Ignore Blueprint Requirements
Set Resources to 999
Unlock All Blueprints (In-Game Cheat)
I've created the table for the resources, but it only works if you already got 1 of the resources, if you see a value in CE like 505883808 don't change it until you found the resource at least once.
Can't really explain why as I've found the static adress but every time I restart the game the pointers point to a different resource and is only valid if you got at least one. My guess it has something to do with the game being x64. Let me know if it works for you.
1. Start over and play so for that you got like 2-3k credits and die.
2. Fire up CE and open Win64-Shipping.exe process with it
3. In the hangar (where you can spend credits) type your number of credits in the upper right of CE and hit New Scan and then First Scan.
4. Buy an upgrade, go back to CE and write you new credit value in the field and hit next scan.
5. If you still got more than 3-5 results repeat Step 4. If you get like 3 results change one at a time and look ingame if your value changed, if not try the next one until you found it.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1