Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I added some things today to my table. I think that's it for today, but may add more things tomorrow if I get the chance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Please add pointers for feats if at all possible. thank you for the table.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to get in a Can Always Level Up option before quitting for today.

vitaeexmorte
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vitaeexmorte »

You can edit the level of your class. It is a simple 4 byte value.
Changing it to a lower one allows you to choose feats and spells again, even class feats. They don't show up in your class progression card (the one under "Class") but are there (seen under "Ablities")

By reducing your character and class level you can for example learn all spells as a sorcerer or learn every Arcane Weapon skill as a Magus.

Unfortunatly changing it to zero does not allow you to pick another or different specialization.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Would like to request a no-friendly-fire for magic in this game. Otherwise, great table!

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

vitaeexmorte wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:26 am
You can edit the level of your class. It is a simple 4 byte value.
Changing it to a lower one allows you to choose feats and spells again, even class feats. They don't show up in your class progression card (the one under "Class") but are there (seen under "Ablities")

By reducing your character and class level you can for example learn all spells as a sorcerer or learn every Arcane Weapon skill as a Magus.

Unfortunatly changing it to zero does not allow you to pick another or different specialization.
unfortunately most of the class granted bonus feats have limits in what you can pick, IE sorceror bonus feats only let you pick magic related feats.

EDIT: on a whim i checked decided to double check the character level (ie total levels rather than levels in a specific class)

and there are two values tracking total levels, the one that is not in the table currently is the one that governs whether you can get a feat that level-up.

not sure why the table makers havent incorporated it but it does seem to allow you to buy unlimited feats by lowering it.

EDIT2: it seems both values need to be lowered for extra feats to trigger.

Bushviper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bushviper »

Would any of you be willing to give me clear instructions on how to use and get the CT file loaded so that I am able to see the interface? I have absolutely no experience.

Nex3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nex3 »

Hello! I need help here, For some reason after getting past level 20 on my main character his inventory flips out and does not show.But for my other companions though I havent had them reach past level 20 yet arent bugged, Its only my main character any help?

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

Nex3 wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:55 am
Hello! I need help here, For some reason after getting past level 20 on my main character his inventory flips out and does not show.But for my other companions though I havent had them reach past level 20 yet arent bugged, Its only my main character any help?
level 20 is hardcoded - so i think you messed up your game ;)

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

Bushviper wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:08 am
Would any of you be willing to give me clear instructions on how to use and get the CT file loaded so that I am able to see the interface? I have absolutely no experience.
download latest cheatengine - download table
select the process (kingmaker.exe)
activate the script
theres some tutorials on youtube on how to use cheatengine ;)

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Got two requests:

- 1 day resolution time for constructing buildings
- 1 day resolution time for kingdom quests

In Kingmaker.Kingdom.Tasks.KingdomEvent, resolution time (for both buildings and kingdom quests) is calculated like so:

Code: Select all

public int CalculateResolutionTime()
{
	int resolutionTime = this.EventBlueprint.ResolutionTime;
	return Mathf.RoundToInt((float)resolutionTime * (1f + this.GetTimeModifier()));
}
If this could be modded with Patchwork, I'd just set resolutionTime to 1. You can also use UABE to change the ResolutionTime property in each building and kingdom quest MonoBehaviour asset, but UABE is not open source and modifying each blueprint is a pain. This seems like something that can be done in memory more easily and with better compatibility for future patches, assuming you can find the call.

Bushviper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bushviper »

Well, I got cheatengine installed, bound it to the game, and imported the CT file but the YouTube videos haven't given me enough info for me to be able to figure out how to stop or back up the date/clock in Kingmaker.

My campaign is 1 hour from total failure and I'm trying to figure out how to circumvent that.

drakkco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by drakkco »

Can I change the Alignment somehow?

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

I can only get table to work first time then after that i got to restart game if i want to attach it.

Otherwise Attributes and Skills work From Scripts Damage Modifiers and Abilities dont Use resources doesnt work . can you look into it ? Gold only works sporadically and only in inventory. Could you look into them ?

Also being able to Edit not just overall level but level of individual classes would be amazing as it would allow to access the feats because level of Class stays the same.

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

So, bad news regarding feats. I lowered Valerie's character level using the the Cheat Engine table and then edit the save file to decrease her class level from 2 to 1, as discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7954, and it worked. Valerie had decreased from character level 2 and class level 2 to character level 1 and class level 1, and I was able to level her up again. Unfortunately, upon leveling her up to level 2 again. I was unable to choose an additional feat. Since the Fighter's level 2 combat feat had already been chosen, the game did not allow me to choose the same Fighter level 2 feat again.

As you can see, at the beginning of Level 2 level up process the new Feat slot had already been filled with the Shield Focus, that I had chosen during Valerie's first time leveling to Level 2. It seems that feats are basically slot based. Instead of having a heading called Feats, and under that are all feats placed, it seems that feats are managed as slots being filled. So for Fighters there are slots called Fighter Level 2 Feat, and so on, and that slot can only be filled once.

Note: This post has been posted to both discussions
Last edited by antema on Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.