Dead Cells (2020-08-22)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 357

Re: Dead Cells (2019-08-15)

Post by Marcus101RR »

Update 1.4 Now Available: viewtopic.php?p=70949#p70949

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

User avatar
QuasiMorto
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:04 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Dead Cells (2019-08-15)

Post by QuasiMorto »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:34 pm
Update 1.4 Now Available: viewtopic.php?p=70949#p70949
Still no go for the lastest version (1.4 2019-09-24) on GamePass
[Link]

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 357

Re: Dead Cells (2019-08-15)

Post by Marcus101RR »

QuasiMorto wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:21 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:34 pm
Update 1.4 Now Available: viewtopic.php?p=70949#p70949
Still no go for the lastest version (1.4 2019-09-24) on GamePass
[Link]
This works on Steam / Standalone version
Image

I don't know what gamepass is but I don't own it there.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:38 am
Reputation: 23

Re: Dead Cells (2018-08-21)

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:08 pm
Dead Cells Pointers Table (No Scripts) (No Legacy)
Steam / Standalone Only
XBox GamePass Not Supported

Release: Available Version 1.4
Alpha: Unavailable
Beta: Unavailable

If something does not work, please let me know.

UPDATE: 1.4 Update
Can you pls update.
not working at all

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 357

Re: Dead Cells (2018-08-21)

Post by Marcus101RR »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:49 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:08 pm
Dead Cells Pointers Table (No Scripts) (No Legacy)
Steam / Standalone Only
XBox GamePass Not Supported

Release: Available Version 1.4
Alpha: Unavailable
Beta: Unavailable

If something does not work, please let me know.

UPDATE: 1.4 Update
Can you pls update.
not working at all
Are you using Steam Copy? Do you have the latest update installed?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:38 am
Reputation: 23

Re: Dead Cells (2018-08-21)

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:45 pm
chrisreddot3 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:49 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:08 pm
Dead Cells Pointers Table (No Scripts) (No Legacy)
Steam / Standalone Only
XBox GamePass Not Supported

Release: Available Version 1.4
Alpha: Unavailable
Beta: Unavailable

If something does not work, please let me know.

UPDATE: 1.4 Update
Can you pls update.
not working at all
Are you using Steam Copy? Do you have the latest update installed?
yes and yes

sortajan
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:07 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by sortajan »

Threw together my own list of pointers. Should cover almost everything you want.

Tested on Origin Access: v1.5 (2019-11-08 - fb36bbcc1)

Time
Malaise
Gold
Kills since last hit
Current Health
Max Health
Brutality / Tactics / Survival
Multi-Jumps used
Curse kills remaining
Flask charges remaining
Cells
Attachments
deadcells.CT
(19.97 KiB) Downloaded 609 times

psycho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:01 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by psycho »

update is working :) but can you make CT "no hit" because hard to kill enemy without getting hit :
thank you brother (Y)

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by Dishonored_DO »

thank you guys for sharing. unfortunately new update came out and nothing works anymore :(

User avatar
AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am
Reputation: 30

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

Dishonored_DO wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:42 pm
thank you guys for sharing. unfortunately new update came out and nothing works anymore :(
Shinkansen's V1005 table works like a charm on the latest version of the game.

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by Dishonored_DO »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:31 pm
Dishonored_DO wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:42 pm
thank you guys for sharing. unfortunately new update came out and nothing works anymore :(
Shinkansen's V1005 table works like a charm on the latest version of the game.
oh yes works perfectly! I must tried something else! sorry for the confusion, and thank you so much @Shinkansen for this amazing table.

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by Dishonored_DO »

the new 1.6 update breaks all tables, unfortunately.
Last edited by Dishonored_DO on Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

centimetre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:47 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by centimetre »

my game verison is 1.6.2 2019-12-24 (ea2874ac), Shinkansen's V1005 table can still work at the first stage "The Prisoners' Quarters", but when i enter the second stage "The Toxic Sewers", and after save-copy-load, this table will no longer work, can't locate new base address and all the stats value is "??"

do i use the table in a wrong way?

Dishonored_DO
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:19 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by Dishonored_DO »

centimetre wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:09 pm
my game verison is 1.6.2 2019-12-24 (ea2874ac), Shinkansen's V1005 table can still work at the first stage "The Prisoners' Quarters", but when i enter the second stage "The Toxic Sewers", and after save-copy-load, this table will no longer work, can't locate new base address and all the stats value is "??"

do i use the table in a wrong way?
the same :(

bluechipps
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:09 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Dead Cells (2019-11-10)

Post by bluechipps »

centimetre wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:09 pm
my game verison is 1.6.2 2019-12-24 (ea2874ac), Shinkansen's V1005 table can still work at the first stage "The Prisoners' Quarters", but when i enter the second stage "The Toxic Sewers", and after save-copy-load, this table will no longer work, can't locate new base address and all the stats value is "??"

do i use the table in a wrong way?
also set this to YES
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AterSol, Ghamdan4u, gideon25, Google Adsense [Bot], hulkiner, Las0mbra, Mary, Phnxsmv, SaucyJack