized I should account for the ConditionsChecker.

using (context.GetDataScope(unit))
{
	return this.m_Condition.Check();
}
This evaluates the Conditional components in the blueprint. One of those components is ContextConditionIsMainTarget. When false, Alchemist Bomb will cause splash targets to roll for a Reflex save and then deal damage to splash targets, and Alchemist's Fire will check whether the caster is an alchemist or has the Throw Anything feat, and then deal damage to splash targets.

So, while neither ability uses the ConditionsChecker to further limit targets, it is possible for the call to the ConditionsChecker to further constrain the targets collection. Therefore, making this call last just before the return statement should work for all harmful PvE abilities:

if (_useMod && caster.IsPlayerFaction && context.AbilityBlueprint.EffectOnEnemy == AbilityEffectOnUnit.Harmful)
{
	targets = targets.Where(target => !target.IsPlayerFaction);
}

Nheyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nheyx »

Hello,

How do you subtract 1 day time in the game please? I do not understand how to use "Game Time".

Thanks

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Nheyx wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:45 am
Hello,

How do you subtract 1 day time in the game please? I do not understand how to use "Game Time".

Thanks
For the game time: 1 minute = 600000000, 1 hour = 36000000000, 1 day = 864000000000, 1 week = 6048000000000, 1 month = 26208000000000, 1 year = 314496000000000. So if you want to go back 1 day, just subtract 864000000000 from the number.

For the record, the time is represented as "A time period expressed in 100-nanosecond units." as a signed 64bit number, so the timer is seconds*10000000

Edit: I've added a thing to modify time by certain amounts in a dropdown box

twsang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twsang »

I am very new to cheat engine so I'm still trying to get my bearings on how everything works. What I'm wanting to do is have it so I can do the council upgrades in one day without the game skipping two weeks using Niedzielan's table. I tried checking the rank up time option under the game script category but that didn't seem to affect the passage of time at all (2 weeks still passed). I tried using the change duration events option but that made me fail a large number of story related events (nok nok was supposed to have the conversation to start his personal quest but the game said that expired with the option on) as while the support projects were listed as a one day event, the game still passed two weeks. I'm not sure what combination would get what I'm aiming for and would appreciate some help.

Thank you very much for all the work putting it together.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

twsang wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 pm
I am very new to cheat engine so I'm still trying to get my bearings on how everything works. What I'm wanting to do is have it so I can do the council upgrades in one day without the game skipping two weeks using Niedzielan's table. I tried checking the rank up time option under the game script category but that didn't seem to affect the passage of time at all (2 weeks still passed). I tried using the change duration events option but that made me fail a large number of story related events (nok nok was supposed to have the conversation to start his personal quest but the game said that expired with the option on) as while the support projects were listed as a one day event, the game still passed two weeks. I'm not sure what combination would get what I'm aiming for and would appreciate some help.

Thank you very much for all the work putting it together.
Which version of my table are you using? Does the issue persist with v136 or above?

In Cheat Engine, ticking the box next to something does one of two different things, depending on what that thing is.
If it's an address, it freezes the value. The "Rankup Time Modifier" in Game -> Kingdom is a static value, so freezing it does nothing. In any case, that rank up is for building ranks, not events. (Confusing terms, but blame whoever wrote the game for calling them that).
Change Duration Events, however, should definitely have worked. And it certainly shouldn't be making events fail prematurely.
If you use the Change Duration Events [Modifier] and set that to somewhere between -1 and 0 (-0.5 should make things take half the time, for instance) does that still make things take 2 weeks?

If that doesn't work, save the game and send it to me and I'll take a look.

Saves are located in
%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Kingmaker\Saved Games
rename the .zks to .zip and attach it to a message, or upload it somewhere else and PM me the link.

twsang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twsang »

I was using 136. Using the modifier option worked out. Thank you very much for the help.

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

Question, does anyone know how to unlock buildings like the Hospital to build in the kingdom? I think it's alignment locked, but I tried changing my alignment with CE, and nothing changed (My alignment didn't move on my character sheet). And if I changed my Kingdoms alignment I lost the ability to build anything at all. So two things here:

1. Is there some way to make it so all buildings are available to build no matter your alignment?

2. How do I change my Kingdoms alignment without it bugging out the ability to build anything.

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Draco856 wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:00 pm
Question, does anyone know how to unlock buildings like the Hospital to build in the kingdom? I think it's alignment locked, but I tried changing my alignment with CE, and nothing changed (My alignment didn't move on my character sheet). And if I changed my Kingdoms alignment I lost the ability to build anything at all. So two things here:

1. Is there some way to make it so all buildings are available to build no matter your alignment?

2. How do I change my Kingdoms alignment without it bugging out the ability to build anything.
Changing player

Player Alignment does work, you just can't see it. If you change it, save and reload you should see a different alignment. The values of X and Y are coordinates for a unit circle, with radius 0.4 ish being True Neutral.

I messed up the kingdom alignment thingy, I'll fix that now. Setting it to 1 should set it to True Neutral, which should let you build things. I'll also look into a way to bypass the check.

Lyvewyrez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lyvewyrez »

Hey Niedzielan,

Thanks for the awesome table mate, it's been great to use (I keep wanting to try new chars) I'm loving the new scroll to spellbook for spontaneous casters. Quick question though, is there any way to edit the spells/day for a spontaneous caster (sorc in particular)?

I've tried increasing the caster's main stat, which works as it increases spells/day, but that also increases things like DC's and such. Only want the spells/day to increase by a certain amount, not anything else. Would something like that be possible to add?