Dead Cells (2021-04-26)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cage06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dead Cells (2021-04-26)

Post by Cage06 »

Does dose anyone knows how to access the debug menu? if yes please can you explain how to do it

Thake you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bluechipps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bluechipps »

Snoop wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:30 pm
Please Add at this best table Dead Cells v33 bluechipps.ct the option: Infinite Jumps ! :wub:
Sensei7 wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:45 pm
Yes Infinite Jump ;)
gooling wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:41 am
INFINITE JUMP ??? :wub:
Done. Fixed jump flag and health flask
Dead Cells v33 bluechipps v2.ct
(147.24 KiB) Downloaded 1117 times

gooling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gooling »

Spoiler
bluechipps wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:05 am
Snoop wrote:
Please Add at this best table Dead Cells v33 bluechipps.ct the option: Infinite Jumps ! :wub:
Sensei7 wrote:
Yes Infinite Jump ;)
gooling wrote:
:P :wub: THANK YOU SOooooo MUCHHHHHHHH!!!

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

No words to discribe your awesomeness...but I'll try...

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Just got this gam and love it! Got Souldiers too that game is rough, but still fun.

Thanks for all you do here.

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

gooling wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:15 am
Spoiler
bluechipps wrote:
Snoop wrote:
Sensei7 wrote:
Yes Infinite Jump ;)
gooling wrote:

What is your profile image from?

skullbox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by skullbox »

Does this work with windows store version?

Thank you!

Snoop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Snoop »

Thanks bluechipps ! ^_^

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

Thank you for the work you've done already with this. I do hope you can get more of it functioning again but still greatly appreciate your efforts so far. Anything that can be done to help?

gooling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gooling »

Spoiler
kmckowan wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:39 pm
gooling wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:15 am
Spoiler
bluechipps wrote:

What is your profile image from?
:D :wub:

Thailand Horror Movie - INHUMAN KISS (2019)
Spoiler
:wub: :wub:

RandomGuy21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RandomGuy21 »

update pls

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

hotfix broke table.

The activation script has
<<error while scanning for AOB: playerstats_initialization_searchedAOB error:Not all results found.>>
I got the activation script to work with
playerstats_initialization_searchedAOB, 8B 41 68 89 85 68 FF FF FF B9 01 * * * * * * FF FF FF 2B C1 89 85 68 FF FF FF 8B C5 81

In the player stats base address scan I got it working again by changing playerstats_jumpaob,8B 4D 08 89 41 30 8B * 00 83 * 6C 5D C3 to playerstats_jumpaob,8B 4D 08 89 41 30 8B * 00 83 * 1C 5D C3

Most of it works but the jump flag(infinite jumping) broke again

These values for the second AOB didn't work on reloading the game a second time so I got the AOB wrong
*Edit: Nevermind I made a typo when I fixed the script, so I got the AOB to work a second time*

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

EDIT: Note on attached table and crash issue

I'm sorry about an issue in the attached table. After a week of constant testing and several fixed scripts/pointers working well without issues for that entire time, I felt comfortable with posting the table as safe for others to use. However, suddenly tonight all of these decided to stop working for me on v33:
  • Infinite Jump
  • Infinite Health Flasks
  • No Skill Cooldowns
Reloading the game a couple times allowed the pointer offsets to become valid again and the scripts to work, but it seems they are not always valid.

If you enable those scripts, your game may crash if the offsets the scripts are using at that time are not the correct ones on that game load.

I'm working on testing out offsets again to get them to work again, but I would likely need to do the same thing again when I can update to the hotfix update.

_____

EDIT 2:
Found what seems to be the cause of the offsets becoming temporarily different for me suddenly - starting a new game on an existing save slot.

However, closing the game, relaunching it, then continuing that new game again caused the offsets to revert to the ones used in the scripts/pointers for me.

The scripts seem like they will work fine for everyone except for if they start a new game, which seems to cause the offsets to become wrong unless the game is relaunched.

[1] start the new game and spawn in the cellar
[2] close the game and relaunch
[3] load the save game again and the offsets should all be the ones used in the table

_____

I've been working on the table as I have gotten time. I wanted to wait to post it until I had gotten all of the scripts fully functional.

All scripts are now fully functional for game v33.
(I'll look to update for the hotfix update and make needed adjustments for that version soon)

I also split Infinite Ammo to be a separate script from Infinite Health Flasks.

I got most of the pointer sections updated on it including the Timers section. However, the Weapon/Skills pointer sections are not updated yet as I'm low on time to do more on the table for right now.

Despite the Weapon/Skills sections not being updated yet, I did add in temporary functionality to the scripts for No Skill Cooldowns and Infinite Ammo so the scripts work. You just can't go into the Weapon/Skills pointer sections to adjust modifiers/upgrade level/etc.

_____

So:
+Good: All of the scripts work
+Good: Nearly all pointers in the pointers sections are updated
-Bad: The "Primary/Secondary Weapon" and "Skills" pointer sections are not updated
+Good: Though the Weapons/Skills pointer areas are not updated, I have adjusted the Infinite Ammo and No Skill Cooldowns scripts to work

_____

Almost Completely Updated table for v33.0 - Return to Castlevania
- Game menu states Game Version v33 (2023-03-03)
- Tested on 64-bit

Script Section
  • All scripts functional (see 'Partially Updated Scripts' notes)
  • Tested both "Curse Enemy To Kill" requirement and "Forgotten Sepulcher Darkness" options to ensure proper functioning (kill count still says 10, but only need to kill 1 enemy, which I think is how the script originally worked anyway)
  • "Infinite Health Flasks" option split to be separate from Infinite Ammo option
Partially Updated Scripts
  • "Infinite Ammo" - Split from Health Flasks. Weapons pointer entries are not updated, but I added temporary stand-in functionality for the script. The script actually uses a single pointer that changes to the address of whichever weapon was just used. It checks to see if it is a melee weapon and sets its value to 0, but if it is a weapon with an ammo count, it locks the ammo to 99.
  • "No Skill Cooldowns" - Skills pointer entries are not updated, but I added temporary stand-in functionality for the script
Pointer Sections
  • Nearly all pointer sections fully updated
  • Pointer sections not updated are marked with RED color and shifted to the bottom of the table (Primary Weapon, Secondary Weapon, Skills, one or two others.)
_____

I ran through multiple save games in different areas, did multiple level/zone changes, swapped weapons/skills around, exited to menu and restarted, and also closed and loaded the game many times. All addresses I'm using seem to have no issues of going invalid even temporarily.

Other than what I noted above regarding things that I did not update, if anyone encounters something that isn't working correctly or that I did not update properly/missed updating, please mention the specific script/pointer and I'll work on correcting that as well as trying to get time to tackle the Weapons/Skills pointer sections again.
Attachments
Dead Cells v33.0 - (updated by StinVec).ct
99% Updated table for v33.0 (not hotfix) - Return to Castlevania (see post EDIT for warning of crash possibility)
(152.86 KiB) Downloaded 1139 times
Last edited by StinVec on Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

SoulOfSorin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SoulOfSorin »

I can't activate the very first script (yeah the one labelled "Activate this first") ... I must be doing something wrong.
I've waited to be in the game zone to activate (the timer was running) am i supposed to do something else ? Kill a enemy ?

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

SoulOfSorin wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:40 am
I can't activate the very first script (yeah the one labelled "Activate this first") ... I must be doing something wrong.
I've waited to be in the game zone to activate (the timer was running) am i supposed to do something else ? Kill a enemy ?
Several scripts posted by several people across many game updates. Can you at least say whose table you are trying to use and what game version you are trying to use it on?

If you're on the newly updated v33 Hotfix game version, it was already noted by chaos915 just 2 posts ago that the table (likely bluechips' v33 partial table update) doesn't work on the v33 Hotfix update due to some things changing. They even put in the effort to find and kindly note what you can change to fix it for the hotfix version.

If it is the updated table that I just posted that you are trying to use, I also already noted in the post that it is not updated for the hotfix update, only V33.0.

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Edited my table update post to make note of a sudden crashing issue I encountered with the table on v33.0:
I'm sorry about an issue in the attached table. After a week of constant testing and several fixed scripts/pointers working well without issues for that entire time, I felt comfortable with posting the table as safe for others to use. However, suddenly tonight all of these decided to stop working for me on v33:
  • Infinite Jump
  • Infinite Health Flasks
  • No Skill Cooldowns
Reloading the game a couple times allowed the pointer offsets to become valid again and the scripts to work, but it seems they are not always valid.

If you enable those scripts, your game may crash if the offsets the scripts are using at that time are not the correct ones on that game load.

I'm working on testing out offsets again to get them to work again, but I would likely need to do the same thing again when I can update to the hotfix update.

_____

EDIT 2:
Found what seems to be the cause of the offsets becoming temporarily different for me suddenly - starting a new game on an existing save slot.

However, closing the game, relaunching it, then continuing that new game again caused the offsets to revert to the ones used in the scripts/pointers for me.

The scripts seem like they will work fine for everyone except for if they start a new game, which seems to cause the offsets to become wrong unless the game is relaunched.

[1] start the new game and spawn in the cellar
[2] close the game and relaunch
[3] load the save game again and the offsets should all be the ones used in the table
Last edited by StinVec on Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.