Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by chroma12349 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:41 am
Sauce wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:58 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 am
I wonder if this works for multiplayer capture all targets, because I feel that this would be client sided.
At the risk of breaking forum rules by discussing online cheats, people on the steam forums have complained constantly of missions ending instantly because of the kill/capture style cheats instantly finishing the quests seconds into them when a new random player joins. So it would seem that it works enough, so avoid using them with others.
I'm not trying to argue the rules about online actually, but the fact that the game should have allowed naively to capture/kill multiple targets would have been an obvious thing, matter of fact, the "Optional/Assigned" missions in some cases contain more than 3 targets, more than 1 of the same targets, and capture all targets, so figuratively it should be possible. But as a host if you were to turn this feature on, and let people join via SOS I feel that the "Engine" might screw up causing the joiners to auto-quit and complete the quest while you are still hunting the last 2...

Edit: I don't know what script you are taking about capture all monsters. But there is no way to capture 2-3 of the same targets using the investigation editor. Idk what you mean by using a script.
Dude, you're talking in circles.

Your 1st post can be taken as both capture all monster investigation edit parameter and/or instant-capture all large monster cheat . The fact that you use the cheat table but claim to have no knowledge of the capture all monster script is hypocritical at best.

Capture missions in monster hunter games have always been singular target monster, other monsters are always optional for either kill or capture. It's irrelevant anyways since capture all monster script will effectively clear out a theoretical capture all monster quest if it even is possible so your edited comment is as nonsensical defensive for no reason.

There's no optional/ quests that contain more than 3 large monsters as target so I don't know what you're getting at here. There's already an option to merk small monsters that fit the bill for 5 gajalaka kills, etc anyways so your comment made 0 sense in that regard.

The last part of your comment made even less of a sense... if that's the case then you're already cheating in an online scene and potentially ruining others' enjoyment to begin with.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

chroma12349 You should probably just focus on using tables rather than asking anything. You aren't even paying attention to what I just said at all.

The post wasn't directed to you it was directed to Seikur0 regarding multiple targets of the same type, and FYI, there are optional missions that require you to hunt 2 or 3 of the same monster type. Clearly you haven't reached Level 29 yet, so I don't even know why I am arguing with you about the game itself.

As stated, and will state once more so anyone who has half a brain can understand. There are missions that involve 2 Bezelguese targets to be killed or captured "Hunt" in this case for those who have no idea how the game goes (thank chroma12349 for your ignorance), which with investigation editor, it was made possible by Seikur0 to copy or either select the same monster in in Slot 1-3, allowing you to face and hunt the same monster 1 time, 2 times, or 3 times in a single investigation. Whats the downside? Oh thats obvious, Once you kill the first of that monster, the mission ends. The mission considered the monster hunted, even though the investigation requires 3 to be hunted.

Seikur0 responded in confusion or misunderstanding:
You can capture them all with my capture script. If you do it normally it will end yeah, because you have 3 missions that want you to capture one target each, instead of a mission that wants you to capture one target 3 times as used in other missions.
His capture script actually instantly captures the monsters, a cheat, which I wanted to avoid as I was referring to essentially "emulating" the "Beyond the Blasting Scales" mission under Assigned

Hope this clarifies the confusion, and rectifies the hostility you just presented to me with your "talking in circles".

PS: You can hunt 2 same monsters, 1 different, however just by hunting the 2 same types first and then going after the different one last should you use the investigation mission, this prevents the issue from happening above, but is impossible to do with 3 Targets, or if you attempt to hunt the different monster first.

My thoughts were maybe there is a value somewhere in investigations that could undo this, though not sure. This doesn't necessarily mean that the argument is missions are different from investigations and are subject to limitations, but since we created an investigation editor, clearly there are circumvention to prevent it.

PSS: I was also in confusion at first thinking that his capture/kill script would prevent the mission end when taking out the monster, rather than being a cheat to kill/capture instantly said monsters. People sure get heated instantly just by misunderstandings, its a shame. I wasn't a bit heated just for that.

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

I feel like some of the above posts are like.. informative and detailed, buuuut at the same time strongly passive aggressive as if you are trying to throw in a sugar coating to something that could have been handled better/in-pms. Either way lets try to avoid personal comments and targeted banter. No one is here to step on anothers toes, and we all want to see Seikur0's table prosper. There is no prospering if people are passively bickering. Drop the personal details, egos, targeted criticism. Just full topic.

I'd rather say something and try stop the posting methods of "I agree, support, but let me get my final say in x5"-every time. Thank you ~

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:44 am
chroma12349 You should probably just focus on using tables rather than asking anything. You aren't even paying attention to what I just said at all.

The post wasn't directed to you it was directed to Seikur0 regarding multiple targets of the same type, and FYI, there are optional missions that require you to hunt 2 or 3 of the same monster type. Clearly you haven't reached Level 29 yet, so I don't even know why I am arguing with you about the game itself.

As stated, and will state once more so anyone who has half a brain can understand. There are missions that involve 2 Bezelguese targets to be killed or captured "Hunt" in this case for those who have no idea how the game goes (thank chroma12349 for your ignorance), which with investigation editor, it was made possible by Seikur0 to copy or either select the same monster in in Slot 1-3, allowing you to face and hunt the same monster 1 time, 2 times, or 3 times in a single investigation. Whats the downside? Oh thats obvious, Once you kill the first of that monster, the mission ends. The mission considered the monster hunted, even though the investigation requires 3 to be hunted.

Seikur0 responded in confusion or misunderstanding:
You can capture them all with my capture script. If you do it normally it will end yeah, because you have 3 missions that want you to capture one target each, instead of a mission that wants you to capture one target 3 times as used in other missions.
His capture script actually instantly captures the monsters, a cheat, which I wanted to avoid as I was referring to essentially "emulating" the "Beyond the Blasting Scales" mission under Assigned

Hope this clarifies the confusion, and rectifies the hostility you just presented to me with your "talking in circles".

PS: You can hunt 2 same monsters, 1 different, however just by hunting the 2 same types first and then going after the different one last should you use the investigation mission, this prevents the issue from happening above, but is impossible to do with 3 Targets, or if you attempt to hunt the different monster first.

My thoughts were maybe there is a value somewhere in investigations that could undo this, though not sure. This doesn't necessarily mean that the argument is missions are different from investigations and are subject to limitations, but since we created an investigation editor, clearly there are circumvention to prevent it.

PSS: I was also in confusion at first thinking that his capture/kill script would prevent the mission end when taking out the monster, rather than being a cheat to kill/capture instantly said monsters. People sure get heated instantly just by misunderstandings, its a shame. I wasn't a bit heated just for that.
You should probably drop the needless condescension(?)

There's no other quest aside from the double tempered bagel where you hunt more than of the same monster and hr29 doesn't add anything as an argument when even normal investigations can never have 2 of the same monster as the target, and those aren't locked by hr29 anyways.

You're talking in circles in the sense that even if you successfully put 2 of the same monsters as a target in an investigation, you're pretty much already branding yourself as a "cheater" for using the table regardless.

"As stated - so anyone who has half a brain can understand", people have already posted on how investigations have a funkier limitation/ rules if you'd want to have it function normally ala legit investigation.

And sure... you didn't get heated but drops the condescending attitude. Hypocrisy much

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:55 am
I feel like some of the above posts are like.. informative and detailed, buuuut at the same time strongly passive aggressive as if you are trying to throw in a sugar coating to something that could have been handled better/in-pms. Either way lets try to avoid personal comments and targeted banter. No one is here to step on anothers toes, and we all want to see Seikur0's table prosper. There is no prospering if people are passively bickering. Drop the personal details, egos, targeted criticism. Just full topic.

I'd rather say something and try stop the posting methods of "I agree, support, but let me get my final say in x5"-every time. Thank you ~
I agree with you, which is why I am glad this forum has a Friends & Foes system, makes it easy to avoid the issue. I wish the little lad luck, he could have handled this much better. Clearly refused to though, in any case, hope this game gets some good updates but probably won't and just end up getting the dlcs from consoles. I could die fighting 5 odogarons at one time.

ProfessorBAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ProfessorBAG »

Does anyone have the values for different Eyebrows to change to?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Marcus101RR wrote:

(Investigations are not meant to have the same target twice, even the description goes like "Hunt XXX etc.". There are other missions, who request you to kill one large monster twice, like the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku one with the palicos, but that's 1 mission goal asking for two monsters rather than 2 invidual ones that request the same of you, which you do by killing just one monster.) put in brackets, since you probably know already.

If I want to have missions where the same target needs to be killed twice or let's say 15 times, I'd need to make a general mission editor, that would work by editing the mission after you start it and before you join it. I'm not even sure what would happen, if someone else joined that one^^ You might be able to enter custom names even, or host maps of passed/future events.

@everyone: Oh yeah, also please don't start fights in my thread, if you want to fight, write that person a pm or go meet them in person and punch them or something.

kcaizer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kcaizer »

how do i fix the the insta quest cut scenes, i accidentally ticked it and i messed up some of my quest line

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

kcaizer wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:58 am
how do i fix the the insta quest cut scenes, i accidentally ticked it and i messed up some of my quest line
Pretty sure you fix it by backing up your save files. I did a similar problem on a 4 star main story quest by insta-completing it and while I may have passed it to continue with the story, it does not allow me to join that same quest in any of the multiplayer games. Luckily A: I only did it for that 1 quest. B: That is my test alt so I run into things on purpose, tho not often. - and - C: It still allows me to proceed in the story mode and play them online, just not that 1 quest.

If you backed up your save files, like everyone, everywhere, including the beginning posts, tells you to do when using mods/tables.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:10 am
Marcus101RR wrote:

(Investigations are not meant to have the same target twice, even the description goes like "Hunt XXX etc.". There are other missions, who request you to kill one large monster twice, like the Tzitzi-Ya-Ku one with the palicos, but that's 1 mission goal asking for two monsters rather than 2 invidual ones that request the same of you, which you do by killing just one monster.) put in brackets, since you probably know already.

If I want to have missions where the same target needs to be killed twice or let's say 15 times, I'd need to make a general mission editor, that would work by editing the mission after you start it and before you join it. I'm not even sure what would happen, if someone else joined that one^^ You might be able to enter custom names even, or host maps of passed/future events.

@everyone: Oh yeah, also please don't start fights in my thread, if you want to fight, write that person a pm or go meet them in person and punch them or something.
Okay, Editing the third monster (monster 3) in investigations results in "conditions not met" so, reverting it back to its original monster code works, the last monster code has to be unique.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:02 pm
Okay, Editing the third monster (monster 3) in investigations results in "conditions not met" so, reverting it back to its original monster code works, the last monster code has to be unique.
Just use the dropdown values, they work.
And mind that the third monster fits into the map same as the other 2 really.

Btw I noticed, that you can get better rewards, if you have 3 monsters in the map as opposed to just one, even if your mission just needs you to hunt 1. With 3 map monsters it's not that hard to reach the 5 best rewards.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

seikur0 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:19 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:02 pm
Just use the dropdown values, they work.
And mind that the third monster fits into the map same as the other 2 really.

Btw I noticed, that you can get better rewards, if you have 3 monsters in the map as opposed to just one, even if your mission just needs you to hunt 1. With 3 map monsters it's not that hard to reach the 5 best rewards.
I am using yours: [Link]

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:28 pm
I am using yours: [Link]
The monster won't get resolved, but you can still use the dropdown entries to change the monster. If you replace that third monster with an azure rathalos it'll work. The thing that won't be working is, if you change the Great Jagras to a tempered monster together with the mission. Great Jagras can't be tempered.

edit:
While the dropdown values may look very differently from the natural ones, they still represent the same numbers, so you can use them. The 24 bytes are actually 8 bytes encryption protection, 8 bytes encryption key and 4 bytes encrypted value as well as 4 bytes unused data. In my dropdown values I'm setting the encryption key to 0, which allows me to use the real value for the 4 bytes encrypted value (monster id). And since I'm also putting in the right encryption check for each encryption key/encrypted value combination, these values do work.

edit2:
That's actually important, if you want to have a tempered monster, you need to have a tempered mission. And if you want to have a tempered mission, that mission can't have any monster without a tempered version inside. If there exists a tempered version, you can add that monster as untempered or tempered, it doesn't matter. You might need to have at least one monster tempered, maybe it needs to be the main one, idk.

(Funny side fact, if you have the tempered monster as target and add the same one as additional monster, they still count as one kind for the mission target, so you can kill/catch the easy one instead of the tempered one and win the mission.)

bigdonk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bigdonk »

Any way to get all endemic life captured?

haymaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by haymaker »

So I tried using the investigations editor, and probably fucked something up.
Is there a way to basically reset a certain investigation ID/Page?
Because everytime i select page two it crashes the game, full error on my part not backing up the save though.