Included are the following:
- Access to the amount of money. You can change or freeze it
- Crafting items do not subtract from items (requires you to have all the times and quantities needed to make at least one for it to work) Not needed anymore
- Infinite item use in Inventory screen (so you can use food/potions there without it decreasing the amount you have) (code changed now this applies to in battle and even crafting.
- Infinite Action Points (action points never decrease for you in battle but if you enable it after you use some, you will not recover those till your next turn) Fixed now should work in Update 1
- No cooldown on skills (Skills are immediately available so long as this was enabled before you used it)
- Infinte items in battle (so healing potions, Booze, spikes, bombs, etc never decrease after use) No longer needed
- Infinite Health in Battle - your character's HP won't go down
- One Hit Kill - sorry it's a manual edit. Change the value to 1 to enable, 0 to disable. Uses the code for Infinite HP so it's a sub menu. Really makes fights go fast.
- Infinite Spell points - Your Spell Points won't reduce *experimental - Warning: I have tested it and enemy mages also have infinite spell points and can unlike your character can get a turn that lasts forever if enabled. It seems as if NPC turns can last as long as they have mana to cast the spell. I can't fix it where this is located because the function doesn't know who is using the SP, it only knows that SP is being used. So if you use this be sure to turn it off if there is an enemy that uses spells when their turn starts.
Update Director's Cut Version:
I gave the game a try so I updated the table a bit, but it is incomplete and I really don't want to play the game so I'll give you what I have done. Feel free to update it and fix whatever is broken.
Fixed the Cooldown and tried to fix the inf HP in battle but failed at that one. The game changed the way it is passing the damage target data which is now in the RCX register. Pre-DC it passed in the position on the battlefield so it was easy to only give Inf HP and one Hit Kill to the player. Post-DC it now passes some kind of target ID and I don't really want to spend the time to try and figure it out. I left what I had in and it does work but for everyone (player and enemies). So if you need inf HP for some reason, just enable it before you end your turn.
I removed Inf. Spell Points. I am not at the part in the game where I have any so I didn't have a way to look for it at the moment.
Inf Items and Inf action points seem to work fine from the original table.