Shadow of the Tomb Raider +18+1 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +16+1 (table Update11.3)

Post by Cielos »

kay0 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:12 am
[...]
sorry for late reply...
using my free time to binge-watch house md, as I never watch the show til the end....
anyway...

I've installed the game with the latest update.
the scripts you mentioned are working properly on my end.

inf ammo pouch / arrow .4 doesn't crash my game.
if it still crashes your game, please describe it in detail.

both inf focus time .2 and ignore skill points .2 are working as promoted.
if what you meant by not working were shown by the screenshot you posted:
- the pointer to focus duration would be populated when you use a focus plant. you don't need the address to achieve the "infinite" status. activate the script alone would do. also, it's not for the slowdown duration when you aim. if you need that, use inf focus time .2 instead.
- the pointer to skill points would be populated when you access a campfire, as described in the script details in the first post. also, this pointer isn't need for the script to ignore skill points. it's just there in case you want to edit the value manually.
if it's not the case, please describe the nature of the "not working" part.

thanks~

///
teinousi wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:48 am
Is that any cheat can unlock all outfits ?
not in my table.
I didn't make one~ ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

I wanna cofrim one thing in this game before I buying because I got bored in last wombraider series , Is about the enemies and area you clean up and you wrap back the area will they respawn , the last series didn't respawn the enemeys , so I got bored .....

botd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by botd »

Curious if I can get some help. Whenever I enable the scripts it crashes my game. Any help appreciated.

f34rY
Cheater
Cheater

Post by f34rY »

Hello.

Any chance of updating this?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

+1 to update
Update10
- added inf focus duration, inf focus time - Not working anymore

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

f34rY wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:15 pm
Hello.

Any chance of updating this?
update what?

///*******************************///
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:44 pm
+1 to update
Update10
- added inf focus duration, inf focus time - Not working anymore
just re-install the game once more. seems no new update than the last time (at least no new dlcs). and both these 2 scritps are still working for me.
if you haven't, read the script description first. if you have, please describe your problem.

Saulblanquer5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saulblanquer5 »

Hi all!! Now that the definitive edition upgrade have been released and added an option to disable the outfit restriction in post-game... could it be possible now to create a table to apply it during a gameplay? The community is really annoyed with the outfit restriction...

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +18+1 (table Update12)

Post by Cielos »

Update12
- added unlock all outfits and more outfit options.
feeling anxious today, need some distractions, made this update as a result. (still it didn't calm me down....)
scripts' details:
unlock all outfits
- all outfits (sets, torso, and legs), would be unlocked, including the newgame+ outfits, and some unused outfits.
- some unused outfits without texture will have no shadows on the ground as well.
- instruction: sit beside a camp > activate this script > access the inventory > access the outfits > de-activate the script
- the changes is permanent. should make a separate savegame for this.
- should be deactivated after you unlocked all outfits.

more outfit options
- allows you to equip an unlocked outfit set's torso and legs seperately, e.g., you can equip a tanktop torso with wraithskin legs.
- instruction: sit beside a camp > activate this script > access the inventory > access the outfits > de-activate the script
- should be deactivated after you unlocked more outfit options.

sinykk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sinykk »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:30 pm

feeling anxious today, need some distractions, made this update as a result. (still it didn't calm me down....)
scripts' details:
Hey man , I know you made this post a while ago, but I just came by it. Wanna check in and see if you're good now and all's cool.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to figure out a way to enable manual saves on Deadly Obsession, would they? I keep dying because I mistime a jump, and of course then you have to start all the way over. I'm a sad clown.

EDIT: Or even a way to modify the difficulty in-game to move in and out of Deadly Obsession mode while in-game.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

So apparently it is SUPER easy to change the difficulty mid-game via Cheat Engine. The difficulty is stored as 2 byte STATIC values. One for Combat Difficulty, one for Exploration Difficulty, and one for Puzzle Difficulty. So this is literally the easiest table I've ever made. :D

Change the values as you see fit. You can set one of the three options to Deadly Obsession while the other two are left on Easy, Normal, or Hard. However, I don't know if that will cause an issue at some point in the game since Deadly Obsession is supposed to be applied across the board. I know for sure that every other difficulty setting besides Deadly Obsession can be mixed and matched to your heart's content.

EDIT: I played the game through on Easy until the final battle ended and the cutscenes started to play. I then switched the difficulty using the attached table to Deadly Obsession for all three categories. When the cutscenes ended it did pop the Deadly Obsession achievement, so this is definitely the easiest way to nab this achievement. You know, other than using S.A.M. :D
Attachments
SOTTR_difficulty.CT
Version 1.0
(1.3 KiB) Downloaded 200 times

lion_the_ryan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lion_the_ryan »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:30 pm
Update12
- added unlock all outfits and more outfit options.
scripts' details:
unlock all outfits
- all outfits (sets, torso, and legs), would be unlocked, including the newgame+ outfits, and some unused outfits.
- some unused outfits without texture will have no shadows on the ground as well.
- should be deactivated after you unlocked all outfits.

more outfit options
- allows you to equip an unlocked outfit set's torso and legs seperately, e.g., you can equip a tanktop torso with wraithskin legs.
- should be deactivated after you unlocked more outfit options.
Dude, this is incredible. Thank you so much!

Shona
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shona »

Since the latest Update in May the table isn't working anymore except "Unlimited Survival Instinct v2"

Can someone make an update?

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

same. may we have an update please and thank you?

btmp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by btmp »

Hello fellow Tomb Raiders! Here's my, mostly untested as of yet, table for Shadow of the Tomb Raider build 298 (Steam).
It includes things such as:

Difficulty Options (Does not need to be enabled but will enable all sub options. Otherwise open and enable at will)
Allow Saves on Deadly Obsession
Allow Survival Instincts on Deadly Obsession
AutoAim on ANY difficulty (Came across it while working on the first two and while I hate it I figured someone might appreciate it)
Bright White Paint & Blue Puzzle Highlights on ANY Difficulty (Will need to leave then return or otherwise reload an area or trigger another difficulty refresh for the paint to appear. Newly entered areas should behave as expected.)
Pointers to Current Difficulty Settings (From IFireflyls table and quite helpful while testing/creating the related difficulty scripts above!)

Misc (Does not need to be enabled but will enable all sub options. Otherwise open and enable at will)
Allow ANY Outfit in Paititi (Yes, even prior to completing the final boss fight! Activate before sitting at camp fire or stand up and sit back down afterward. Also please be sure to re-enable before you load a game that was saved with this option on or it will revert to a normally restricted outfit upon load and you'll need to wait until the next campfire to switch it back. WARNING: I have not played through the game with this option. Please be sure to save often and don't be shocked if it breaks gameplay somehow. I'd assume there is a reason this wasn't allowed but I added it as it was requested and I was also annoyed with the restriction myself in my previous play throughs and am keen to try it next time I do a full game.)
Alter Survival Instincts (Removes Survival Instincts 'haze' instantly upon moving but KEEPS all local objects up and highlighted, yup pretty much forver)
Ninja Mode (Basically unless you brush up against an enemy or go loud aka start shooting etc you are all but invisible. Also much faster to lose you after breaking line of sight)
No Ammo / Inventory / Skill Point Reductions
No Reload / Infinite Clip

Health (Enable this for sub-options here to function, also enables them by default)
Infinite for Lara (Based off of Cielos table found in the first post but modified to add the Quick Kill Mobs option.)
Quick Kill Mobs (This is a sub-option that makes mob killing near instant while enabled. It was set for instant death originally but this broke some events like the jaguars first encounter/fight. It still hasn't been tested further so it's possible it needs to be adjusted even more)

Herbs (Does not need to be enabled but will enable all sub options. Otherwise open and enable at will)
Infinite Herbs (Based off of Cielos table found in the first post but modified to also work for Endurance & Perception instead of just focus.)
Increase 'Focused time while aiming' for [Scales of the Serpent] (Based off of Cielos table found in the first post but also fixes a minor oversight in the related checks that was making it unreliable 'once in a while'. Also switched it from infinite to a user modifiable 'Multiply by' option defaulted to 5.

Huge thanks to Cielos and IFireflyl for their tables and original work!

Update: Added Table SotTR_v298.0_Steam_210329.CT, fixes the Health script due to a goof on my part and adds another option under health: Allow Instant Death for Lara (Falling, Traps, etc) enabled by default

Update: Added Table SotTR_v449.0_Steam_211019_Beta.CT, I don't have time to play the game or properly test it atm so it's possible some of them are borked. I basically just checked if the AoBs were still found and updated the ones that weren't. Good Luck!

Update: Added Table SotTR_v489.0_Steam_230217, updates two entries to work with the latest minor patches since last table release
Attachments
SotTR_v489.0_Steam_230217.CT
(18.04 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
SotTR_v449.0_Steam_211019_Beta.CT
OLD
(18.05 KiB) Downloaded 473 times
SotTR_v298.0_Steam_210329.CT
OLD
(18.99 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
SotTR_v298.0_Steam.CT
OLD
(18.21 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Last edited by btmp on Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.