Hollow Knight 1.5.68.11808 (GOG & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
五想象
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hollow Knight 1.4.2.4 (Steam)

Post by 五想象 »

Luke76bg wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:08 pm
First,you need to lock the data.
Secondly, it is best not to modify the nail charge time.After all,Data is just data.What you need is to implement the function by modifying the data.
Wait, i don't have the last option, grubberfly elegy! I just downloaded the last version of the table and i don't have that option, last option is the nail charge time! O__o
This is based on your suggestion, I added it.I have updated when I reply to you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

五想象 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:16 am
Luke76bg wrote:
First,you need to lock the data.
Secondly, it is best not to modify the nail charge time.After all,Data is just data.What you need is to implement the function by modifying the data.
Wait, i don't have the last option, grubberfly elegy! I just downloaded the last version of the table and i don't have that option, last option is the nail charge time! O__o
This is based on your suggestion, I added it.I have updated when I reply to you.
Thank you for this! But unfortunately doesn't work, when i lose a mask of health the beam stop working, like it should happen in the game, it works only when the health is full, and the cheat don't keep it active always...:/

五想象
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 五想象 »

Luke76bg wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:59 am
五想象 wrote:
Luke76bg wrote:

Thank you for this! But unfortunately doesn't work, when i lose a mask of health the beam stop working, like it should happen in the game, it works only when the health is full, and the cheat don't keep it active always...:/
you need to lock the data"Grubberfly's Elegy Function 蜕变挽歌能力" "1" when u lost mask it will be changed.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

五想象 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:03 am
Luke76bg wrote:
五想象 wrote:

you need to lock the data"Grubberfly's Elegy Function 蜕变挽歌能力" "1" when u lost mask it will be changed.
i understand what's happening here, the cheat only works when i have equipped joni blessing but i don't like to use that charm,because i can't recharge my health with that, and it's very dangerous in later stages in the game, recharge health is absolutely needed for me. You could make it work without joni blessing charm equipped ?

P.s
I discovered another passive power, fury of the fallen charm it give you a fury power, with red smoke and the beam from grubberfly elegy becoming red, and you do much more damage with you nail, but this power automatically become active when you have only one mask left. It would be wonderful if we could activate it in every situation with a cheat, this would make this table definiteve for this game!

五想象
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 五想象 »

Luke76bg wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:38 pm
五想象 wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:03 am
Luke76bg wrote:

i understand what's happening here, the cheat only works when i have equipped joni blessing but i don't like to use that charm,because i can't recharge my health with that, and it's very dangerous in later stages in the game, recharge health is absolutely needed for me. You could make it work without joni blessing charm equipped ?

P.s
I discovered another passive power, fury of the fallen charm it give you a fury power, with red smoke and the beam from grubberfly elegy becoming red, and you do much more damage with you nail, but this power automatically become active when you have only one mask left. It would be wonderful if we could activate it in every situation with a cheat, this would make this table definiteve for this game!
Your suggestion is very good👍, I will continue to try.

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

It's possible to easily and safely use "Fury Of The Fallen", by setting your actual mask to 1 and freezing the lifeblood value to 7, the blue extra mask may not appear but are there, any damage you take is gonna get subtracted from the lifeblood ones, keeping you safe

To trigger the effect simply take 1 point of damage in any way while the above settings are in, and as long as you are not equipping hive blessing, the fury of the fallen effect will always be active

It's not perfect as you are effectively unkillable which may not what you want

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

Shiren wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:33 pm
It's possible to easily and safely use "Fury Of The Fallen", by setting your actual mask to 1 and freezing the lifeblood value to 7, the blue extra mask may not appear but are there, any damage you take is gonna get subtracted from the lifeblood ones, keeping you safe

To trigger the effect simply take 1 point of damage in any way while the above settings are in, and as long as you are not equipping hive blessing, the fury of the fallen effect will always be active

It's not perfect as you are effectively unkillable which may not what you want
yes, indeed i would like to avoid to be unkillable.This will make the game not fun to play for me. I like to play games with some challenge, and with a god mode enabled it's not fun at all, but i guess it's hard to hack the effect to be always active :/

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

Your suggestion is very good👍, I will continue to try.
Thank you, if you could hack this to be always active in any condition of health/charm, will be wonderful! Good luck!

kittentart777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kittentart777 »

Last edited by kittentart777 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

五想象
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 五想象 »

kittentart777 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:26 am
Is there a trick to making the mothwing cloak and shadow dash work that I'm missing?
I have activated, changed values to 1, nothing happens.
EVERY other inventory thing works like a charm in the same way. Am I missing something?
Thanks!
you are welcome.Try it now.

LiNcUtT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LiNcUtT »

大哥~~~
拜託更新1432版
謝謝!!!

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Does this work with the latest patch? Also is the trailer safe to use? Because it's not a table you can download, but it points to an external site, I downloaded it and it's an .exe, which I didn't run yet because I'm afraid to get some viruses.

Dat Frame Rate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dat Frame Rate »

So everything works fine thanks for the table, however the Player_Controller_base when I activate it the values just stay ?? can you plz help me. :mrgreen: ^_^

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

Pur wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:51 am
Does this work with the latest patch? Also is the trailer safe to use? Because it's not a table you can download, but it points to an external site, I downloaded it and it's an .exe, which I didn't run yet because I'm afraid to get some viruses.
Download the attachment in the first page, don't need to go anywhere else

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

@Dat Frame Rate
Did you try to move around? As said before, do not stay on the bench when the table is activated, move around a bit