Star Control Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Star Control Origins

Post by gideon25 »

Did a few options:

Cargo hold size =9999999
All resources in Cargo x500 - makes all resources currently in cargo hold=500 (collect some resources to update)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
StarControl_DX11_G25+2.CT
Add unlimited cargo and cargo multiplier
(5.03 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

PantherX82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

Shiren wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:51 am
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:13 am
rages4calm wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:57 pm

You can go to the assets folder, then tables and some of the stuff is in there. (You can actually edit most the xml files for the game just don't try it in fleet battles)
hopefully this works on a already in progress game? and theres only CSV files in Tables folder in Assets
All modification done work fine even on an unmodified save file, no need to un-equip and re-equip the component either as all values are recalculated at every load, the easiest way to modify ship and landers are trough modules, in the "Assets\Ships\ShipComponents.xml" file, all parameters regarding modules are in plain text and easy to change, adding new proprieties it's also possible, like making the heat shield absorb more and add physical protection at the same time or extra cargo + extra crew, all combinations are possible, the description in the module also change automatically to reflect the mod if done correctly, not sure how much is the limit in proprieties that a single module can have, diden't see not attempted to make a module with more then 3 but it's more then enough
Does anyone have a explanation on how that works exactly? I've messed with the ship components and all it does is laugh at me. If anyone has a explanation or a video showing how to modify it correctly. I would be greatly appreciative.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:58 pm
awesome, just attempted this and now my hyperdrive goes so fast i get nausea lol.. and I never thought bout adding extra values or armor to my lander and even more crew so landers live longer against robots lol

How did you do that with the hyperdrive, also you can equip the landers with some weapons

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

EnterpriseNL wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:48 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
awesome, just attempted this and now my hyperdrive goes so fast i get nausea lol.. and I never thought bout adding extra values or armor to my lander and even more crew so landers live longer against robots lol

How did you do that with the hyperdrive, also you can equip the landers with some weapons
you edit the hyperdrives and there mods in the folder with the assets, same as editing everything else, even armor for resistances n such and ya you could edit your lander weapons a bit but only so much you can do

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Could you maybe share your file? can't get this to change

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

EnterpriseNL wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:35 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Could you maybe share your file? can't get this to change
no longer have save file since yesterday, had to make space on HDD, th4e settings to make everything fast is in the assets folder, game is just as easy to Edit as Battletech is.

PantherX82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

I like how no one answered my question for help. but ok.

spigot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spigot »

PantherX82 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:08 pm
if you can't figure it out for yourself (it's as easy as pumping gas) maybe you shouldn't be editing them in the first place? i'll throw you a bone though cause i was a stupid newbie once too.

Code: Select all

<ShipComponent
  id="AdvancedCargo"
  image="UI\Art\StarControlStyle\ShipyardComponents\advancedcargo.dds"
  model="Mowlings_Cosmetic_Large_02"
  name="ShipComponent_AdvCargoPod"
  modelScale="0.0001"
  modelOffset="0,0,-0.01"
  modelTurnPitchYaw="25,20,-20"
  startEnabled="0"
  cost="15000"
  cargo="1000"
  maxInstances="12"
  componentType="Module"
  />
this is just an excerpt from shipcomponents.xml, specifically the flagship's advanced cargo bay module. almost all of the other modules look just like this. most of these lines don't matter. the ones that do matter are the cost & cargo values. try changing cargo from 1000 to 5000, save the file, load your game and go mess with your ships modules. be sure to back your files up before you commit any changes or you'lll have to restore your game through steam if you screwed up.

PantherX82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

spigot wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:51 pm
PantherX82 wrote:
if you can't figure it out for yourself (it's as easy as pumping gas) maybe you shouldn't be editing them in the first place? i'll throw you a bone though cause i was a stupid newbie once too.

<ShipComponent
  id="AdvancedCargo"
  modelScale="0.0001"
  modelOffset="0,0,-0.01"
  startEnabled="0"
  cost="15000"
  cargo="1000"
  maxInstances="12"
  componentType="Module"
  />
this is just an excerpt from shipcomponents.xml, specifically the flagship's advanced cargo bay module. almost all of the other modules look just like this. most of these lines don't matter. the ones that do matter are the cost & cargo values. try changing cargo from 1000 to 5000, save the file, load your game and go mess with your ships modules. be sure to back your files up before you commit any changes or you'lll have to restore your game through steam if you screwed up.
I appreciate this, I always keep backup's, cause YES, I do Blow up my games, Millions of times trying to figure out the correct way of doing things. So, thank you for the explination, I'm still trying to figure this out and where I'm wrong. Cause truthfully, I only change..in this case "Cargo="1000" part to some randomly Huge number and that is the part that is stumping me. Why it isn't affecting anything. I mean. I just want a so much cargo I can fit a small moon in it and still be able to leap from 1 location to another in seconds. lol!!

MatsuTaka
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MatsuTaka »

Unfortunately, the cheat-table was for 1.0.5, and only partially worked [only "Ignore Lander Cargo Space" option worked] for my v1.3.0 Origins with Reinforcement DLC from STEAM. Also, the 4 tables listed by 'Epeng' didn't worked at all...

[EDIT}
Actually, I found a better table for SCO in this link - viewtopic.php?t=7963

Silk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Silk »

PantherX82 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:31 am
spigot wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:51 pm
PantherX82 wrote:

<ShipComponent
  id="AdvancedCargo"
  modelScale="0.0001"
  modelOffset="0,0,-0.01"
  startEnabled="0"
  cost="15000"
  cargo="1000"
  maxInstances="12"
  componentType="Module"
  />
I appreciate this, I always keep backup's, cause YES, I do Blow up my games, Millions of times trying to figure out the correct way of doing things. So, thank you for the explination, I'm still trying to figure this out and where I'm wrong. Cause truthfully, I only change..in this case "Cargo="1000" part to some randomly Huge number and that is the part that is stumping me. Why it isn't affecting anything. I mean. I just want a so much cargo I can fit a small moon in it and still be able to leap from 1 location to another in seconds. lol!!
Bit of a necro I know but this doesn't seem to do anything on version 1.4 of the game. I wonder if they changed some stuff.

Any changes I make to the xml do not have any effect in game.

serosis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by serosis »

Sorry for the necro, but to make modifications stick when editing files within the game's Assets directory you have to either rename or delete "BakedAssetData.scpack" which resides in the root of the Assets folder.

Or learn how to navigate the MultiVerse DLC method of modding. Which is limited, but not for cheating purposes.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

serosis wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:18 pm
Sorry for the necro, but to make modifications stick when editing files within the game's Assets directory you have to either rename or delete "BakedAssetData.scpack" which resides in the root of the Assets folder.

Or learn how to navigate the MultiVerse DLC method of modding. Which is limited, but not for cheating purposes.
or use the ship editor part of my table. Its got quite a lot of stuff you can change on the fly.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12239

tallbearnc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tallbearnc »

I'd like to see something that can freeze the date/time. This way, I can explore without the galaxy being taken over.