Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Galadoodrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by Galadoodrid »

Ty for the update!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sinanju
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinanju »

kucing13 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:44 am
Sinanju wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 pm
Is there any way an NPC facial features copier could be implemented into the table? My character ended up looking pretty ugly so I just want something that can copy the facial features and apply it to my character.
I can suggest this. go to nexusmod and download mod called "Female NPC Character Presets"

That mods change the preset face to Hub Lass and sisterly forth.
1. apply that mod, create new game with that preset,
2. use the cheat table to see the appearance settings
3. Screenshot the settings, load back your main save and apply the setting from the screenshot

Also just for info to everyone, you can now transmog your armor using mods from nexus
( basically you can now layered all armor set to your liking and become fashion hunter :D )
Great suggestion, that worked perfectly. Thanks!

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Highlighted Investigation (just goto manage investigations you can edit the attempts and if its registered. I was hoping to find things like editing the rewards amounts, color type, zenni, etc. Did not find it, anyone else wanna take a crack at it let me know

{ Game : MonsterHunterWorld.exe
Highlighted Invest
Version:
Date : 2018-08-23
Author : Marcus101RR

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(getinvest,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,8B 42 10 89 41 10 48 8D) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,getinvest)

label(code)
label(return)

label(curInvest)
registersymbol(getinvest)
registersymbol(curInvest)

newmem:
mov [curInvest],rdx
code:
mov eax,[rdx+10]
mov [rcx+10],eax
jmp return

curInvest:
dq 0

getinvest:
jmp newmem
nop
return:

[DISABLE]

getinvest:
db 8B 42 10 89 41 10

unregistersymbol(curInvest)
unregistersymbol(getinvest)
dealloc(newmem)

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

Is it possible to reset certain data?

I would love to reset the research for monsters and edit the hunted/captured numbers!

TooLatte
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TooLatte »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:26 pm
kkkkyue wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:23 am
HI,SeiKur0
I like ur table.
and here some code for transmog

I just updated my table and put these values in too. I also added complete lists for the dropdowns.
(Don't make yourself too much work with these lists, I do have the game text db as dump.)

You'll have to explain me what these values do, I probably can't use them yet :D Is it for the layered armor sets?
Also there is a 6th slot, I don't know for which part it is, but it's being used.
If you talk to the cat in your room you get the layered armor options but for me only the samurai set is available and you can change color pattern, maybe i only have the samurai set because i just got into High Rank hunt or maybe its for DLC Costumes not sure, just my 2 cents.

theworstknight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theworstknight »

theworstknight wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:38 am
rubarbibty wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 pm
dewzdavid wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:56 pm

i try it >> not work :(
i can't start Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistic II Quest
For my game at least, the flags are already set to 0, however the research place has it as complete and every map with the lynian researcher thinking all doodles have been found so none will spawn anymore, but the researcher in Astoria( or whatever the main hub is) still is stuck asking for doodles.
Not that big of a deal just letting you know to work at your leisure.
Still having this issue after today's patch.
Should I give up on holding out for a fix for this?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

theworstknight wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:21 pm
theworstknight wrote:
rubarbibty wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 pm

For my game at least, the flags are already set to 0, however the research place has it as complete and every map with the lynian researcher thinking all doodles have been found so none will spawn anymore, but the researcher in Astoria( or whatever the main hub is) still is stuck asking for doodles.
Not that big of a deal just letting you know to work at your leisure.
Probably. Finding out which flag exactly is responsible for the researcher asking for more doodles is nigh impossible.

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:32 pm
Probably. Finding out which flag exactly is responsible for the researcher asking for more doodles is nigh impossible.
Hey! I posted this before

"Is it possible to reset certain data?

I would love to reset the research for monsters and edit the hunted/captured numbers!"

Do you think this is possible? I could see a new menu like the mission stats and it shows all monsters and then on the right side you have the numbers for hunted and captured and you simply edit that number.

Also, do you think it would be possible to get all pets?

Thank you so so much for your work and please don't see this as a demand.

Is there anyway we can donate since you're doing such great work on your own time :).

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:09 pm
thanks to kkkkyue for the char transmog values, though I'm not sure, what exactly they are doing right now,
probably my hunter rank is too low?
It works, but for the transmog to actually show, you need to make the game fully reload your character model. (Basically, a loading screen.)
You can get a preview through Guild Cards without going through a loading screen.
You might be able to get it to update by using the actual layered armor menu, but I don't have the Deluxe Edition, thus, no layered armor, and thus, no layered armor menu to test this out with.
TooLatte wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 pm
seikur0 wrote:
kkkkyue wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:23 am
HI,SeiKur0
I like ur table.
and here some code for transmog

I just updated my table and put these values in too. I also added complete lists for the dropdowns.
(Don't make yourself too much work with these lists, I do have the game text db as dump.)

You'll have to explain me what these values do, I probably can't use them yet :D Is it for the layered armor sets?
Also there is a 6th slot, I don't know for which part it is, but it's being used.
If you talk to the cat in your room you get the layered armor options but for me only the samurai set is available and you can change color pattern, maybe i only have the samurai set because i just got into High Rank hunt or maybe its for DLC Costumes not sure, just my 2 cents.
For the consoles, all layered armor except the samurai set were available through events.
The only paid DLC costumes were for NPCs. /shrug

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

"time after mission" is broken?

theworstknight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theworstknight »

seikur0 wrote:
theworstknight wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:21 pm
theworstknight wrote:

That's cool thanks, I should've backed up my save. I was starting new since its not that big a deal but the instant quest return is broken as of the latest patch so its taking a little longer.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Hmmyea wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Hey! I posted this before

"Is it possible to reset certain data?

I would love to reset the research for monsters and edit the hunted/captured numbers!"

Do you think this is possible? I could see a new menu like the mission stats and it shows all monsters and then on the right side you have the numbers for hunted and captured and you simply edit that number.

Also, do you think it would be possible to get all pets?

Thank you so so much for your work and please don't see this as a demand.

Is there anyway we can donate since you're doing such great work on your own time :).
I'm not a fan of changing the stats, you better go out and actually kill stuff. If you want to change specific numbers you can always find them by yourself by just using cheat engine.

I'm working on the pets right now and if you want to donate to me, write me a pm and I'll send you details :)

@Hmmyea and theworstknight: instant quest return should be fixed already? In v14.1?

Daxflare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daxflare »

Hey I want to know how can I edit the quests reward. Thank’s in advance!

kkkkyue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkkkyue »

seikur0 wrote:

the 6th slot is complete set of equipment appearance.it's being used,but i think it's just a record if selected complete set of appearance in your box.

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sephirotu »

how do i use the Capture small animal option?

i was inside an area and used this option but it didnt do anything.

Also are small animals are pets or something else?