Timespinner

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Timespinner

Post by VKX »

Timespinner: A cute and challenging metroidvania platformer.

Options
- Inf Health
- Inf Aura
- Inf Sand
- Inf Doublejump
- Inf Consumables and Alchemy (To enable: Use an item)
- Player Variables (Move the main character to update):
  • health, aura and sand values
  • ability toggles
  • God Mode (disables collision with hostiles)
  • Aura Ability Charge Duration (set to zero and freeze for instant ability usage)
- Savegame pointer, for editing money/entropy and character stats. Collect some money to enable, then collect some more to find the pointer address.

Note that the player variables are not permanent, and will revert to their original values occasionally. You can make the values pseudo-permanent by freezing the values in Cheat Engine.

This is my first real table, be gentle!

Version 1.0:
Timespinner.CT
v1.0
(18.38 KiB) Downloaded 190 times

Version 2.0: Added Inf Consumables, god mode and character stats.
Timespinner.CT
v2.0
(22.62 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

Version 3.0: Added Zero Alchemy Cost and Aura Ability Charge Duration.
Timespinner.CT
v3.0
(26.51 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

Version 3.1: Update for Timespinner V1.02. Alchemy and consumable options now combined.
Timespinner.CT
v3.1
(24.15 KiB) Downloaded 750 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by VKX on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Timespinner

Post by Lord Blade »

I'd like to request an "infinite item use" cheat. Or at least an infinite warp shard use, so we can easily teleport back to gates for fast travel. :p

EDIT:

One more thing. If possible, could we get a "super Luck" cheat? Something to let us set our Luck to massive to guarantee drops? Would make those farming quests so much easier. :p

THE MAD HACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by THE MAD HACKER »

VKX wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:12 pm
Timespinner: A cute and challenging metroidvania platformer.
Link: [Link]

Options
Inf Health
Inf Aura
Inf Sand
Inf Doublejump
Player Variables including health, aura and sand values, plus ability toggles. Move the main character to update.
Savegame pointer, for editing money/entropy. Collect some money to enable, then collect some more to find the pointer address.

Note that the player variables are not permanent, and will revert to their original values occasionally. You can make the values pseudo-permanent by freezing the values in Cheat Engine.

This is my first real table, be gentle!

Version 1.0: Timespinner.CT
This is good but you got the aura wrong for max aura but I found the right code and working on it now.
To refill aura, it looks like it takes setting the value to two codes. That seems to be working now.
I am also working on quick LV up for the main character and orb, etc. and weapon, acc. and orb mods.

Good work VKX

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Uploaded V2.0, with Inf Consumables, character stats and god mode.

The Mad Hacker: I think the Max Aura value does work, it just gets periodically overwritten by the savegame stat. Freezing the value in Cheat Engine fixes this issue and avoids having to deliberately trigger events to get the savegame code to be lazyloaded in.

THE MAD HACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by THE MAD HACKER »

VKX wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:06 pm
Uploaded V2.0, with Inf Consumables, character stats and god mode.

The Mad Hacker: I think the Max Aura value does work, it just gets periodically overwritten by the savegame stat. Freezing the value in Cheat Engine fixes this issue and avoids having to deliberately trigger events to get the savegame code to be lazyloaded in.
The aura code wasn't staying because it wasn't the real address. I found different codes for it.
To change current aura it takes changing the value of two codes or it won't stay, max aura 1 code.
It seem to be working.

I will keep you up to date.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

the sand code doesn't work, no script or fix value in the sand stats seems to do anything! :/

P.s nevermind, now seems working!

However money/entropy doesn't work properly!

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Yeah, sorry that code is a bit janky. If you keep picking up money drops, it should become valid.

If anyone with experience is reading this, I'm trying to keep a pointer pointing to a struct as .Net shuffles it around in memory. I can find it again by hooking into code that accesses it, but that doesn't really happen often enough to keep the pointer valid. I guess I could just forget about the pointer and have the hook code modify the variables when it runs as it's guaranteed to have the right address, but that's still kinda awkward.

THE MAD HACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by THE MAD HACKER »

Luke76bg wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:03 pm
the sand code doesn't work, no script or fix value in the sand stats seems to do anything! :/

I working to correcting some things on VKX's table. I keep messing up on pointers so just hang in there and I will get my timespinner rebuild out as soon as I can. I think trying to mod the individual stats is useless so I found something better which I will keep secret for now but it does make the game easier and you don't have to worry about individual stats. I'm going to look at the opcodes for some of the addresses and correcting pointers so it may take awhile so like I said just be patience because I'm still learning how to do this. it seems like VKX might have more experience then me but with both of us working on this we should be able to come up with a good table. when I release what I have VKX can look at it and see if anything needs to be corrected. I don't want to release it too fast without making sure everything works :D

EDIT: My computer is a one core, that is why it is also taking me so long, sorry for the long wait time on this.

THANKS

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

THE MAD HACKER wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm
Luke76bg wrote:

I working to correcting some things on VKX's table. I keep messing up on pointers so just hang in there and I will get my timespinner rebuild out as soon as I can. I think trying to mod the individual stats is useless so I found something better which I will keep secret for now but it does make the game easier and you don't have to worry about individual stats. I'm going to look at the opcodes for some of the addresses and correcting pointers so it may take awhile so like I said just be patience because I'm still learning how to do this. it seems like VKX might have more experience then me but with both of us working on this we should be able to come up with a good table. when I release what I have VKX can look at it and see if anything needs to be corrected. I don't want to release it too fast without making sure everything works :D

EDIT: My computer is a one core, that is why it is also taking me so long, sorry for the long wait time on this.

THANKS
Thank you for your effort, but keep in mind that some people prefer to alter the individual stats, just not to cheat too much! ^_^

THE MAD HACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by THE MAD HACKER »

Luke76bg wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:56 am
THE MAD HACKER wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm
Luke76bg wrote:

THANKS
Thank you for your effort, but keep in mind that some people prefer to alter the individual stats, just not to cheat too much! ^_^
OK, I will let you fix that then. I have found some good hacks and I am still working on making sure the pointers stick.
I was going to look at the opcodes that you said wasn't sticking and was going to find out what either writes or reads
to the codes and see if nopping them would make them stick. I don't know if that will work or you might find something
different to make them stick. By the way VKX if you are able to do it, have you checked this game for anti cheats. the game just closes sometimes when I go into the next area or it closes when I try to load a save that I hacked. :D

THANKS

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

There is a possibility to have the attack done with Aura instant, without the charge ? That would be amazing! ^_^

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

May I make a request for infinite alchemy/no requirements? Thanks in advance.

Also, I will try the god mode later tomorrow when I have time to see if that will cause the "no damage/sand use" achievement to pop for a boss fight. I've already beaten the game and would like to start a NG+ soon, but I'm working on completing the feats before I start one. Hopefully I can re-fight the final boss again, to pop it.

macslayerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by macslayerz »

Incredible job on this CT

can we please get something to edit the levels and stats of the familiars?

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

macslayerz wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:09 am
Incredible job on this CT

can we please get something to edit the levels and stats of the familiars?
That would be pretty cool, too. They take a long time to level and they don't do much damage, even in the long run.

VKX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VKX »

Uploaded Version 3.0 with options for Zero Alchemy Cost and Aura Ability Charge Duration.

To use the Aura Ability Charge Duration, set it to zero and then freeze the value. Now if you tap the aura ability button, the ability should instantly trigger.

I had a look at doing familiar XP pointers, but I gave up as it's very tedious to implement. Also, they are still crap at level 99, so it's not really worth it!