Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Txkoko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by Txkoko »

Zein wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:49 am
bopped wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:47 am
Depleted wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 am

Use the highlighted stack pointer to edit the stack to 0 or -1 to remove it, otherwise you may need to use the new updated V20 table which fixes bugged items in bag/box.
this still doesn't fix the item tho after re obtaining it the legit way
Hey, if you're okay with it, use the Ax Trainer posted by TeaNymph. It's a real time inventory editor so it's great to fix this sort of thing. If you choose to use it and run into trouble ask myself or TeaNymph!
can you post a link or PM a link to that trainer please

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Txkoko wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:06 am
can you post a link or PM a link to that trainer please
It's in the trainer section.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7655

Although I think Mr. Nymph was banned. I'm not sure if that followed us on our move to the new forum.

SilverKaiser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SilverKaiser »

I have a similar issue except when I try to click on the item inside of my materials section it automatically moves me to same item i have in the items section which is making life hard as hell especially when i delete all the mega potions in my reg inventory it still picks a random item instead of the one in the materials section....

asterlong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by asterlong »

hey Seikur0, I wonder if you can do an edit charms script? since charms only put on skills, maybe we can raise it to 3 skills and max level like armors

Oh and some weapons have 3 augment slots while other have only 1, can you look that up?

AtomicFarts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AtomicFarts »

I wasn't able to login before, but now I finally can again.
Just want to thank you for the amazing work you've put into this.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

CCKWH wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:51 pm
The Insta-Complete Bounties option seems to break the "Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistics" bounty.

After using the code I spoke to the Lynian Researcher, he gave me the bounty (you can't get it until completing all the other Grimalkyne quests) & it of course already said it was completed.

I tried to see if triggering the second part of the bounty was possible by finding one of the marks you find in the original bounty, but alas they are not in any of the areas you can usually find them.

Which means you can't start "Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistics II" & get one of the palico tools.

Any way I can fix this outside of rolling back a whole days work & reverting to an old save?
I donn't think there is a fix, I'll put up a warning for that. It is a limited bounty, right?
bopped wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:11 am
the give all mats doesn't identify the item tho, it stays as a ? regardless since it spawns the item instead of discovering it.
I'll have a reward editor up by this evening, with that you can edit your rewards and that might register the item.
SilverKaiser wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:34 am
I have a similar issue except when I try to click on the item inside of my materials section it automatically moves me to same item i have in the items section which is making life hard as hell especially when i delete all the mega potions in my reg inventory it still picks a random item instead of the one in the materials section....
Please kindly ask Squall8 to fix this or if not possible revert to your backup save.
asterlong wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:24 am
hey Seikur0, I wonder if you can do an edit charms script? since charms only put on skills, maybe we can raise it to 3 skills and max level like armors

Oh and some weapons have 3 augment slots while other have only 1, can you look that up?
Charms yeah, I'll need to unlock charms first, but I think you'll be able to raise the skills to 3. Weapon augment slots will be included in the update this evening.
AtomicFarts wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:37 am
I wasn't able to login before, but now I finally can again.
Just want to thank you for the amazing work you've put into this.
You're welcome :)

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

I believe with an item that shown as "?" you can just sell it and it should be identified. That's how it was with console anyway with save editor so give that a try

CCKWH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CCKWH »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:28 am
CCKWH wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:51 pm
The Insta-Complete Bounties option seems to break the "Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistics" bounty.

After using the code I spoke to the Lynian Researcher, he gave me the bounty (you can't get it until completing all the other Grimalkyne quests) & it of course already said it was completed.

I tried to see if triggering the second part of the bounty was possible by finding one of the marks you find in the original bounty, but alas they are not in any of the areas you can usually find them.

Which means you can't start "Cultural Exchange: Gajalaka Linguistics II" & get one of the palico tools.

Any way I can fix this outside of rolling back a whole days work & reverting to an old save?
I donn't think there is a fix, I'll put up a warning for that. It is a limited bounty, right?
Unfortunately it is a relatively important critical bounty.
Is there anyway to at least force the second part of the bounty to also complete & then manually add in the palico tool?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

CCKWH wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:30 am

Unfortunately it is a relatively important critical bounty.
Is there anyway to at least force the second part of the bounty to also complete & then manually add in the palico tool?
Not one, that I know of, you're better of loading your backup save.
Sry, but these side effects can always happen. Like if you add an item, and suddenly the game thinks, you've beaten the game and all your quests are gone. That's why we're telling you to do regular backups.

a234106261
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a234106261 »

Thanks for your work.
And, is there any way to show the numerical health of the boss, or at least the current locked?

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Does anybody have script for GS charge!? I dont know why, but for some reason hes not included in buff table =_=. Dont wonna use trainers -_-

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:09 pm
I forgot to mention, check the weapon editor in my table. I added some more offsets for elemental values. So you can add them to your table as well. If you haven't already.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:13 pm
I forgot to mention, check the weapon editor in my table. I added some more offsets for elemental values. So you can add them to your table as well. If you haven't already.
Thanks, I'll update the values.
I've been looking into saving weapon stats and originally I was planning on just saving all weapon/armor data. But that is such a huge amount of data and it's not cleanly ordered and apart from the order data-wise not unique for a given weapon. I don't want an update to wipe those saves. We should do this differently, rather than the weapon/armor template it would probably be better to save the effect. It wouldn't make any visual difference anyway.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

a234106261 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:46 am
Thanks for your work.
And, is there any way to show the numerical health of the boss, or at least the current locked?
Probably not, unless the game has some hidden function for displaying numbers that is locked away somewhere. The trainer handles this by using an overlay, which CE doesn't really do. The only other option would be to read the boss's HP and redirect it to an existing display, like overwriting it over something you don't care about, like your cat's health bar. Even that would likely be time consuming and hard to say if it would be worthwhile.

gomx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gomx »

Hey sorry I think I messed up my post earlier, these are the character appearance addresses in offsets:
Eye Width +108, Eye Height +109, Skin Color +10A (2 bytes), Age +10C, Wrinkles +10D, Nose Height +10E, Mouth Height +10F, Brow Type +114, Face +115, Eyes +116, Nose +117, Mouth +118, Eyebrows +119