Mist Survival Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darkmike
Cheater
Cheater

Mist Survival Cheat Table

Post by darkmike »

Mist Survival Unlimited Resources:)

I DID NOT MAKE THIS, SlySnake96 made it!.

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE CHEATS:D

Unlimited Resources:V1-V2 ONLY
1. Activate only once inside your Inventory,
2. Right click any item you want more of (this allows C.E. To find the necessary value address)
3. Then after activating the cheat, right click the resource then immediately left click it (This will allow the cheat to duplicate the found value onto any resource that you do this to)
4. DO NOT choose any of the right click options before you left click.

Unlimited Resources: V3 ONLY
1. Once inside your inventory split an item from a stack (This will allow cheat to find the ammount)
2. Place the item back into the stack and then activate the cheat
3. Set cheat value to ammount wanted
4. Then split an item from the stack again and it will set the original stack plus the split item to max ammount.

Perfect Durability: V1-v3
1. Once in your inventory drag any 100% durability item into your hotbar then back into your inventory
2. Activate the cheat and then set the value to this number EXACTLY: 1120403456
3. Then drag any item into your hotbar then back into your inventory again to get it to 100% durability

Unlimited Ammo: V1-v3
1. Enter fully into the game and fire 1 shot from any gun
2. Activate cheat and set amount of bullets to max of 9999 (Haven't tested higher than that so it might be unstable)

Infinite Gas In Can: V1-v3
1. Find any gas can and fill it with any amount of gas.
2. Activate cheat and set the value to this number EXACTLY: 1101004800
3. Use the can to fill any car (The numbers will look like they are going down but as soon as you drag the gas can back into inventory it will fill back to 20L)

:eek:WARNINGS::eek:

I AM NOT A PRO!!! (So no Pro-mises) ;)
MIGHT CAUSE GAME TO CRASH RANDOMLY (Don't know how to fix that yet)
MY CHEAT TABLE MIGHT INTERFERE WITH @Fearlessrevolution 's TRAINER AND CAUSE A GAME CRASH (Refer to first Warning)
DO NOT ACTIVATE BEFORE YOU ARE IN THE GAME FULLY !!!!!!
ONLY ACTIVATE ONCE YOU ARE FULLY IN YOUR INVENTORY
READ ABOVE ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY

For game version v0.1.6 & v0.1.7 :cool: DOWNLOAD: Cheat Table V3 :cool:

New update out:
This Download has both game v0.1.6 & v0.1.7 options

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Mist Survival v0.1.6 & v0.1.7.CT
(4.32 KiB) Downloaded 3627 times

Snake Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mist Survival Cheat Table

Post by Snake Doctor »

Pefect durability no longer works with the new update to 0.1.8. Unlimited ammo is still working, but I haven't tested any of the others.

Is it possible for this to be updated?

ETA: Unlimited resources still works, but still can't get perfect durability to work.

mumbles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mumbles »

It does not seem to work with 0.1.8.2 as far as I can tell.

juntalis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by juntalis »

Figured I'd post my table for 0.1.9.2. Sorry for the lack of packaging, but I've done everything you can do in this version, so I probably won't mess with this game again until the next significant update.

Active Resource: Works the same as the OP's "Unlimited Resources:V1-V2" entry: right click an item and it should fill in the details of that item.
  • Some of the raw food items (blueberries/potatoes/etc) have an overriding "rot date" that will reset the durability to its original value. To get past this, set the durability to 100, increase the stack, and split the stack in half in game. Voila: a new stack of fresh food items with 100% durability.
  • Water/Gasoline are stored as separate fields. If you're operating on a water bottle, change the value in Liters (Water) - gas can: Liters (Gas)
  • Unlimited Ammo: Put your gun in your inventory, and right click it. Change the "Ammo" field and freeze it. You can now put it back in your hotbar and the ammo will not deplete unless you right click another item.
  • Changing dried % will change the visual "Dried %" temporarily, but the progress will reset back to its original value once the resource is back on the drying rack/tanning thing. Since I was able to increase the quantity of the dried goods, I never dug any deeper into this.
TOD & TOD2: One of these (Grabbed the most consistent two from my pointer scan) should point the "Time of Day". The game measures time from 0 to 2399.999999:
  • 6:00AM is 600.0
  • 6:30AM is 650.0
  • 6:45AM is 675.0
  • 7:00AM is 700.0.
Based on that:

TOD = (HOUR * 100) + (MIN * 100 / 60)

Or just set it to 1000 and freeze it.

Health/Stamina/Hunger/Thirst/Fatigue: I was able to locate these during play, but wasn't able to find any reproducable pointers before I lost interest. (sorry) I did record some comments in "Table Extras", however, with the maximum (100%) values for each of these fields.Hopefully that's enough to help anyone looking to modify these values.
Attachments
MistSurv-Win64-Shipping.CT
(9.45 KiB) Downloaded 1174 times

starfuryzeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starfuryzeta »

TY for the tables. Most functions tested so far still work in the current version 0.2.1.1.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

oh I wish one of these worked in version 0.23 but nothing worked on them! I'm having to collect enough items then slowly drop and pick them up until I get the right address for each item I have to do that for every single item it's taking forever!!!!! but I have no choice! I got health and stamina and food and thirst so I can take my time I just wish someone made an infinite item as part of a working trainer! before I got my health my leg would bleed I would end up with no bandages!

RandallM
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RandallM »

matrix501 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:30 pm
oh I wish one of these worked in version 0.23 but nothing worked on them! I'm having to collect enough items then slowly drop and pick them up until I get the right address for each item I have to do that for every single item it's taking forever!!!!! but I have no choice! I got health and stamina and food and thirst so I can take my time I just wish someone made an infinite item as part of a working trainer! before I got my health my leg would bleed I would end up with no bandages!
[Link]

Click the link in the first comment by the OP for a working CT for V0.2.3.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Thanks I finally got it to work i was clicking on the other exe i have two of them! the resources button works which is huge for me! now i can speed up and build that big wall to keep the creeps out Thank you for the info!!!! :D

Wolfgang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolfgang »

Can someone upload a table for v02.5 version? Those tables don't work in this version. BTW, can someone point me to the direction where I can learn how to scan values like "0.85" as in Gas canisters or fuel? Appreciated...

D1g1Byt3
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by D1g1Byt3 »

Is there going to be an update for this table?
Wolfgang wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:37 am
Can someone upload a table for v02.5 version? Those tables don't work in this version. BTW, can someone point me to the direction where I can learn how to scan values like "0.85" as in Gas canisters or fuel? Appreciated...
Usually that's a "Float" or "Double" type value. So try those first.

sonitaaa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sonitaaa »

I don't know can someone update the table to 0.3.x, so long since the next update

LordSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordSatan »

huhu wollte mal fragen ob einer die Neue Version von mist survival cheat engine machen könnte ich glaube es wahr 0.3.6 oder so das währe supper

danke schön mal

starfuryzeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by starfuryzeta »

I was able to find an externally created table that seem to work. Look up Duncan Walker's youtube for the latest version.

LordSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordSatan »

das geht bei mir nicht

Doctor_Dentist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doctor_Dentist »

can confirm Duncan Walker's latest cheat table works on 0.3.7.1