Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[USER=18006]@Akabane[/USER] That missing success will always be haunting you now :D

[USER=20563]@nick2412[/USER] You're right, that code was wonky, I fixed it now in v5.1

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nippontradamus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippontradamus »

Might I recommend being able to edit the number of Investigations and ranked quests completed by your character? It helps make your Guild Card more believable, compared to like 7 High Rank Quests and Hunter Rank 215
Last edited by Nippontradamus on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 54917, member: 8101"][USER=6208]@l0wb1t[/USER]

It does many things, but I think it's not really an anti-cheat/hack and probably more of a drm protection with the side effect of protecting the memory as well.

It calculates memory checksums for some critical parts of the executable memory ever so often and if the checksum isn't the same as at the start of the game, the came throws an exception. The part where the checksum is calculated can be easily found with cheat engine and "Find what accesses this address" on some protected memory address, but there isn't just one part.

There are 260 of these anti-tamper functions and the memory checksums are really only a very small part of it, it's super inefficient and from a programmer's standpoint gross and the rest of these anti-tamper functions is probably for drm. These functions are of course part of the protected memory, so you need to disable all checks, if you want to avoid a crash. Each of these functions is trigger-based, so like "talking to the smith" or "changing location" will trigger it. And also the functions are not identical or anything, they're just loosely similar to each other. And they're tightlight knit into the game's event/task management, so you can't easily disable them whole.

For my script I settled for disabling just the memory checks.[/QUOTE]

Never thought I'd actually see the day where the Denuvo cancer is used as an anticheat as well... Now there's even more reason it needs to be killed.

Ramsey27
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ramsey27 »

I second [USER=13706]@Nippontradamus[/USER] suggestion. lol

damanat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by damanat »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55101, member: 8101"][USER=18006]@Akabane[/USER] That missing success will always be haunting you now :D

[USER=20563]@nick2412[/USER] You're right, that code was wonky, I fixed it now in v5.1[/QUOTE]

Any idea if the infinite item work for decorations too?

Will there be a decorations option not planning to play thousands of hours just to get 1 attack gem

nilfnumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nilfnumb »

[QUOTE="damanat, post: 55166, member: 20545"]Any idea if the infinite item work for decorations too?

Will there be a decorations option not planning to play thousands of hours just to get 1 attack gem[/QUOTE]

Jewels are items, not equipments. You can just spawn them like mats.

kimackioni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kimackioni »

Don't edit your Lucky Voucher's. I did and became unable to start main missions. Changing it back to what is was fixed it.

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

[QUOTE="kimackioni, post: 55181, member: 20612"]Don't edit your Lucky Voucher's. I did and became unable to start main missions. Changing it back to what is was fixed it.[/QUOTE]

Dont go over 5 and your fine... the max count you can hold at any time is 5

kimackioni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kimackioni »

[QUOTE="Emlorp, post: 55185, member: 2406"]Dont go over 5 and your fine... the max count you can hold at any time is 5[/QUOTE]

Yea that is probably the problem then.

Akabane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akabane »

[QUOTE="damanat, post: 55166, member: 20545"]Any idea if the infinite item work for decorations too?

Will there be a decorations option not planning to play thousands of hours just to get 1 attack gem[/QUOTE]

Get some crappy deco, unlock the old melding woman, have fun with RNGezus... :D (well yep, I'm ALL IN for a decoration / gem editor or something... :p )
Last edited by Akabane on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Akabane, post: 55213, member: 18006"]Get some crappy deco, unlock the old melding woman, have fun with RNGezus... :D (well yep, I'm ALL IN for a decoration / gem editor or something... :p )[/QUOTE]

probably it'll work for decorations as well

[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Also I just added mission stats to my table, so you can fake your guild card. 999 is the max for these quest counters, don't go higher.[/COLOR]
Last edited by seikur0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akabane
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akabane »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55214, member: 8101"]probably it'll work for decorations as well

[COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]Also I just added mission stats to my table, so you can fake your guild card. 999 is the max for these quest counters, don't go higher.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Btw; do you know how to backup the saves? :x

Nippontradamus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippontradamus »

You're the best <3

Genyo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Genyo »

[USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] is it possible to change the Palico name too?

Genyo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Genyo »

I want to change mine Soo bad :o