Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Will there be adding specific weapons to inventory box later ? Since kulve taroth weapons are RNG drops not craft, and the mission is really long to do.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nippontradamus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippontradamus »

[QUOTE="D00IVI, post: 55495, member: 900"]Will there be adding specific weapons to inventory box later ? Since kulve taroth weapons are RNG drops not craft, and the mission is really long to do.[/QUOTE]

If the scripts are updated around that time just using a Have All Items script will get the job done. Just join a lobby that's running Kulve and do a quick mission, you don't have to complete, can even let her run, so long as someone in the session completes it everyone receives the rewards. You'll have to deal with like 65+ pages of weapon spawns (took me an hour on PS4). But it's worth it in the long run.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[USER=20675]@bopped[/USER] Wait, are there like more pages in the guild card? I never noticed. Yeah I'll add other stats too then.

[USER=900]@D00IVI[/USER] Just insta-complete the mission then?^^ I could go for a equipment slot editor, because right now you're editing the data for the weapon type rather than the weapon and the equipment slot really only has that weapon type as data.

I'm not a fan of an all-item script, I'd rather go for an "have nothing, be able to make anything" approach and for these droppable items maybe something, that gets you every item in the reward pool after each mission.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55544, member: 8101"]I'd rather go for an "have nothing, be able to make anything" approach.[/QUOTE]

Eagerly waiting for in dept weapon editor. All 4 elemental dmg in a weapon would be so sick
Last edited by vosszaa on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lyndini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lyndini »

[USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] please make the changing armor stats stick to the game so that we don't have to restart everytime, thank you so much for your hard work!

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

[USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] that mission have kind of iffy mechanic so you can't just complete it and be done with it:

There's a reward gauge for the mission that determines how many and how good the reward is, and you need to complete minor objectives and break parts of the mob to increase it. If you just complete the missions, as in, break it's horn at last area, the reward gauge will be low and there won't be r7-8 RNG weapon in the reward pool. At least the gauge can be increase by everyone doing the mission in the session, like, all 16. But even then rarely ever that the gauge is maxed. Also the mission can get semi-complete state, as in, kulve ran away at the end if you can't lead it to the last area and break the horn fast enough, it doesn't count as mission failure but still increase the reward gauge. The mission complete for everyone in the session if any party manage to break the horn. If that happens, regardless if your current party can break the horn, when your missions get semi-complete or complete or fail, when you get back you'll get rewards determines on the reward gauge, then it reset for everyone in the session.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[USER=20694]@Lyndini[/USER] I will, but it won't be before Thursday evening CET, today I don't have time.

[USER=900]@D00IVI[/USER] I see, then probably something to alter the reward pool would be good, you could test it with that mission then.
Last edited by seikur0 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buddha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Buddha »

Is it possible to change weapon usage to go hand in hand with mission stats?

jhi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhi »

Could I Modify "Fight Record"? They are in guild card.. I wanna modify time or reset them.. Oh, Thanks for your Table. I really surprised by many reverse programmers.

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

ooum how can i unstuck my HR i set it to 54 please i any help is appericated

[automerge]1534340478[/automerge]

[QUOTE="Void777, post: 55597, member: 20653"]ooum how can i unstuck my HR i set it to 54 please i any help is appericated[/QUOTE]

nvm i fixed it
Last edited by Void777 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HinoKami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HinoKami »

Can you add stuff to edit the Guild Card. For example the hunting log. It shows how many times youve hunted a monster. For example I hunted Jagras 3 times according to it, but I'm a high hunter rank, a high palico rank etc so it looks fishy af. Especially if someone adds up all the monsters and sees youve hunted like 20 in total but have done everything xd

Same with the captured next to it, also the score/points and research lvl too

Heres a picture for a example : [URL]http://prntscr.com/kixkhz[/URL]
Last edited by HinoKami on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MITTENS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MITTENS »

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but CE freezes whenever I click on "character". Everything else works fine but that never activates. Are there some pre-conditions that have to be met before activating it?

Edit: I'm running Cheat Engine 6.8.1

Edit 2: Apologies, got it to work after restarting my PC. Something must have gone wrong somewhere.
Last edited by MITTENS on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Buddha, post: 55580, member: 20711"]Is it possible to change weapon usage to go hand in hand with mission stats?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="jhi, post: 55583, member: 20713"]Could I Modify "Fight Record"? They are in guild card.. I wanna modify time or reset them..[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="HinoKami, post: 55607, member: 20717"]Same with the captured next to it, also the score/points and research lvl too[/QUOTE]

I just now decided to not add the stats from the other guild card pages. Because it would take some time, that I'd rather invest in doing something cool, especially since there are so many stat values. And I'd have to update them, in case they change offsets when the game updates and even if you had these values, you'd have to be very careful while editing them, so they become in fact legit or look legit. I don't think that's worth the effort.

[S]I'll start looking into a hp display for monster now.[/S]

Okay fearlessrevolution is using his dll, so he can do the data overlay. I won't do that, it's too much effort for me.
Last edited by seikur0 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gomx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gomx »

This is great work, I have a tendency to change my character's looks a lot in most games so I've been doing that in MHW with this table. Since I've been tinkering with the appearance values I noticed something, AFAIK everything seems to be working fine except for changing skin tones. The skin color option in the table only seems to have the X value for skin tones while the Y value is missing, for example if I make a character and only use skin tones from the furthest left portion of the chart I'll always get a value of EE00. Could this be updated with the full values?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="gomx, post: 55634, member: 20724"]This is great work, I have a tendency to change my character's looks a lot in most games so I've been doing that in MHW with this table. Since I've been tinkering with the appearance values I noticed something, AFAIK everything seems to be working fine except for changing skin tones. The skin color option in the table only seems to have the X value for skin tones while the Y value is missing, for example if I make a character and only use skin tones from the furthest left portion of the chart I'll always get a value of EE00. Could this be updated with the full values?[/QUOTE]

I uploaded a fixed version 8.1. Okay if that is part of the skin color, where are the "Eye height" and "Eye width" then? They should be in the values, that are already there, but I just don't know where, I think I have standard values for my char, so 0.