Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by seikur0 »

update v12:
-added "Have all cantine items (non-permanent)" and "Reveal all map locations on mission return" (because you know you want to collect them all)
TrK wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:31 pm
@SeiKur0 : Coral Gadget max EXP is 2460, not 2500 ? I got it lv 10 (without CE, and the value is 2460).
Thanks, that part was done by a anonymous person, I changed the value.
peepowew wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:57 pm
Thank you for the table!

I'm not sure if it has been asked in the previous pages but will there be an implementation of an item quantity editor plans in the future?
I'd rather go for options, that don't affect the quantity and instead make the game believe, that you have enough. And item editing isn't on top of my priority list, Squall/Idlehands has done a lot on this already, by now it may not even add trash items to your inventory anymore :P
NinjaBlazin wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:49 pm
What will you be working on next Seikur0? Still hoping for 100% Investigation from tracks or modifying Investigations like more rewards, more carts (deaths) etc. :D
I'm definitely interested in editing investigations and there's still the savestate for character stats, that I want to do. Oh and I'll do something to get all pets, if Squall doesn't do it before me.

Insta bounty works to acquire the canteen foods, but you should only use it on critical bounties (that's triggered separately) after you have the gajalaka palico gadget.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

maegl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by maegl »

Hi, first time in this forum dont know how this works.

I was wondering if there is a way to change my characters appearence to a preset. My character is female, i tried using this table but with no success. The character i created has been bugging me since day 1 of this games release. I was too excited to play the game i rushed the creation. Does anyone know any way for me to change like my whole appearence, this table is very confusing, im not personaly versed in cheat engine programming. Thanks in advance.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

maegl wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:24 pm
Hi, first time in this forum dont know how this works.

I was wondering if there is a way to change my characters appearence to a preset. My character is female, i tried using this table but with no success. The character i created has been bugging me since day 1 of this games release. I was too excited to play the game i rushed the creation. Does anyone know any way for me to change like my whole appearence, this table is very confusing, im not personaly versed in cheat engine programming. Thanks in advance.
Create new character change appearance to the one you want go watch all cut scene until you are in town check in character > character appearance something alone the line in the table screenshot all of them

Go back to your main character replace all value from the screenshot you save > go into house or do something to force load map > done and it permanent

finalsin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by finalsin »

Any way for you to easily make a save slot duplication script? Or something to save to another slot.

Etrius
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Etrius »

@seikur0
Would it be possible to get camera distance?
And maybe an option to get rid of the blur... (the existing mod is full of bugs)

(V)(;,,;)(V)
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by (V)(;,,;)(V) »

Man iv used your tables for this and shadow of war, both amazing in not only what you come up with but the speed also. If im playing any future games and i come across a table with your name i know its going to be a good 1. Thank you, Keep it up man.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 pm
update v12:
-added "Have all cantine items (non-permanent)" and "Reveal all map locations on mission return" (because you know you want to collect them all)
Could you please elaborate "Reveal all map locations on mission return" I'm not sure what it does

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

@seikur0 one small issue about using bounty complete for the canteen quest, is apparently after you capture those rare pets you supposedly will get a trigger to talk with those researcher and they will give you a golden ticket, which doesn't trigger if using the auto complete, while you still get the canteen food. Small issue since you get those ticket weekly anyway, but still just pointing it out.

Also, managed to actually catch the bird just now, but the endemic life researcher still doesn't count as actually finished the quest, despite the quest is finished, probably some sort of flag related to her.

kucing13
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kucing13 »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:40 pm

Create new character change appearance to the one you want go watch all cut scene until you are in town check in character > character appearance something alone the line in the table screenshot all of them

Go back to your main character replace all value from the screenshot you save > go into house or do something to force load map > done and it permanent
Didnt think of doing it like this. Ive been trying blindly editing appearance on the table. Cheers :D

Galadoodrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galadoodrid »

If you could find some way to skip the cutscenes you'd be a God Among Mere Mortals.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Galadoodrid wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:37 am
If you could find some way to skip the cutscenes you'd be a God Among Mere Mortals.
Enable Speed Hack option on CE and set it to something like 10. Just ignore the audio that is out of sync. The gane will continue after the cutscene ends anyway

Galadoodrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galadoodrid »

I have absolutely no idea why I keep forgetting Speedhack is a thing. Many thanks!

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

D00IVI wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:49 am
@seikur0 one small issue about using bounty complete for the canteen quest, is apparently after you capture those rare pets you supposedly will get a trigger to talk with those researcher and they will give you a golden ticket, which doesn't trigger if using the auto complete, while you still get the canteen food. Small issue since you get those ticket weekly anyway, but still just pointing it out.

Also, managed to actually catch the bird just now, but the endemic life researcher still doesn't count as actually finished the quest, despite the quest is finished, probably some sort of flag related to her.
Okay that is good to know. The critical bounties do have other flags surrounding them then. I kind of want that to work better, I'll need to take a closer look at it.

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:11 am
Could you please elaborate "Reveal all map locations on mission return" I'm not sure what it does
You activate it in one of the safe areas (Astera etc), you go out on a hunt (and then have all map locations on your map already) and after you return you have all map locations permanently revealed (plants etc). I'll rename that option to "Reveal all map locations (activate before mission)", I think that's better?

@everyone:
I'm reading your suggestions and I'll keep them in mind and draw some inspiration from it, when I choose what to do next :)

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Thank for the brief explanation seikuro, no need to rename or if you want then up to you :P I was kinda have an idea what it does but I wasn't certain on what gets revealed etc

bonbonny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bonbonny »

saw a reddit post on somebody using grunge storm, a weapon from the deviljhoo tree on pc and that monster isnt even on pc yet.
i dont know if its possible to enable weapons like that before they even come out, but if you ever get the chance to look into that
it would be much appreciated.

heres the image from reddit