Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Venator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Venator »

thedown1 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:55 pm
I've been looking at offset for items and I cant figure it out. I see that I can enable mousehover item editor but the stats dont show, does the script still point to mouse hover and we just need to find the offsets?
Honestly, the only two patterns that seem to have any consistency for the "Find Item in New Container" option are (1) that it will be a smaller value than what is on the list and (2) the further down the list you go, the larger the difference between the number on the list and the actual number gets.

For the "Mouseover Item Editor," I think it needs a more specific array of bytes. Whatever it's picking up isn't giving it an address, so all you see are the pointer offsets. It'd be one thing if we could get it to pick up something in search, such as item quantity of the item with the mouse cursor over it. Then we could see what writes to it and, hopefully, work back to get the specific AOB. I can't seem to get it to pick up from the mouse cursor, though. I always end up with no results. I could be missing something, though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ilnazsiyraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilnazsiyraz »

Venator wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:13 pm
thedown1 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:55 pm
I've been looking at offset for items and I cant figure it out. I see that I can enable mousehover item editor but the stats dont show, does the script still point to mouse hover and we just need to find the offsets?
Honestly, the only two patterns that seem to have any consistency for the "Find Item in New Container" option are (1) that it will be a smaller value than what is on the list and (2) the further down the list you go, the larger the difference between the number on the list and the actual number gets.

For the "Mouseover Item Editor," I think it needs a more specific array of bytes. Whatever it's picking up isn't giving it an address, so all you see are the pointer offsets. It'd be one thing if we could get it to pick up something in search, such as item quantity of the item with the mouse cursor over it. Then we could see what writes to it and, hopefully, work back to get the specific AOB. I can't seem to get it to pick up from the mouse cursor, though. I always end up with no results. I could be missing something, though.
Attached fixed item editor.
While editing armor/accessory be CAREFUL with "Weapon stats" group and vice versa with weapons. Attempt to edit weapon stats on armor or accessory item may crash the game. I've not fully tested script yet, so there are may be some other issues.

UPD:
Added damage type in weapon stats group
Attachments
EoCApp.CT
Added damage type for weapons
(35.04 KiB) Downloaded 301 times

poopoopeepee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poopoopeepee »

I tried to change stats on armor/weapons using the new script, but I can't get the stats to stay after a save load. Is there something extra I need to do?

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 »

I know it's been a couple weeks, but I'm curious about this, too. The item changes when using the mouse over editor don't persist through save-loads. Is there a way to make them permanent, or is that something that will just have to be done every time you open the game?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

I think its something you will have to do everytime.

polu351
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by polu351 »

The mouseover item editor is not working correctly. It changes values in UI view, but then before the fight i added 5 start AP but in the fight i still have only 4AP. With the health is the same i added 555 constitution(For test) so i should have over 6k hp but current health is fixed to a value before the change.
I am using current version 3.6.44.4046
(sorry for my english :) )

Seweiwer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seweiwer »

Looks like the recent update has broken a few of the AoB scans, any chance for a fix?

juntalis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by juntalis »

Decided to come back to this game for another run. Currently looking to play it straight, but I'll see what I can do about fixing some of the AOB scans. Lemme know if anyone has any specific requests.

In the meantime:

Print Global Variables can be fixed by changing the globals line to:

Code: Select all

local globals = "EoCApp.exe+29AB3B8"
Edit:

The updated AOB for "Unlimited Action Points" is:

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(actions,EoCApp.exe,8B 80 F0 01 00 00 3B)

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Is it possible to change companion attitude? Somehow one of my companions got -33 attitude towards my main char due to what seemed to be a bug and I cannot change it in any way right now :(

brix324
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brix324 »

Can anyone update this table? I've been struggling updating the pointers. Any help?

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

Willing to pay US$10 (via PayPal only) for a YouTube video showing how to make the Last Item Moved in backpack work from scratch.
Offer valid till October 25, 2019.

squidney2k1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squidney2k1 »

It's a shame the updated item editors don't work. Is there any other way to change a weapon's scaling damage type (i.e. change an Intelligence based weapon to Finesse based)?

Rick69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rick69 »

juntalis wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:44 am
If the stats changes work the same way the "Points" section does, you need to make your changes, save, and then load the save the see the changes.

Also, the "Last Moved Item" is still working for me.
Hi guys!
I used v 3.6.49.2201 - but this trick doesn't work on this version. What should I do?

mythal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mythal »

bump - anyone looking at fixing the "mouse over item editor"??
would be awesome :)

the above fix to it, only changes ingame UI - but not the actual item stats. doesnt save on reloading save game.
(EG editing 50->500 armor on an item, save -> load -> item is back to 50 armor)

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

Where and how from the beginning of the game is the fastest way to take any companion into the squad so that there are 2 or more characters in the squad? I have not played this game, so I don’t know. This is to test cheats.