Two Point Hospital

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Two Point Hospital

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

Junkers80 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:09 pm
It should be the "~" key located above your Tab key, to the right of the "1" key.

If you're using a non-English keyboard, I don't know. I've seen people say " works. Someone also said this, {``} works but I don't know what that is.

Here's the thing. I could easily access it before, using the two custom DLL's and the table, where you had to activate it right as the game would boot up. Even on a danish keyboard layout. No problem. I'm now on TPH 1.4.21201, using the latest DLL's posted, and i've got fuck all. Could it be a version mismatch?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

Latest TPH is 1.4.21253

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:30 pm
koderkrazy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:38 pm
ok guyz try and let us know.
Based on files provided by @Junkers80
Am i under the wrong impression that i DON'T need CE to activate the console with those DLL's?
Yes

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

STN wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:18 pm
lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:30 pm
koderkrazy wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:38 pm
ok guyz try and let us know.
Based on files provided by @Junkers80
Am i under the wrong impression that i DON'T need CE to activate the console with those DLL's?
Yes
Then what exactly did Junkers80 mean?
Junkers80 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:57 am
You don't need Cheat Engine for the latest console files.

viewtopic.php?p=59813#p59733

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:35 pm
Oops, i meant you're correct :D

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

STN wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:35 pm
lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:35 pm
Oops, i meant you're correct :D
Woah, hold up. I'm confused as hell now.

Do i understand correctly:
- I no longer need CE, with the latest dll's, to access the console, correct?

Edit:

Not sure how, but i am just screwing my shit up, and i can't get 1.4.21253 into a working state. I'm out, for now. I'll have to get back to it later. Thanks for the help nonetheless.

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

1.05 is currently up on the Beta Branch.

I'm not sure if @koderkrazy updates for Betas but I'll send the CSharps his way just in case.

MightyDuck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MightyDuck »

1.05 is live now, I'e send koderkrazy the new DLL's, I hope he will update it soon. :)

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

All, check the attached patched files based on files provided by MightyDuck.
MightyDuck wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:05 pm
1.05 is live now, I'e send koderkrazy the new DLL's, I hope he will update it soon. :)
The firstpass dll already contains the changers needed for the console. Are you sure you've provided original file or patched file?
Attachments
TPH_1.05-devConsole.7z
Two Point Hospital 1.05
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 42 times

MightyDuck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MightyDuck »

koderkrazy wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:28 am
MightyDuck wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:05 pm
The firstpass dll already contains the changers needed for the console. Are you sure you've provided original file or patched file?
It seems to me that is hasn't been changed in the patch (checked in two PC), so yes, it could be your firstpass dll for the previous version. :)

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pernicies »

Sorry, I do not want to be a spoilsport, but would it still be possible to take care of the table itself !?

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

Pernicies wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:40 am
Sorry, I do not want to be a spoilsport, but would it still be possible to take care of the table itself !?
which table are you talking about?

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Pernicies »

STN's table. I'm not a fan of the console, and the game process and the CE process are killed each time I try to open the console. I use alelrdings STN's Table, everything is running normally.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

well, first of all first message needs to be updated. pls add dll file links to the first message in alphabetic order..

second 1.05.21696 worked with 1.04 but i'll use 1.05 to be sure its working correctly.

thirdly, listen fellas.

everyperson needs to check autohotkey script's console line.

its " for me which means just press the key below the escape. or change it to your own. second pick the guy in the air and press corresponding hotkey. thats all.

Junkers80
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Junkers80 »

TPH has entered 1.06 Beta. Full release should be on Friday.

Changes include:
Changes

Character customisation - you can now change the colour of outfits for nurses, assistants, janitors and doctors.
To do this select a character and click on the clothes hanger icon on their UI.

Ability to change the name of all staff, patients and rooms. To do this select a character or room and click on its name to edit.

Ability to set priority for adviser pop up messages in the settings screen. You can also turn the adviser off.

You can now drag and drop patients from the room queue list to other rooms of the same type.

AI: Patient and staff needs, queues and janitor improvements. We are still working on this.

Patient and staff needs increase at a slightly slower rate

Use interaction start position when calculating queue distances as character position may be off the nav mesh.

Reduced urgent need search distance for boredom, litter and food/drink. Reduction based on queue position

Fixed fire extinguishers not being initialised correctly and Janitors behaving a bit strange with fires in corridors.

Fixed Janitors not properly completing fire jobs.

Interaction scoring is now additive, based on distance plus penalties for queue length, and interaction already in use or reserved. Should help with things like: picking a changing booth in the ward, etc.

Toilet Behavior: Don't bother drying hands if no hand dryers are free

Fixed a few potential time issues that could cause characters to 'hang around' longer than they should.

Various fixes to improve patient needs and behaviors

Fix for Janitors continuing to look for extinguishers after the machine has exploded.

Characters leave the hospital as soon as they're ready to depart instead of when they've completed their departure sequence i.e. using a subway.

Queue Bumping: Use path distance rather than straight-line distance for queue-bumping decisions.

Patients sit on bench for longer before looking for a nicer place to sit

Saved training sessions are correctly cancelled so Guest Trainers are sent out of the hospital.

Further fixes to training and guest trainers

Fixed some money exploits

Optimisations

Retina support is enabled but resolution is limited to 1800 vertical res (due to performance issues). There is also a command line option to disable the limit --disable-mac-resolution-limit

If you hold down Ctrl+Shift+U the HUD will be disabled. This is an experimental feature for screenshots or video capture. The game will pause if an event happens and you will need to re enable the HUD to continue.