Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
arafafara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by arafafara »

I had a question, so I messed up the save for myself completely on my own volition and I was wondering if there's a fix. The issue is simple, did fatalis special event quest, and because I'm a dumdum and didn't want to bother with beating him for "The first time." instakilled him without proccing the cutscene after you take his HP down. Now I locked myself out of fatalis lobbies (Which is resonable if you ask me xD) as I can't host/join them directly only via friends, nor can i do SOS fatalis special assignment as it says "You have not progressed int he campaign far enough".
Editing the fatalis cutscene fight in the save edit progression flags did not allow me this still. Any way to "undo" fatalis' special event quest via this table or other tools, so i can re-do him, or do I have to live with my consequences of being a lazy arse and not being careful by not backing up my save (And this literally catching up to me only 300 hours later when i really went for fatty)

Edit: Grabbed a friends savefile (300 hours in) and just used the save editor feature to change all the things i've had back. Lost all gear, but did put my weapon usage back in. Oh well, don't cheat kids and read warnings!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bishopsknife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bishopsknife »

Is there a way to edit character sex? i am unfamiliar with cheat table, and everything i try seems to not work. Thanks for any help. :)

kanifeli
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kanifeli »

anyone working on an update for the new expansion?