Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Venator
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Venator » Tue May 28, 2019 10:13 pm

thedown1 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:55 pm
I've been looking at offset for items and I cant figure it out. I see that I can enable mousehover item editor but the stats dont show, does the script still point to mouse hover and we just need to find the offsets?
Honestly, the only two patterns that seem to have any consistency for the "Find Item in New Container" option are (1) that it will be a smaller value than what is on the list and (2) the further down the list you go, the larger the difference between the number on the list and the actual number gets.

For the "Mouseover Item Editor," I think it needs a more specific array of bytes. Whatever it's picking up isn't giving it an address, so all you see are the pointer offsets. It'd be one thing if we could get it to pick up something in search, such as item quantity of the item with the mouse cursor over it. Then we could see what writes to it and, hopefully, work back to get the specific AOB. I can't seem to get it to pick up from the mouse cursor, though. I always end up with no results. I could be missing something, though.

ilnazsiyraz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ilnazsiyraz » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:30 pm

Venator wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:13 pm
thedown1 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:55 pm
I've been looking at offset for items and I cant figure it out. I see that I can enable mousehover item editor but the stats dont show, does the script still point to mouse hover and we just need to find the offsets?
Honestly, the only two patterns that seem to have any consistency for the "Find Item in New Container" option are (1) that it will be a smaller value than what is on the list and (2) the further down the list you go, the larger the difference between the number on the list and the actual number gets.

For the "Mouseover Item Editor," I think it needs a more specific array of bytes. Whatever it's picking up isn't giving it an address, so all you see are the pointer offsets. It'd be one thing if we could get it to pick up something in search, such as item quantity of the item with the mouse cursor over it. Then we could see what writes to it and, hopefully, work back to get the specific AOB. I can't seem to get it to pick up from the mouse cursor, though. I always end up with no results. I could be missing something, though.
Attached fixed item editor.
While editing armor/accessory be CAREFUL with "Weapon stats" group and vice versa with weapons. Attempt to edit weapon stats on armor or accessory item may crash the game. I've not fully tested script yet, so there are may be some other issues.

UPD:
Added damage type in weapon stats group
Attachments
EoCApp.CT
Added damage type for weapons
(35.04 KiB) Downloaded 2580 times

poopoopeepee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poopoopeepee » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:25 am

I tried to change stats on armor/weapons using the new script, but I can't get the stats to stay after a save load. Is there something extra I need to do?

busterwilde3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by busterwilde3 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:15 pm

I know it's been a couple weeks, but I'm curious about this, too. The item changes when using the mouse over editor don't persist through save-loads. Is there a way to make them permanent, or is that something that will just have to be done every time you open the game?

timechaos69
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by timechaos69 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:37 am

I think its something you will have to do everytime.

polu351
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by polu351 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:51 pm

The mouseover item editor is not working correctly. It changes values in UI view, but then before the fight i added 5 start AP but in the fight i still have only 4AP. With the health is the same i added 555 constitution(For test) so i should have over 6k hp but current health is fixed to a value before the change.
I am using current version 3.6.44.4046
(sorry for my english :) )

Seweiwer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seweiwer » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:22 am

Looks like the recent update has broken a few of the AoB scans, any chance for a fix?

juntalis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by juntalis » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:02 am

Decided to come back to this game for another run. Currently looking to play it straight, but I'll see what I can do about fixing some of the AOB scans. Lemme know if anyone has any specific requests.

In the meantime:

Print Global Variables can be fixed by changing the globals line to:

Code: Select all

local globals = "EoCApp.exe+29AB3B8"
Edit:

The updated AOB for "Unlimited Action Points" is:

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(actions,EoCApp.exe,8B 80 F0 01 00 00 3B)

LorgrenBenirus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LorgrenBenirus » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Is it possible to change companion attitude? Somehow one of my companions got -33 attitude towards my main char due to what seemed to be a bug and I cannot change it in any way right now :(

brix324
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brix324 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:09 am

Can anyone update this table? I've been struggling updating the pointers. Any help?

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Willing to pay $10 (via PayPal only) for a YouTube video showing how to make the Last Item Moved in backpack work from scratch.
Payment from the 19th forward.