Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by fireundubh »

Reytar wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:25 pm
Well that is certainly interesting. But it is still weird, why they even bothered adding the 'SolvedInDays' at all xD
Anyways... thanks, that's a great help!
SolvedInDays is used for historical purposes, as in "you solved this event in x number of days." It's not used for any other purpose than to record how long it took you, from the time an event was triggered, to complete the event.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Done some of the mono stuff, so big update to my script. It should be a whole lot nice to use now, I hope. Details in that post.

Edit: Small bonus: Two scripts to change Attribute Points:
one on level (e.g. 3 attribute points every level) -you'll need to enter the level up screen once before activating, then again after you've changed the value then spend and return a single skill point after changing the value (Note, spending skill point doesn't update it, only returning one does)
one in character creation (e.g. 50 for player, 40 for companion) - you'll need to enter the level up screen once before activating, but it does recognise the value after you've change it, just by spending or returning one attribute point.

Svyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Svyy »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:25 am
Done some of the mono stuff, so big update to my script. It should be a whole lot nice to use now, I hope. Details in that post.

one on level (e.g. 3 attribute points every level) -you'll need to enter the level up screen once before activating, then again after you've changed the value then spend and return a single skill point after changing the value (Note, spending skill point doesn't update it, only returning one does)
one in character creation (e.g. 50 for player, 40 for companion) - you'll need to enter the level up screen once before activating, but it does recognise the value after you've change it, just by spending or returning one attribute point.
How does the rank up modifier work?

MintDrop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MintDrop »

How to change your feats when you lower your level and re-level again?

Niedzielan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Niedzielan »

Svyy wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:03 am
Niedzielan wrote:

All the modifiers are baseTime * (1 + timeModifier).
So if a building takes 10 days, and the default timeModifier is 0, the building takes... 10 days. If the modifier is -1, the building takes 0 days. Because of how the game works, this still needs some time to pass, so if you set it below -1 then it'll happen instantly. Setting it to -2 should be a safe bet.
Rank up works the same way, if there's a rank up event (whatever that may be), it's however long that rank up would take, multiplied by (1 + modifier). Setting it to below -1 should make the rank up happen immediately.

hheellppmm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hheellppmm »

idk how to use it, i open the game, im in the first area with two party memebers, i open cheat engine open a table and cant add more stats or gold ....anyone can help me

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Making a new character and playing around with leveling i think i've figured it out.

Levels are tracked not just by character and class but by sections of class and character levels.

For example sorceror i have found 3 values that each trigger a different thing on level-up. one for class level overall, one for abilities (feats and many class specific unlocks), and one for class spells so if i set the class spells value to 4 and class level to 10 it will give me a list of level 4->5 spells.

So tinkering with level-ups it's not just one value you need to track but several. I hope this info is useful for those that know how to make trainers.

EDIT: Note that class spell level increases every time you level up that class even if the class level has been decreased and attempting to reach class spells level 21 is one of the things that can break the level-up UI and is probably a main cause of people having problems.
Last edited by Carrnage on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

hheellppmm wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:26 am
idk how to use it, i open the game, im in the first area with two party memebers, i open cheat engine open a table and cant add more stats or gold ....anyone can help me
Did you attach to the process?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6508

Alkain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alkain »

I can't seem to get the timers to work for rank ups? I set them to -1 and even tried freezing the value but it still took 14 days

Svyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Svyy »

Alkain wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:44 am
I can't seem to get the timers to work for rank ups? I set them to -1 and even tried freezing the value but it still took 14 days
Same I thought I was dumb and wasn't doing it right

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Anyone figured out alchemy discoveries yet, from my tinkering around there's two values that control whether you get an alchemy discovery when leveling up alchemist but there seems to another factor somewhere that corrupts the interface when you exceed a certain amount of discoveries.

EDIT: it seems that repeating the class level-up from 19-20 doesn't crash no matter how many discoveries you accumulate.

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

MintDrop wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:19 am
Is this possible? I'm getting blank level ups after I reset player & class levels to 1 from 20.

wakka9ca
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wakka9ca »

frivolousam wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:45 am
MintDrop wrote:
Is this possible? I'm getting blank level ups after I reset player & class levels to 1 from 20.
Yes, this is possible via save editing at least. You can refer to the post here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7954&start=60#p61995

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

wakka9ca wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:50 am
frivolousam wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:45 am
MintDrop wrote:
Yes, this is possible via save editing at least. You can refer to the post here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7954&start=60#p61995
Reading those posts but what file to edit? I can't edit savegame files cos of whatever format it is in :s

edit: Ok, save editing stuff was a few post above, now I saw it. Let's see...

edit2: It worked after a few tries, thanks! But its too much work and I'll do it several times at least, there must be a better way lol.
Last edited by frivolousam on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Svyy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Svyy »

Niedzielan wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:24 am
Svyy wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:03 am
Niedzielan wrote:

All the modifiers are baseTime * (1 + timeModifier).
So if a building takes 10 days, and the default timeModifier is 0, the building takes... 10 days. If the modifier is -1, the building takes 0 days. Because of how the game works, this still needs some time to pass, so if you set it below -1 then it'll happen instantly. Setting it to -2 should be a safe bet.
Rank up works the same way, if there's a rank up event (whatever that may be), it's however long that rank up would take, multiplied by (1 + modifier). Setting it to below -1 should make the rank up happen immediately.
OOOOOO I was confused rank up is for building ranks not the rank up projects for stats