Dead Cells (2021-04-26)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dead Cells (2020-08-22)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Update for v22: viewtopic.php?p=70949#p70949
Fatal Falls DLC

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Hylician Legend »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:53 pm
Fatal Falls DLC
There's been another update to fix the issue with the Fatal Falls DLC not working/activating for some people. Will you be updating the table once more?

Also I just wanted to let you know that the survival stat address seems to be wrong as it is now always zero while Brutal and Tactics work, but are mixed up/reversed. Just thought I should let you know after testing it.
Last edited by Hylician Legend on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

Solid Wolf wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:01 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:53 pm
Fatal Falls DLC
There's been another update to fix the issue with the Fatal Falls DLC not working/activating for some people/ Will you be updating the table once more?

Also I just wanted to let you know that the survival stat address seems to be wrong as it is now always zero while Brutal and Tactics work, but are mixed up/reversed. Just thought I should let you know after testing it.
same note with scrolls something is not right

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Also "Get Weapons" doesn't seem to do anything except freeze and crash cheat engine. Not even sure how that is supposed to work or what it does.

By the way, is it possible for you (Marcus101RR) or another table maker to add 100% drop chance and/or 100% drop rate to the table? Getting blueprints can be a BITCH.

Weapons editing needs work too. The secondary weapon values do not update properly or accurately. (I have a bow as my secondary and reforges + ammo are both currently displayed as "??" even after using it on an enemy once.)
Last edited by Hylician Legend on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

100% blueprint drop would be amazing.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Solid Wolf wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:22 pm
Also "Get Weapons" doesn't seem to do anything except freeze and crash cheat engine. Not even sure how that is supposed to work or what it does.

By the way, is it possible for you (Marcus101RR) or another table maker to add 100% drop chance and/or 100% drop rate to the table? Getting blueprints can be a BITCH.

Weapons editing needs work too. The secondary weapon values do not update properly or accurately. (I have a bow as my secondary and reforges + ammo are both currently displayed as "??" even after using it on an enemy once.)
The update didn't change anything the table should work still. Also if you want to get 100% blueprints, you can use mods.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:47 am
The update didn't change anything the table should work still. Also if you want to get 100% blueprints, you can use mods.
The update DID break a few things though, if you read through the other posts.

Remember there was a second update that came out on the 27th after the Fatal Falls DLC update dropped on the 26th and you uploaded your table on the 26th. (No sarcasm here- ANY italics and bold from me are really just for emphasis and nothing more.) Well that was the one that broke a few features. It only broke (that I can see from testing) the scrolls/stats which are brutality, tactics and survival and it also broke the secondary weapon. You can test it for yourself and see. I'm not saying it broke the whole table, just a few options.

Of course if it still works for you after testing it, then it may be because I edited my res.pak (After unpacking, editing a few things and then repacking) to change a few things. Namely blueprint drop stuff.

By the way, just a quick heads up: After some testing, those 100% blueprint drop rate mods don't work how you think they do. (I'll explain in PM/DM since it's too long for a forum post.) Also, most of the mods on the Dead Cells steam workshop are very old/out of date and haven't been updated in a long time. (So they will not contain edits for the newer DLC blueprints)

Since 100% blueprint drops is not possible, then can we have a tool slot editor option for both slots instead? (Left Trigger and Right Trigger slots) Reason: To add the hunter grenade and blueprint extractor in each tool slot so we can just manually turn enemies into elites and acquire the prints manually. No other cheat table or trainer seems to have that option. (Of course, you can put whatever you want in the slots. That's just what I would do with it personally.) This request is completely optional of course and is only a suggestion, nothing more.

Sorry for the long-ish post, I'm really not good at explaining things in a concise manner and keeping it short. My bad.
Last edited by Hylician Legend on Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

chinso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chinso »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:47 am
Solid Wolf wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:22 pm

first of all thank you for the table, awesome and beautiful work. for me (IDK about the others) Tactics are not affected by the number I put in the table, but Brutality and Survival works for me. despite you fix this or not thank you again for sharing this with us, really appreciate it, some ppl get carried away with demanding and IDK what kind of person goes on demanding ppl to do stuff for them just because.. lol! ppl are weird and entitles sometimes I guess :p

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

chinso wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:25 pm
first of all thank you for the table, awesome and beautiful work. for me (IDK about the others) Tactics are not affected by the number I put in the table, but Brutality and Survival works for me. despite you fix this or not thank you again for sharing this with us, really appreciate it, some ppl get carried away with demanding and IDK what kind of person goes on demanding ppl to do stuff for them just because.. lol! ppl are weird and entitles sometimes I guess :p
I hope you're not referring to me, because I was not making demands. I was just explaining to him what was broken in the cheat table and asked if we could have an alternative to the 100% blueprint drop rate. It was only a suggestion and a completely optional request. He is free to ignore said request and I am okay with it.

So point those fingers elsewhere.

If English is not your first language, then I understand.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Ultimarok wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:23 am
chinso wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:25 pm
I hope you're not referring to me, because I was not making demands. I was just explaining to him what was broken in the cheat table and asked if we could have an alternative to the 100% blueprint drop rate. It was only a suggestion and a completely optional request. He is free to ignore said request and I am okay with it.

So point those fingers elsewhere.

If English is not your first language, then I understand.
I can do one better, you can get a hex editor, open the res pak and locate "blueprintdrop" and edit the chances. I haven't found them in memory as of yet. The table is up to date and works:

I do not own the DLC though, it maybe that people who own it get no working result for the table...if so I would have to buy it at some point as I don't have the time to spend the cash to get it just yet.

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:44 am
I can do one better, you can get a hex editor, open the res pak and locate "blueprintdrop" and edit the chances. I haven't found them in memory as of yet. The table is up to date and works:

I do not own the DLC though, it maybe that people who own it get no working result for the table...if so I would have to buy it at some point as I don't have the time to spend the cash to get it just yet.
Ahh, that might be why then. I have all of the current DLC, I ended up buying them all recently. Including the free one. Sorry, I thought you had all the DLC, my bad. Carry on then!

Also you can edit a res.pak without a hex editor and I was trying to say I did that before and edited the .db file containing blueprint drop rates and other things, using CastleDB (Excellent program for editing Dead Cell's db file). But it didn't increase the drop frequency for me. It only increased the chance that at least one monster will for sure drop a specific blueprint with a 100% chance, but it still takes ages for a drop to occur even set to ALWAYS and 100% for each rarity. no matter how many of them you kill, if that makes any sense. (Seriously, I suck at explaining this shit, it probably sounds like gibberish.) That's what I meant by it didn't work how we thought it would work. (I would probably have to show you what I mean via screenshare or something.)

Unless you mean that hex editing it is more effective because you can increase the drop frequency itself so that they always drop all the time no matter what, until you have them all? I'll look into hex editing it, as I have hex workshop.

Either way I can give up on that if need be. Just thought I would try a last resort and ask here. THanks for the responses so far and thank you for updating the table when most people have moved on from the game. I am actually new to it myself and only bought and started playing it recently. Excellent game so far!

cosmiclollipop
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cosmiclollipop »

So to clarify, the latest table from this thread works, but only if you don't have the Fatal Falls DLC(?)

Hylician Legend
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

cosmiclollipop wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:47 am
So to clarify, the latest table from this thread works, but only if you don't have the Fatal Falls DLC(?)
Yeah, that sounds about right. Because two of the scroll stats (Brutality, Survival, Tactics) are mixed up and one of them doesn't work and also secondary weapon editing is off as well.

If you don't have the latest DLC with the latest update, you should probably be fine.

CasuallyFlacid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CasuallyFlacid »

Any chance of making an updated table for the windows store version?

alien66
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alien66 »

CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:19 pm
Any chance of making an updated table for the windows store version?
Hi
I made windows store version

Inf_Jump
Inf_ammo
Inf_Health
Inf_money
Attachments
deadcells.CT
(400.17 KiB) Downloaded 116 times