XCOM Enemy Unknown

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Post by STN »

Credits: jgoemat

SEE README SCRIPT FOR USAGE - developed with Steam version

Cheats:
Money/Scientists/Engineers
Edit soldiers in the barracks
Edit soldiers on missions/extra movement
Some Inventory Values

Update 1: Added Money, Inventory, hotkey for super-soldier

Update 2: Complete revamp, included barracks soldier editor, found injection to use for MISSION SOLDIER EDITOR, it should be more reliable now, including 13 checks that it is a unit and 4 checks that it is a player and not an alien. Added F8 - Toggle Free Move that lets you repeatedly move as long as you don't go far enough to dash or do something else to end your turn like attack or reload. Added Scientists and Engineers under AOB STATICS, added movement to barracks editor

Update 3 Working with game update on 10/11, fixed Barracks Soldier Editor to use found static (values were going off hard-coded)

Update 4 Added individual inventory values

Update 5 Added class, level, PSI flag, PSI level, xp (maybe) and Abilities to barracks soldier editor, see notes for details. Filled in inventory structure with some higher level items I've aquired.

Update 6 I still haven't been able to automatically tell the different structures apart, but I replaced "AOB STATICS" with an actual script that sets base values based on offsets so they only have to be changed in one place. I also added scripts there to set them with some reported values.

If the AOB STATICS don't work for you, try editing the pointers and moving the values, I think I had to change them just by subtracting 8 with the latest update. Double-click on the address for Scientists for instance and use the left/right arrows on the second offset shown in the attachment as 448 for scientists.

-----------
Here is a table I'm using by merging 2 tables found in this thread, working with no fault <yet>
Took me a while to download and check if the options in each table is working properly and merge them into one good table Laughing Rolling Eyes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
XComGamemergeCT.CT
(1.65 MiB) Downloaded 3782 times
XComGame.CT
(665.59 KiB) Downloaded 1814 times

bever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: XCOM Enemy Unknown

Post by bever »

How do you use the readme script? I select it and mark the check box but nothing happens

woodrax
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Post by woodrax »

Hi there! Any chance this table will be updated? I used to have a "perfect" table back when people posted on the Cheat Engine forums, that allows modification of build times on bases, and modification of Panic levels. I love this table, but noticed those were potential future items in your README. Was just curious.

Thanks either way!

bbb18
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Post by bbb18 »

[QUOTE="woodrax, post: 50958, member: 14936"]Hi there! Any chance this table will be updated? I used to have a "perfect" table back when people posted on the Cheat Engine forums, that allows modification of build times on bases, and modification of Panic levels. I love this table, but noticed those were potential future items in your README. Was just curious.

Thanks either way![/QUOTE]

Hello!

The only table i have that worked fine is this one i'm attaching.

It is for "vannilla" enemy within, and it works fine with the complete edition from steam and prophet version too. I didn't make an extensive testing, but the most important ones, it worked fine (at least the ones you're requesting).

I didn't make the scripts, i only took some from various tables people made (i believe Csimby made most of this scripts and found most of the pointers at that time, and others updated it upon it, but i can't remember their names) and compiled it into this one, so i take no credit for this.

PS: I'm attaching a version for Long War too in case you want to try the mod, wich i did the same thing.

Cheers!

woodrax
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Post by woodrax »

[QUOTE="bbb18, post: 50985, member: 1721"]Hello!

It is for "vannilla" enemy within, and it works fine with the complete edition from steam and prophet version too. I didn't make an extensive testing, but the most important ones, it worked fine (at least the ones you're requesting).

I didn't make the scripts, i only took some from various tables people made (i believe Csimby made most of this scripts and found most of the pointers at that time, and others updated it upon it, but i can't remember their names) and compiled it into this one, so i take no credit for this.

PS: I'm attaching a version for Long War too in case you want to try the mod, wich i did the same thing.

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton! I had actually seen this CT, but was focusing on Enemy Unknown. I forgot that Enemy Within is basically the same game, with the cool Power Armor/Meld mechanics, and extended "enemies" :)

shanmince
Noobzor
Noobzor

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Post by shanmince »

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Any chance can you make a XCOM:ENEMY UNKNOWN Table on Steam?

shanmince
Noobzor
Noobzor

XCOM Enemy Unknown

Post by shanmince »

Cheers![/QUOTE]By the way,your table don't have change the numb of medic in misson

0xDEAD10CC
Cheater
Cheater

Re: XCOM Enemy Unknown

Post by 0xDEAD10CC »

Cilicis wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:29 am
Use the table for the version with extension "XCOM: Enemy Within". The latest table is by Made by sbryzl. I've attached it for convenience.
Attachments
XComEW2fixed.ct
(228.12 KiB) Downloaded 788 times