Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gomx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gomx »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55648, member: 8101"]I uploaded a fixed version 8.1. Okay if that is part of the skin color, where are the "Eye height" and "Eye width" then? They should be in the values, that are already there, but I just don't know where, I think I have standard values for my char, so 0.[/QUOTE]

Alright so I did some further testing by applying the same preset and then changing one thing at a time over and over, I'm not experienced or anything so I hope I was reading it right.

A8 = Eye Width

A9 = Eye Height

AA-AB = Skin Color (AA is x, AB is y)

AC = Age

AD = Wrinkles

AE = Nose Height

AF = Mouth Height

B4 = Eyebrow type

B5 = Face

B6 = Eyes

B7 = Nose

B9 = Eyebrows

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 »

Ooh another table for the same game. I have a question, is it possible to get the investigation rewards multiplied by a custom amount? or would that be something that's server side that can't be dealt with

Zeusdead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeusdead »

Is it possible to have cheats to have the maximum size and the minimum size for monster?

bopped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bopped »

How do we discover items already in our inventory? It won't let me unlock certain items because it's still a ? in my inventory.

CCKWH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CCKWH »

The Insta-Complete Bounties option seems to break the "Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistics" bounty.

After using the code I spoke to the Lynian Researcher, he gave me the bounty (you can't get it until completing all the other Grimalkyne quests) & it of course already said it was completed.

I tried to see if triggering the second part of the bounty was possible by finding one of the marks you find in the original bounty, but alas they are not in any of the areas you can usually find them.

Which means you can't start "Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistics II" & get one of the palico tools.

Any way I can fix this outside of rolling back a whole days work & reverting to an old save?

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

[QUOTE="bopped, post: 55752, member: 20675"]How do we discover items already in our inventory? It won't let me unlock certain items because it's still a ? in my inventory.[/QUOTE]

Play the game and progress onwards.

bopped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bopped »

[QUOTE="Depleted, post: 55760, member: 20704"]Play the game and progress onwards.[/QUOTE]

I'm already done progressing but certain items broke and stayed as a ? after finding them. Such as Zaroh Pieces and Sinister Cloth.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

[QUOTE="bopped, post: 55761, member: 20675"]I'm already done progressing but certain items broke and stayed as a ? after finding them. Such as Zaroh Pieces and Sinister Cloth.[/QUOTE]

use the other table to fix your items, it has the feature.

bopped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bopped »

[QUOTE="Depleted, post: 55762, member: 20704"]use the other table to fix your items, it has the feature.[/QUOTE]

the give all mats doesn't identify the item tho, it stays as a ? regardless since it spawns the item instead of discovering it.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

[QUOTE="bopped, post: 55764, member: 20675"]the give all mats doesn't identify the item tho, it stays as a ? regardless since it spawns the item instead of discovering it.[/QUOTE]

Use the highlighted stack pointer to edit the stack to 0 or -1 to remove it, otherwise you may need to use the new updated V20 table which fixes bugged items in bag/box.

bopped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by bopped »

Depleted wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 am
bopped, post: 55764, member: 20675 wrote:the give all mats doesn't identify the item tho, it stays as a ? regardless since it spawns the item instead of discovering it.
Use the highlighted stack pointer to edit the stack to 0 or -1 to remove it, otherwise you may need to use the new updated V20 table which fixes bugged items in bag/box.
this still doesn't fix the item tho after re obtaining it the legit way

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

bopped wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:47 am
Depleted wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 am
bopped, post: 55764, member: 20675 wrote:the give all mats doesn't identify the item tho, it stays as a ? regardless since it spawns the item instead of discovering it.
this still doesn't fix the item tho after re obtaining it the legit way
Hey, if you're okay with it, use the Ax Trainer posted by TeaNymph. It's a real time inventory editor so it's great to fix this sort of thing. If you choose to use it and run into trouble ask myself or TeaNymph!

bopped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bopped »

Zein wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:49 am
Hey, if you're okay with it, use the Ax Trainer posted by TeaNymph. It's a real time inventory editor so it's great to fix this sort of thing. If you choose to use it and run into trouble ask myself or TeaNymph!
I tried already removing the item, but getting the item back it still looks like this (I've also tried to delete it and regain it from safari)

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

bopped wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:59 am
Zein wrote:
I tried already removing the item, but getting the item back it still looks like this (I've also tried to delete it and regain it from safari)
Wait what's the issue? Sinister cloth always looks like that.

bopped
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bopped »

Zein wrote:
Wait what's the issue? Sinister cloth always looks like that.
these as well?

also according to mhw wiki the picture looks like this