F1 2018 - 1.16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 98

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by Acido » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Updated for game version 1.16

I'm sorry it took this long to update for new patch, I didn't notice there was an update for the game.

York2016
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by York2016 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:13 am

The 1.16 version of the table does not seem to be working for me, however i am using the free weekend version.
They seemed to have inadvertently packed a Denouvo free version for 1.16 for the free weekend (plus the debug + DX12 beta binaries).

In fact the 1.06 table (the last version where the devs accidentally leaked a denouvo free version) enables more options than the 1.16 table which does not seem to enable any options at all except Tyre Wear and ERS options
^ EDIT: Disregard this it was a fluke, the 1.16 table still does not work for me however.

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 31

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by jonaaa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 am

York2016 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:13 am
The 1.16 version of the table does not seem to be working for me, however i am using the free weekend version.
They seemed to have inadvertently packed a Denouvo free version for 1.16 for the free weekend (plus the debug + DX12 beta binaries).

In fact the 1.06 table (the last version where the devs accidentally leaked a denouvo free version) enables more options than the 1.16 table which does not seem to enable any options at all except Tyre Wear and ERS options
^ EDIT: Disregard this it was a fluke, the 1.16 table still does not work for me however.
If you're using the denuvo-free exe, that's why it's not working BUT if you're using the Free Weekend one with the DENUVO .exe, then the table will need a new update.

York2016
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by York2016 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:39 am

My version (the free weekend version this week) came with the Denuvo-free 1.16 exe (one-point-one-six, to make sure its not a typo), i even verified the files from steam to see if that would change anything but, nothing.

Restarted the game with the re-verified files and now none of the options enable with the 1.16 table, not even the Tyre wear that i could get working before. Theres not even a short hang when i click on the engine wear script like there is in most of my experiences with AOB scripts not working (or taking time to enable)

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 31

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by jonaaa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 pm

Confirmed.

It's not working on the Free Weekend version (without DENUVO) and also doesn't work on the DX12 executable it seems.

Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 98

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by Acido » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:32 pm

jonaaa wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 pm
Confirmed.

It's not working on the Free Weekend version (without DENUVO) and also doesn't work on the DX12 executable it seems.
Oh really? I wasn't even aware there were multiple executables, i just made it for whatever steam downloaded. I'll see what i can do with the DX12 version, but probably not gonna bother with Free Weekend version.

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 31

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by jonaaa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Acido wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:32 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 pm
Confirmed.

It's not working on the Free Weekend version (without DENUVO) and also doesn't work on the DX12 executable it seems.
Oh really? I wasn't even aware there were multiple executables, i just made it for whatever steam downloaded. I'll see what i can do with the DX12 version, but probably not gonna bother with Free Weekend version.
That's all the executables i have on my Free weekend version.

The DX11 executable (F1_2018.exe) doesn't have denuvo on it, it's a DRM-Free exe.

Image

Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 98

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by Acido » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:49 pm

Right, but i don't have access to all those different versions. I have the version that steam installed and i can get the dx12 beta with inputting the opting into dx12 beta but that's about it. I doubt many ppl even have done the dx12 beta cause its fairly hidden that it even exists, only by inputting a code they posted on their forums can you get access to it which i doubt many have done.

But regardless I'll make a dx12 beta version of the table as well, however for all these denuvo free or what not versions that you normally don't have access to i will not, sorry. Feel free to make a version of the table that works on these versions if you want to.

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 31

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by jonaaa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:03 pm

Acido wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:49 pm
Right, but i don't have access to all those different versions. I have the version that steam installed and i can get the dx12 beta with inputting the opting into dx12 beta but that's about it. I doubt many ppl even have done the dx12 beta cause its fairly hidden that it even exists, only by inputting a code they posted on their forums can you get access to it which i doubt many have done.

But regardless I'll make a dx12 beta version of the table as well, however for all these denuvo free or what not versions that you normally don't have access to i will not, sorry. Feel free to make a version of the table that works on these versions if you want to.
"that you normally don't have access"

Everyone can have access to it if you download the free weekend version, Codemasters has provided this .exe, anyway, it's not a cracked .exe, just a DRM less .exe.

Anyway, it's your table. your table, your rules.

I'll post the executables here if you're interested, repeating, i got all these executable directly from steam, nothing was cracked, just provided by the Codemasters itself.

Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 98

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by Acido » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:51 pm

Oh i wasn't saying they were cracked versions, just that its pretty inconvenient for me to add support for a time limited version. However, try rename the exe file you intend to run to F1_2018.exe before running the game. That may be enough to get it working as some offsets in the table are using the symbol name which wouldn't be found if the exe is called something else. Or open the table in an editor and change all F1_2018.exe into the name of your exe file.

Acido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:11 am
Reputation: 98

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by Acido » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:01 am

Added DX12 Beta version of the table.
Added Engine Performance Percentage to increase/decrease engine performance. (Only applies to Player car, not CPU) Now you too can have Party Mode :)
Added Grip Level Multiplier for Player/CPU Be warned that setting too low will make the car almost impossible to control, and setting too high will make the car turn super fast also negatively impacting control. The same applies as many other options, when the CPU is in control of the player car, the CPU value is used instead of Player value. Also on this note since i looked at the data when i made this i can confirm that the grip level difference between the different tyre compounds is in fact 5% from 1 compound to another.

York2016
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by York2016 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:56 am

Okay i seemingly was able to figure out how to change over the codes to work for the free weekend/DRM-free version.
instead of aobScanRegion it should be aobscanmodule(like on the older tables) and then it works.

For example, for Tyre wear instead of:
aobScanRegion(TyreAOB, F1_2018_dx12.exe+D000000, F1_2018_dx12.exe+FFFFFFF, F3 0F 58 4F 70)
It should be:
aobscanmodule(TyreAOB,F1_2018.exe,F3 0F 58 4F 70)

It seems that on the Denuvo-less EXE, the AOB in question is before the address cited in aobScanRegion which is why it doesnt enable so just scanning everything will find it :P. This does work with the new scripts you put in as well such as Engine Performance script (only tested if it enables however)
I just stumbled across this when i compared scripts between the newer 1.16 tables with the older 1.06 tables lol
It does make sense that this works, considering the size difference between the Denuvo and Denuvo-free EXE (260mb vs 30mb respectively), the addresses were bound to have shifted quite a bit.

Will upload the modified tables (1.16 Denuvo-Free/Free Weekend version) if Acido allows it.

kalikedeshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:02 am
Reputation: 1

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by kalikedeshi » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:03 am

I tried what you suggested and it doesn't seem to work for Contracts.

York2016
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:03 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by York2016 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:41 am

ah, you're right. Contracts and Fuel Consumption seem to still not work under the modified tables. However, its much better than none of it working i suppose.

If i had anymore experience i'd probably try to fix it myself but unfortunately my knowledge of Cheat engine is all but nil atm.

User avatar
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:08 am
Reputation: 31

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by jonaaa » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:48 pm

York2016 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:56 am
Okay i seemingly was able to figure out how to change over the codes to work for the free weekend/DRM-free version.
instead of aobScanRegion it should be aobscanmodule(like on the older tables) and then it works.

For example, for Tyre wear instead of:
aobScanRegion(TyreAOB, F1_2018_dx12.exe+D000000, F1_2018_dx12.exe+FFFFFFF, F3 0F 58 4F 70)
It should be:
aobscanmodule(TyreAOB,F1_2018.exe,F3 0F 58 4F 70)

It seems that on the Denuvo-less EXE, the AOB in question is before the address cited in aobScanRegion which is why it doesnt enable so just scanning everything will find it :P. This does work with the new scripts you put in as well such as Engine Performance script (only tested if it enables however)
I just stumbled across this when i compared scripts between the newer 1.16 tables with the older 1.06 tables lol
It does make sense that this works, considering the size difference between the Denuvo and Denuvo-free EXE (260mb vs 30mb respectively), the addresses were bound to have shifted quite a bit.

Will upload the modified tables (1.16 Denuvo-Free/Free Weekend version) if Acido allows it.
Looks good, Fuel Consumption and Contracts doesn't work though, but it's better than nothing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Marlin Brandy, ZoanChrome