Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Raijinken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Quest XI (Steam)

Post by Raijinken »

Would someone be able to make a time stopper for the horse races?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Reba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reba »

does the cheat table works if the game is pirated ?
I just wanna edit the draconian quest and I can't press enable in the cheat table ?

Nobody_VC
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nobody_VC »

Table also not working for me, have steam version and tried CE 6.7 and 7.0 but can't press Enable.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

This table works for me in latest Steam version. I am playing full screen if that makes a difference. You have to be in game to Enable. As in after loading a save game or starting a new game and able to move around. I am using CE 7.0.

Caliginis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Caliginis »

Hello, I get an error if I use the cheat table:

Error is shown if I right click on "Enable" (I can't enable this field)

<<Lua error in the script at line 18:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=... ..."]:10: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value>>

Can I do anything about this? Because I would love to use the cheat table.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

If you are not using the latest Steam version, try one of the earlier tables that was made for the original release of the game is all I can suggest.

Caliginis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Caliginis »

Thanks, this solved my problem :)

And a happy new year ;)

nejitaihei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nejitaihei »

Absolutely sorry if this is necro or if this is in the wrong forum section, but I encountered a problem when using this particular table. I had the EXP multiplier turned on when Serena rejoins the party and now she appears dead, with no HP or MP, all stats on 0 and can't be revived. Also on the stats screen where it shows how much exp is needed until the next level it shows a "$" sign. After entering a cutscene her MP and HP replenish but as soon as I finish a battle (even if she's not in the party), the game crashes. Any idea on how I can solve this? All help is appreciated :-)

shackie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shackie »

This was working perfectly for me as of Feb 2, but now, whenever I run it, my game crashes almost immediately. Was there an update on Steam or is the table finding fields to adjust, but they're the wrong ones?

@nejitahei, I had that problem, too, but I would delete all the XP for the character, drop them back to a lower level, make sure that they had some number for MAX HP (for some reason, it goes to 0 in some cases) and then level them up.

mike9k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mike9k1 »

I just wanna say, thanks so much for this kickass cheat table! It makes repeat playthroughs of the game SO much more palatable.

I did want to inquire, since i've not seen it mentioned: is it conceivable to adapt PS4 cheat codes for use in this cheat table?

The reason I ask is that I found a "Dragon Rider" cheat code on this Japanese website: [Link]

Everywhere Vehicle Code (Dragon Rider) -- どこでも乗り物コード(ドラゴンライダー)
8001000C FFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF
18000CE2 00001801

I figure it's beyond likely that the addresses wouldn't match, but maybe you'd know a way to find an offset/pointer considering your impressive AoB knowledge.

Thank you!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I know PS4 codes are changes to the save game. Not sure if you can modify the save game on PC, but I also don't know how to make a cheat engine code out of it currently.

mike9k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mike9k1 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:17 am
I know PS4 codes are changes to the save game. Not sure if you can modify the save game on PC, but I also don't know how to make a cheat engine code out of it currently.

Hehe, well it was worth an ask ;)

Thank you!! Such a fast reply too! :D

Olaola
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Olaola »

Hey, I am new to this and would liek to know if there is a script to edit the normal character stats and not the "other stats"? I want to experiment with different builds.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

it says Character Editor has base stats as well. You can try that.

mike9k1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mike9k1 »

Hi DrummerIX, I've been playing around with your "Infinite Turns Good Status" script and I think I may have found some ways to improve it (or at least another variant :P ).

Originally I was looking to make the "dance" (negative) status effect permanent to make a video (also had another to instantly negate it when I needed to switch out party members)

But after I was done with that, I noticed I could permanently extend other positive status effects with a few changes, as well as instantly nullify some negative ones. Things like the "defend" action and Erik's "Divide", which normally only lasts for one turn I could keep for an entire battle :D

Anyway, I decided to improve it and clean things up a little so I could share it with you here:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(StatusTurnsAOB,"DRAGON QUEST XI.exe",8B 83 EC 00 00 00 83 F8 01 7C 11) // should be unique
registersymbol(StatusTurnsAOB)
alloc(newmem,1024,StatusTurnsAOB)

label(return)

newmem:
  cmp [rbx+000000EC],1
  je goodstatus
  cmp [rbx+000000EC],FFFFFFFF
  je goodstatus
  cmp [rbx+000000E0],0 //defense up
  je goodstatus
  cmp [rbx+000000D8],0 //pep-up, oomph
  je goodstatus

cmp [rbx+000000E0],1 //defense down
  je badstatus
  cmp [rbx+000000C0],0 //dance, laugh
  je badstatus

inc [rbx+000000EC]

goodstatus:
  mov eax,0 //make status effect permanent
  jmp return

badstatus:
  mov eax,1 //instantly nullify status effect
  jmp return

StatusTurnsAOB:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

StatusTurnsAOB:
  db 8B 83 EC 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(StatusTurnsAOB)
dealloc(newmem)
Some of the status effects I have tested:

Positive (permanently extended): Pep-up, Oomph, Buff, Accelerate, Magic Barrier, Bounce, Elemental Resistance (Harp/Insulate), Defend (action), Erik's divide
Negative (instantly nullified): Paralyze, Dance, Laugh, Dazzle, Fizzle, Snooze, Fuddle, Infatuation

Have a look and maybe see if it's worthy to add to your table. Thanks for all that you do ;)
Attachments
Instant Nullify Bad Status - Permanent Good Status.CT
(890 Bytes) Downloaded 67 times