Shadow of the Tomb Raider +18+1 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +18+1 (table Update12)

Post by Joshuan »

Hello,

Thank you to all the table makers for this game.

Unfortunately there does not seem to be a way to adjust/increase the FOV (move camera away) in this game.
In Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider it was possible.

Because I get motion sick really quick with the narrow FOV, I would like to ask if it might be possible to achieve it in Shadow of the Tomb Raider too.

Thank you very much for any tips/hints or feedback.
There are many posts on the internet from people like me, but unfortunately no answer yet.

Best wishes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

Joshuan and I had some fun with the FOV-Problem, but solved it.

So, for everybody who wants to play with the camera, here's a little script - feel free to use it.

Just to mention it: first activate the zoom script, switch back to the game, so the script can get the address of the zoom factor, then change it in CE.

have fun,
Marc
Attachments
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Camera.CT
(6.25 KiB) Downloaded 573 times

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Thanks again Marc!

FOV value of approx. 1.2 should be useful to most people.
Gives a wider view without any distortion or negative side effects and no more motion sickness :)

I know, I was late to the party as this game is already more than 2 years old.
Hopefully it will help others as well when they want to replay it.

Take care und bleibt geimpft ;)

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

Unfortunately not working on the latest build, i try to activate it but it just circles around once, returns to empty square and nothing happens.
Help!!

build- V1.0.449.0_64

Saulblanquer5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saulblanquer5 »

Can you update the table to work with the latest game update please? It's the only way to play without the damn outfit restriction :(

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

MSoniSama wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:30 pm
Unfortunately not working on the latest build, i try to activate it but it just circles around once, returns to empty square and nothing happens.
Help!!

build- V1.0.449.0_64
+1

EternalCosmos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EternalCosmos »

pleeeaaase, this needs an update. the lifted outfit restriction with cheat engine makes the game 10 times better

Fandaniel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fandaniel »

I played this game for the first time several days ago and want to unlock all outfits for my first playthrough. But table not working anymore with latest version of the game. Could you please update the table or make an option only to unlock the outfits please??

taglag
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by taglag »

Gosh yes! I finally got this game, and would truly love to have a cheat engine version of it so I can enjoy many aspects of the game I want to see easier.

Actually all I am mostly interested in is a god mode, and maybe skill point cheat, other things would be nice, but just mostly want to see some battle's where I can look at the graphics, and follow the story easier with out fear of dying. In single player mode.

( I mean the game has a lot of gorgeous Graphics but during battles it is hard for me to truly enjoy them, and catch images of them.)

I hate trainers because they are so pron to system buggery, or seem that way to me, and they always use keys I being a south paw need :( . I truly have a lot more trust in Cheat engine tables. than trainer's and the web sights you have to get them on.

Please if some one can maybe find the time ...

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

a update would be nice (playing on epic) - most options on the latest table doesnt work (again epic games version)

(the definitive edition is for free from 01.09. on epic)

greetings

Almahdi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Almahdi »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm
made some scripts for [Link].

Options
undead
inf focus duration
inf focus time
no reload
inf ammo pouch / arrow
custom max stack size
ignore resources
ignore skill points
ignore gold pieces
blinded enemies
stupid enemies
ignore weapon appearance change
access locked/newgame+ skills
some flags fetch
rifles suppressor key
walk key
(new) unlock all outfits (table Update12, 20191212)
(new) more outfit options (table Update12, 20191212)

Unlimited Survival Instinct v2 (by SunBeam)

Descriptions
undead
- health still drop when damaged, but you won't be killed.

inf focus duration
- focus mode last until you visit camp or scene-change once activated.
- press Shift + ` to force de-activate focus mode.

inf focus time
- when focus mode is activated, slow-down time when aiming would last for 24 hours.
- there is still about half a second "cooldown" in-between aiming. reloading gun shouldn't be a problem, but you may need to re-aim if you change weapon during aiming in order to re-enter the slow-down state.
- you have to learn the skill "Scales of Serpent III" (Focus Time upgrade) first for this script to work properly.

no reload
- ammo clip still drop when firing weapon but it won't reach zero.

inf ammo pouch / arrow
- ammo pouch / arrow still drop when firing weapon but it won't drop below 1.
- you can reload to full clip even if you have only 1 ammo pouch left.

custom max stack size
- by script default, it raises the max arrows (all 4 types of arrows) your quiver can hold, the max normal/alt ammos of the guns you have, and the resources you can hold.

access locked/newgame+ skills
- allows you to learn the newgame+ skills in a non-newgame+ game.
- all skills' requirements are ignored. i.e., you can learn a skill without learning the adjacent skills first, you can learn the newgame+ skills before learning all the skills in the same category first.
- note that with this script alone, you still need to have the required skill points in order to learn a skill.
- newgame+ skills in a non-newgame+ game would appeared locked, but you can sill learn them.
- haven't tested the skills that are unlocked from tombs. report~

ignore resources
- you don't need any resources to craft.
- resources still decrease until they reach zero when you craft.

ignore skill points
- you don't need any skill points to learn new skills.
- skill points still decrease until it reaches zero when you learn skills.
- skill points pointer can be found after you activated the script, in case you want to reset it to zero. it's not advised to freeze this value though. vist the camp after the script is activated to populate the pointer.

ignore gold pieces
- you don't need and gold pieces to trade with merchants.
- amount of gold pieces still decrease until it reaches zero after purchase.

blinded enemies
- when you're in stealth mode, enemies won't spot you even if you're in their line of sight.
- enemies can still hear noise, and would go to investigate the source of noise, that means you can still distract them with bottle/arrow if you want to.
- enemies can still enter battle if you open fire with loud weapons, touch them physically, and/or witnessing you killing one of them.
- enemies will have "normal eyesight" in battle.

stupid enemies
- when you're in stealth mode, enemies can still spot you when you're in their line of sight, but they won't start attacking you until they witness you kill one of them, touch one of them physically, and/or you open fire with loud weapons.

ignore weapon appearance change
- allows you to hide the weapons' upgrade/part appearance individually while the upgrades' benefits still applied.
- choose "ignored" to hide the upgrade/part appearance; "as is" to show the upgrade/part appearance (if you've craft the upgrade).
- by script default, all covered weapons' appearances changes will be "ignored".
- not covering all weapon upgrades/parts yet. will be updated when I get more.

some flags fetch
- allows you to toggle the "obtained" flag of some of the weapon's upgrade and weapon parts.
- not many flags are present for now.
- some flags, e.g., silencer, require you to re-visit a camp after you flip it to "obtained", for it to be applied to the weapon properly.
- you can flip the knives to "obtained" and you can change the knife in the camp. the newgame+ knife is included. sadly you can't choose the "tutorial knife" by this method.
- not all flags are thoroughly tested.

rifles suppressor key
- you have to obtain a suppressor for rifles first.
- for best result, you should use ignore weapon appearance change to hide the suppressor for rifles.
- won't work on rifles that can't equip the suppressor, if in doubt, you can check it in the camp menu.
- when activated, firing a rifle with suppressor (e.g. WASP 11) would fire loud ammo normally. press and hold Spacebar would fire silence ammo.
- yet to actually test the silence ammo in stealth mission though...

walk key
- the awkward transition from idle pose to walk is still present in this instalment (you start with the ready-to-run animation, and suddenly switch back to walk animation), and turns out the whole module is the exact same, so here it is.
- when activated, hold the mod key to walk.
- you can choose from SHIFT, CTRL, ALT (default), or CAPS LOCK as the walk mod key, provided in the dropdown list.
- note that it's NOT done by modifying the walk behaviour of the game's default walk key, but manipulating the move speed directly instead. so you should have a separate key for this script's walk key that is different from the game's walk key. e.g. if you want to use ALT as this script walk key, make sure you've changed the game's walk key to a different key.
- if you don't like my prefer walk speed, you can change it via the "Speed" entry. by script default, it's slightly faster than the game own walk key speed, as it's too slow for me.

unlock all outfits
- all outfits (sets, torso, and legs), would be unlocked, including the newgame+ outfits, and some unused outfits.
- some unused outfits without texture will have no shadows on the ground as well.
- instruction: sit beside a camp > activate this script > access the inventory > access the outfits > de-activate the script
- the changes is permanent. should make a separate savegame for this.
- should be deactivated after you unlocked all outfits.

more outfit options
- allows you to equip an unlocked outfit set's torso and legs seperately, e.g., you can equip a tanktop torso with wraithskin legs.
- instruction: sit beside a camp > activate this script > access the inventory > access the outfits > de-activate the script
- the changes is permanent. should make a separate savegame for this.
- should be deactivated after you unlocked more outfit options.
update Cielos table for the latest Epic version v1.0 build 488.0_64 (may work for steam too), all options should work except "more outfit options"...credit to Cielos for the great table and hope you all enjoy....
Attachments
SOTTR.ct
Update for latest Epic Version
(612.37 KiB) Downloaded 944 times

Neurone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Neurone »

Hi guys, I added the teleport feature to the already wonderful cheat table by Cielos. The table is tested with the latest SOTTR.exe v1.0 build 489.0_64, Steam version.

You can teleport everywhere inside the same area. The same area means every place you can go without explicit loading, i.e., via a campfire, or hidden loading, i.e., entering a cave. You can change the assigned hotkeys inside Cheat Engine.

Load the game, activate Enable Teleport, and now you can:
  • Save your current position SHIFT+G
  • Teleport to a previously saved position SHIFT+E
  • If you activate Enable Bow Aim Teleport, you can:
  • Aim with the bow and save the aimed position CTRL+G. You can teleport to the saved position with SHIFT+E
  • Aim with the bow and teleport CTRL+H. This option teleports you directly to the aimed location
  • If you are curious about the position details, enable the Info section

I created a [Link], if you want to contribute with more features.

SOTTR.ct
Added Teleport feature; Tested on v1.0 build 489.0_64, Steam version
(747.89 KiB) Downloaded 699 times

khawpan001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by khawpan001 »

Neurone wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:32 am
Hi guys, I added the teleport feature to the already wonderful cheat table by Cielos. The table is tested with the latest SOTTR.exe v1.0 build 489.0_64, Steam version.

You can teleport everywhere inside the same area. The same area means every place you can go without explicit loading, i.e., via a campfire, or hidden loading, i.e., entering a cave. You can change the assigned hotkeys inside Cheat Engine.

Load the game, activate Enable Teleport, and now you can:
  • Save your current position SHIFT+G
  • Teleport to a previously saved position SHIFT+E
  • If you activate Enable Bow Aim Teleport, you can:
  • Aim with the bow and save the aimed position CTRL+G. You can teleport to the saved position with SHIFT+E
  • Aim with the bow and teleport CTRL+H. This option teleports you directly to the aimed location
  • If you are curious about the position details, enable the Info section

I created a [Link], if you want to contribute with more features.

SOTTR.ct
teleport not work for epic ver

EternalCosmos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EternalCosmos »

is anyone able to fix the unlock more outfit option? its the only way to use all outfits in paititi

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 2294534743 »

Has anyone updated the difficulty table for modification