Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Niedzielan »

snacker wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:23 pm
@Niedzielan, can not activate godmode scripts. Ce just hangs for several seconds. On 1.03 and ce 6.8.1. Not sure if I need to be activating something for it first or not.
Someone needs to take damage first, probably. Just save, use a spell on yourself or an ally (or anything), then reload. Once it's been triggered once you should be able to activate the script whenever you want.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Ghostdragon123 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:09 pm
nope. didn't work in fullscreen either.
Calm down, what's with the million posts. I cleaned up your mess this time, next time will be an IP ban.

There's an edit button, learn to use it.

dd777
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dd777 »

The Skill Points script in the table isn't working for me. I've tried spending skill points beforehand, and I've searched for the AOB, but neither worked? Put my save file as well...
Attachments
Manual_11_Attack.zip
(809.7 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

dd777 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:55 pm
The Skill Points script in the table isn't working for me. I've tried spending skill points beforehand, and I've searched for the AOB, but neither worked? Put my save file as well...
Oops, you're right. I completely messed that one up.
The Infinite Skill Point Spending script does work though, although with that one you need to either get all the skills to max, or turn off the infinite stuff and spend the remaining skill points.
Anyways, Fixed that script.

Also added a Hover Character pointer thingy (under Game), which is the last character you moused over. Fun fun fun.

yanniell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yanniell »

Ok, the table is f awesome. One question: is there a way to edit magic resistance?

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Thank you very much for the feat cheat Niedzielan.

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

wannabecheater wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm
I isolated the block of code, which seems correct since it contains adding immunities and even had addimmortality (i assume this is related to her undying feat), but when pasted over into my test char and loaded it won't show up. Game won't crash either >_>; it loads the save so maybe that means that entire block of code was not processed by the game at all - suspect it calls a script or function but couldn't find it in my test char's save file perhaps... or it is hardcoded as part of Jaethal's character class since i see AddClassLevels at the very top of the function.

Update: I got the undying feat to show up in character sheet, it's worthless though as the game is over instantly when you die (i killed myself with acid splash cantrip to test this), either it does not fire or the game flags game over state before allowing your character to get back up. Still can't get the game to see my character as undead, since disrupt undead does not work on myself (jaethal can use it to kill herself with it lol)
Have you had any luck getting the undead trait on your character, and getting it to work since your last update? Eagerly awaiting any kind of update regarding it.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Niedzielan wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:53 pm
There's not much else I can think to add (that isn't complicated, liked adding extra feats). If you have any ideas let me know
If you don't mind a few suggestions for that:

-Movement speed on map - instead of travelling days get to your destination in minutes would be nice

-Including the values from "m_Progressions" to the selected character editor - partially circumvent the feat restrictions without searching the right ID in the savegame, you already have the class level, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

that's what each value governs:
1st: character feats progression, reducing it, allows to select feats again at when your character level reaches those level again (3,5,7,...)
seems that it must be used with reduced character level, just changing this value does not give you the feat selection at say lvl 4,6,8.. if you just reduce it by 1, not tested by how much it need to be lowered, but best to make it equal to char level to be safe

2nd: honestly no idea what it does, would include it in case it is need for something else and again make equal to char or class level

3rd: class feats progression ... probably, only tested it with sorcerer, allows to select Bloodline feats again, likely to do the same to wizards Bonus Magic feat or fighters Bonus Combat feat

As described in this post: viewtopic.php?p=61879#p61879
Example Structure from save file:
Spoiler
"Progression": {
"$id": "8445",
"m_Race": "0a5d473ead98b0646b94495af250fdc4",
"Classes": [{
"$id": "8446",
"CharacterClass": "cda0615668a6df14eb36ba19ee881af6",
"Spellbook": "762858a4a28eaaf43aa00f50441d7027",
"Archetypes": [],
"Level": 7, <----------this you already have
"PriorityEquipment": false
}
],
"m_Progressions": [{
"Key": "5b72dd2ca2cb73b49903806ee8986325",
"Value": {
"$id": "8447",
"Blueprint": "5b72dd2ca2cb73b49903806ee8986325",
"Level": 7 <----------these not
}
}, {
"Key": "97261d609529d834eba4fd4da1bc44dc",
"$id": "8448",
"Blueprint": "97261d609529d834eba4fd4da1bc44dc",
}
}, {
"Key": "152450aedc0788e41b4f9e745c091437",
"$id": "8449",
"Blueprint": "152450aedc0788e41b4f9e745c091437",
- set caster level, you already included PapaPedros script to increase on level up, making it editable directly might be useful for some
Example Structure from save file:
Spoiler
"Wielder": {
"$id": "227",
"m_Inventory": {
"$ref": "201"
},
"m_Damage": 0,
"m_Spellbooks": [{
"Key": "bc04fc157a8801d41b877ad0d9af03dd",
"$id": "228",
"m_CasterLevelInternal": 8, <----------that one
"Owner": {
"$ref": "227"
That's about all I can think of from the top of my head for now.

And as always, great job and many thanks.

Earthencub
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Earthencub »

Hey guys,

Quick question here. I have used the KingMaker Character Editor found here:

github.com/ericfitzgerald/KingmakerCharacterEditor

I go in, make my corrections, open the saved game, and it's like I never touched it. If I go in and pull open that file again, the edits still show.

What am I missing?

Thanks

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

My request got missed probably, so making it once more: Remove friendly fire for AOE spells would be very nice

ToddC
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ToddC »

Anyone else having issues with the change duration tasks script? It changes the stated time for me but elapsing time doesnt complete the task. I set it to 1 day and spent 3 days moving forward and the skip day button did nothing either.

Ghostdragon123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghostdragon123 »

sorry about that

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

Earthencub wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 am
I go in, make my corrections, open the saved game, and it's like I never touched it. If I go in and pull open that file again, the edits still show.
Tried it and works. Did you maybe forget to save? Another cause could be, that the save file is still in use by the game, had that happen while manually editing there content and couldn't repack them. So either close the game or make another save after the one you want to edit.
ToddC wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:21 am
Anyone else having issues with the change duration tasks script? It changes the stated time for me but elapsing time doesnt complete the task. I set it to 1 day and spent 3 days moving forward and the skip day button did nothing either.
Nope, had events, projects and rankups all completed within one day.
makotech222 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:52 am
My request got missed probably, so making it once more: Remove friendly fire for AOE spells would be very nice
Not sure that is possible, the game lacks several things that would make me believe that can be done.
First, no difficulty option that generally disables friendly fire, second, no metamagic Selective Spell or Sculp Spell, which would allows a caster to change spells to only target enemies.
In short, there is most likely no funktion in the game code to do it easily. Even the spell Controlled Fireball hits your party, just not as hard as the enemies. Next best thing would be increased damage resistance, saving throws or outright invulnerbility, things you don't seem to want to begin with.

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:10 am
Nope, had events, projects and rankups all completed within one day.
Using the 116 version, the default modifier value of 0 for the second Change Duration Events script leaves the level up event at 14 days for me. Setting the value to 1 causes it to double to 28 days, setting it to -1 causes it to change to 0 days. Changing the modifier to -0.93 changed it to 1 day (essentially adding -13 days to the duration). If you use the first Change Duration Events script, that sets the value to 1 automatically.

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

The feat "Selective Channeling" makes a clerics aoe channel spells affect only friendlies/enemies depending on the channel, may be worth looking into for disabling AOE damage to friendlies.