Phantom Doctrine

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 523
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 243

Phantom Doctrine

Post by The Mogician » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 am

Phantom Doctrine table

Options:
1. Money/Resource
2. Danger level
3. Selected agent pointer for missions: Health, move points, fire points and awareness points.
4. Dossier pointer while in base

The last two doesn't work too well. I'm trying to fix it.

If you want to search for the values:

If you are in mission, do a 4 byte group search with: Health, Move Points, Fire Points and Awareness.

If you are in base, do a 4 byte group search with circulatory, sensory, respiratory and motoric.
Attachments
IWTB-Win64-Shipping.CT
Money
(653 Bytes) Downloaded 851 times
IWTB-Win64-Shipping.CT
Money, Danger, Agent pointer for in base and in mission
(4.87 KiB) Downloaded 2870 times
Last edited by The Mogician on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
KatzSmile
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 pm
Reputation: 15
Contact:

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by KatzSmile » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:45 am

Optional scripts

AOB Script Functions:
- Fire Action Script (move selected character to update)
- Money Script
- Danger level Script (updates when danger level increased)
Attachments
Phantom Doctrine Optional Scripts.CT
(4.92 KiB) Downloaded 1019 times

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:00 pm
Reputation: 22

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by CaesarCzech » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:45 am

If stuff doesnt work try updating to 6.81 pointers that didnt work now work so it might be that.

User avatar
BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 am
Reputation: 29

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by BoehserOnkel » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:00 pm

The Mogician wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 am
Phantom Doctrine table

Options:
1. Money/Resource
2. Danger level
3. Selected agent pointer for missions: Health, move points, fire points and awareness points.
4. Dossier pointer while in base

The last two doesn't work too well. I'm trying to fix it.

If you want to search for the values:

If you are in mission, do a 4 byte group search with: Health, Move Points, Fire Points and Awareness.

If you are in base, do a 4 byte group search with circulatory, sensory, respiratory and motoric.
works well for me
the needed options -health move etc
better than searching self at each mission start ( not a big thing but annoying ;) )

User avatar
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 523
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 243

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by The Mogician » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:14 am

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:00 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 am
Phantom Doctrine table

Options:
1. Money/Resource
2. Danger level
3. Selected agent pointer for missions: Health, move points, fire points and awareness points.
4. Dossier pointer while in base

The last two doesn't work too well. I'm trying to fix it.

If you want to search for the values:

If you are in mission, do a 4 byte group search with: Health, Move Points, Fire Points and Awareness.

If you are in base, do a 4 byte group search with circulatory, sensory, respiratory and motoric.
works well for me
the needed options -health move etc
better than searching self at each mission start ( not a big thing but annoying ;) )
It doesn't work for certain mission types I think. I'm still trying to figure this one out.

User avatar
BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 am
Reputation: 29

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by BoehserOnkel » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:09 am

yeah specially chapter 3 is a bit difficult ;)

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:50 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by Reaper1222 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:39 am

Hi update 1.02 broke your table

User avatar
alienrex
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by alienrex » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:28 pm

rip 1.02

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:50 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by Reaper1222 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:47 pm

hi can someone continue what The Mogician started? i really need the agent stat editor

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:50 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by Reaper1222 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:27 pm

update 1.03 is out

User avatar
jst_dust
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by jst_dust » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:58 am

Here is a small table using AOB.
  • Agent Health/AP/FP/Awareness during missions (has some hotkeys, change them to you liking for your characters)
  • Agent Dossier stats
  • Danger
Attachments
IWTB-Win64-Shipping.CT
1.02/1.03
(12.63 KiB) Downloaded 1236 times

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:50 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by Reaper1222 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:21 pm

thank you so much

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:50 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by Reaper1222 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:33 pm

jst_dust wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:58 am
Here is a small table using AOB.
  • Agent Health/AP/FP/Awareness during missions (has some hotkeys, change them to you liking for your characters)
  • Agent Dossier stats
  • Danger
for some reason the agent mission doesn't activate, i have 1.03 version of the game

User avatar
jst_dust
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by jst_dust » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:01 am

Reaper1222 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:33 pm
for some reason the agent mission doesn't activate, i have 1.03 version of the game
Hmm, weird i did not notice any update beyond 1.03 but you are right it is broken now and the version number did not change. i have attached a new version and moved the AOB for the Agent Mission to a different game method. It's not called as often as the previous one so you may need to fiddle a bit in the UI to trigger a Agent update.

Note: it's made on the steam version not sure if it will work on the GOG version.
Attachments
IWTB-Win64-Shipping.CT
1.03
(8.91 KiB) Downloaded 1415 times

Pwawapwap
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:43 am
Reputation: 3

Re: Phantom Doctrine

Post by Pwawapwap » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:47 am

Please add or tell us how to speed up the time of manufacture and improvement through Cheat Engin.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Avalon, Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Marcos Beran, nyyo