Death's Gambit

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
silverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Death's Gambit

Post by silverd »

Afterlife 1.1.5 Ready!

Current features:
  • Essence Gain multiplier.
  • Infinite crafting with materials, if requirements are met. Includes Golden Carrot purchases.
  • Damage reduction setting.
  • Triple Jump enabler regardless of equipped aura (still needs the double jump).
Update 2021-10-28:
- Update for 1.1.5

Update 2021-10-09:
- Small fix for 1.1.1. What's going on with these guys. First they break my instant drain hack, then they fix it back, then they break it again. Something not even their own Fortitude talent damage reduction is even handling. I may need to find a better injection point for it when I have more time.

Update 2021-10-07:
- Updated for 1.1.0. Also added the Triple Jump aura enabler. You don't need to get or equip the aura, just the double jump. You can have the triple jump with any other aura!
It is up to your conscience, however, if you want to enable it early. ^_^
There came about this unwanted biproduct that you can actually set it to have unlimited air jumps. Oops. So I made it into an option. Sigh.

I also wanted to include the Haste Aura effect, but, unfortunately I spent an entire day in vain trying to find where the game is looking for it on a dash to no avail. I could use some help finding it :(

I spent a lot of time getting the triple jump to work without the aura equipped. Messy code, this game.
Anyway, Enjoy!

Also, lmao, according to today's patch notes even the built-in damage reduction/invinc. talent is having trouble keeping up with all the different damage sources in different parts of the code. Bwuahhaa this made my day, I feel vindicated for spending so much time trying to find all the damage sources to mitigate, as it appears the code is actually a mess and it's not just my inexperience with asm hacking. Giggle.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
deathsgambit397.CT
1.1.5 update
(27.93 KiB) Downloaded 1153 times
Last edited by silverd on Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:19 pm, edited 35 times in total.

slayervergil
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by slayervergil »

someone update the table pls

hgooob2000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hgooob2000 »

+1
yeah at least for health+items
Last edited by hgooob2000 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slumbering Dog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Slumbering Dog »

+1

please, some CT with:

Inf Stamina;
Inf Soul Energy;
Inf Item usage...

and all that bla bla bla :D
Tks that all

silverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by silverd »

Fixed & Updated for 1.1.0 at viewtopic.php?p=213976#p213976 !

eflores984
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eflores984 »

Looks like the recent updated is causing the infinite double jumps to no longer work.

Carriva
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Carriva »

silverd wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:59 am
Afterlife 1.1.5 Ready!

Current features:
  • Essence Gain multiplier.
  • Infinite crafting with materials, if requirements are met. Includes Golden Carrot purchases.
  • Damage reduction setting.
  • Triple Jump enabler regardless of equipped aura (still needs the double jump).
Update 2021-10-28:
- Update for 1.1.5

Update 2021-10-09:
- Small fix for 1.1.1. What's going on with these guys. First they break my instant drain hack, then they fix it back, then they break it again. Something not even their own Fortitude talent damage reduction is even handling. I may need to find a better injection point for it when I have more time.

Update 2021-10-07:
- Updated for 1.1.0. Also added the Triple Jump aura enabler. You don't need to get or equip the aura, just the double jump. You can have the triple jump with any other aura!
It is up to your conscience, however, if you want to enable it early. ^_^
There came about this unwanted biproduct that you can actually set it to have unlimited air jumps. Oops. So I made it into an option. Sigh.

I also wanted to include the Haste Aura effect, but, unfortunately I spent an entire day in vain trying to find where the game is looking for it on a dash to no avail. I could use some help finding it :(

I spent a lot of time getting the triple jump to work without the aura equipped. Messy code, this game.
Anyway, Enjoy!

Also, lmao, according to today's patch notes even the built-in damage reduction/invinc. talent is having trouble keeping up with all the different damage sources in different parts of the code. Bwuahhaa this made my day, I feel vindicated for spending so much time trying to find all the damage sources to mitigate, as it appears the code is actually a mess and it's not just my inexperience with asm hacking. Giggle.
table not work for last update

Hexwall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hexwall »

+1 for table update please!

ign1z
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ign1z »

refering to the downloaded script, the triple jump code could not be activated on the afterlife version,

but after fiddling with the array search for the aob and do a small modification on the aob, it is now activeable but still, it has no effect in game. i did freeze the 3jump value on zero.

what i did was :
change this:
aobscanmodule(AJUMP,deathsgambit397.exe,68 CB 03 00 00 FF 75 0C FF 75 08 E8 ? ? ? ? 83 C4 0C 84 C0 0F 84 ? ? ? ? 0F 57 C0)
to this:
aobscanmodule(AJUMP,deathsgambit397.exe,68 CB 03 00 00 FF 75 0C FF 75 08 E8 ? ? ? ? 83 C4 0C 84 C0 0F 84 ? ? ? ? )

can anyone help ?