Well, it's tiny, but I at least got "Find Item in New Container" working for me. I did not change the text for the IDs, though. It looks like everything is off by +9 at the moment. So, for example, the default option is 531 - Legendary Equipment, but legendary equipment is actually 522 now. Going to keep fiddling with it and see what else might start to work, but I've still got my fingers crossed that someone with a bit more know-how will take a shot at it.
Update 5/18/2019: First, the loot tables entries are not simply all off by +9. It appears to have something to do with the category headers, but I'm not 100% sure. I noticed when I had to count back from the loot category I wanted, if it crossed by a header then it was a different offset. For example, if my count takes me over the "_Cheat" category header then the offset to get what I want is -8 rather than -9. A couple items might not be following that pattern, though, so it could be safer to just say "It's around there somewhere."
Second, something was missing from the table that just seemed glaring to me. There wasn't an unlimited source points option. Now there is. The new table has been attached. Enabling the option should give you 99 source points, but nothing in game will show you anything more than your real limit (i.e., 1, 2, or 3). Instead, you'll just notice that the indicators will stay illuminated in teal whenever you use Sourcery.
Third, still tinkering with options, but I'd failed to realize how much time passed between the last time I'd played and now. Some of these options stopped working in the original table for the classic edition, so I have no great sense of how much it'd take to make them all work again. This includes items such as making the player the DM and printing variables/identifiers. I'll keep poking around at it, but definitely no promises there.
- (244.78 KiB) Downloaded 2078 times