Dead Cells (2021-04-26)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
omgwut
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dead Cells (2021-04-26)

Post by omgwut »

davontej333 wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:24 am
hey can you update this table for update 32.1 like literally nothing works for it right now
AlexS wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:48 pm
(Google translate)

Table for game version v32 (2022-11-02) GOG, may work on other versions.

Scripts.
"No Damage" - disables any damage received by the player. When using this script, the player does not die from damage in curse mode, and all achievements "without taking damage" are also counted.
"Jump" - flight to any height. After jumping, keep holding the button to make the player float upwards smoothly. After releasing the button, the fall begins, but when the button is pressed again, the fall stops and the player continues to fly.
"Timer" - stops the main game timer. The travel time will be zero (and the rooms are open).
"Map" - opens the whole map.
Neat. The map cheat should be a great time saver.

So I took StinVec's v31.3 table and did a basic lookaround. Here's what I've noticed:

The "Player Stats Base Address Scan" doesn't work anymore, but the "Player Stats Boss Base Address Scan" is the one that lets you activate the scripts. I guessing the former is now an obsolete activation script.

I haven't tried all of them, but some of the scripts doesn't work (i.e. cells/gold set to massive, stats set to massive), while a couple of the scripts (force field set to massive", "invisibility set to massive", "beneficial timers set to massive") straight up crashed my game. The ones I know do work are the "elapsed time to 0, malaise set to 0, enemies killed w/o getting hit set to massive" and the "player stats update". I do most my cheating with the player stats section.

Most of the pointers at the Player Stats stuff at the bottom of the list are also just off by 8 points. I just... manually adjusted each of the broken ones one at a time because I don't know how to adjust pointers in groups. So if you want to be invincible and invulnerable, just go to player stats > character stats > timers, set force field and invisibility to a large value and freeze it.

EDIT: Freezing the value may or may not cause unwanted side effects in your game (i.e. crashes, glitches, weird stat changes, or at worst: a broken save file). It hasn't happened to me so far when I've been doing it, but it may not be the same in your case. USE WITH CAUTION.

I also added a "backpack" cheat because its pointers and stuff were nearby the primary and secondary weapon pointers. So if you want to modify the weapon stats that's in your backpack (without having you need to drop and equip it in the primary/secondary slots), here you go.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dead Cells v31.3 - v3.CT
(147.77 KiB) Downloaded 797 times
Last edited by omgwut on Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

omgwut wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:59 pm
and freeze it.
(Google translation)

I would advise not to freeze pointer values, especially multilevel ones. This can lead to gameplay disruptions or damage to game saves, or game crashes. This applies to any tables and any games, not just this one.

omgwut
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omgwut »

AlexS wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:06 pm
omgwut wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:59 pm
and freeze it.
(Google translation)

I would advise not to freeze pointer values, especially multilevel ones. This can lead to gameplay disruptions or damage to game saves, or game crashes. This applies to any tables and any games, not just this one.
Oh. Right. Yeah, that does happen in some of the games I've played. It never happened to me in this game in particular (so far), but I guess I should've added a disclaimer of some sort before posting. Hopefully someone who's smarter than me at scripting can help fix the scripts, because I have no clue how the original scriptmaker found and made these.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

omgwut wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:28 pm
Yeah, that does happen in some of the games I've played. It never happened to me in this game in particular (so far)
(Google translate)

This problem does not happen very often and depends on many reasons. The error occurs when the chain of pointers changes during the game. After that, the "frozen" value is placed at the new address and the value of the previous address is also changed to some new one, but the "freeze" sometimes returns the old "frozen" value to the old address, while overwriting the new one. The result of this rewriting of the value at the old address is unpredictable - the game may "not notice" the changed value at all, or it may crash with a critical error or break the game save. Therefore, it is best to prudently avoid possible problems, especially in games with automatic save.
If it is necessary to "freeze" a rapidly depleting game value (health, mana, ammo, timer, etc.), then it is better to create a script that uses the appropriate instruction for this value. And it is better to use long chains of pointers to change individual values manually (for example, increase the amount of gold), but not to "freeze" the values.

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Got some time to update the table from v31.1 to the current v32.3.

Fully Updated table for v32.3 - Everyone is Here Vol. 2
- Game menu states game version v32 (2022-11-28)
- Tested on 64-bit
  • Updated "Player Stats Base Address Scan" base address (ending 88 04 01 to 88 0C 01 - Next update likely will need to increase 0C to 14)
  • Updated all offsets in Player and Boss Address Scan scripts
  • Updated all pointer offsets in all pointer sections (essentially 99% needed to be manually updated with the new offset)
  • Corrected "Force Field Set To Massive" option and pointer to the correct slot so force field now works properly (updates have been shifting the slots up and I missed shifting Force Field up to properly affect slot 30 and it was still affecting slot 29)
  • Also tested both "Curse Enemy To Kill" requirement and "Forgotten Sepulcher Darkness" options to ensure both work properly
_____

Thank you AlexS for the "Reveal Map" option!

I did not include that option in this table update without asking.
(edit: I had mistakenly uploaded my edited table that I use which did include it, fixed that now though to not include it)

If anyone wants to add AlexS's Reveal Map option into this table, it can be done easily by:
  1. Downloading AlexS's table: viewtopic.php?p=274744#p274744
  2. Selecting that option and copying it (CTRL+C)
  3. Opening this updated table and pasting (CTRL+V) that copied option into this table
Attachments
Dead Cells v32.3.ct
Fully Updated table for v32.3 - Everyone is Here Vol. 2
(144.88 KiB) Downloaded 1048 times
Last edited by StinVec on Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ tyvm

GamesofFreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamesofFreak »

Can someone Update Cheat Table for v33?

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

GamesofFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 pm
I will in a while after I get some time to update and check it over to see what needs updating.

EDIT:
Making progress for v33. There's a lot that needs to be updated and not with the normal value changes and things are off in different ways. Going through everything one by one to update them and test them.

EDIT2:
Mostly finished the table for v33 (not 3-10 hotfix). All scripts working, only a couple pointer sections not updated yet.
viewtopic.php?p=289824#p289824
Last edited by StinVec on Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GamesofFreak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GamesofFreak »

StinVec wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:00 pm
GamesofFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 pm
I will in a while after I get some time to update and check it over to see what needs updating.
I can already say that I can't activate the Initialization Script to activate all other Scripts/Cheats.

bluechipps
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bluechipps »

I didn't have time to take a look at all the toggle settings that previous cheat tables had, but got most of the "Player Stats" fixed for v33.

This is by no means finished but I don't know when I might be able to finish it so maybe someone else here can pick up where I left off or use it as reference. Tried to mark the stuff that I haven't updated yet.

EDIT: Updated to v2. Fixes Jump Flag and Health Flask addresses
Attachments
Dead Cells v33 bluechipps v2.ct
(147.24 KiB) Downloaded 1780 times
Last edited by bluechipps on Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

gooling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gooling »

:wub:

INFINITE JUMP ??? :wub:

omgwut
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by omgwut »

bluechipps wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:55 am
I didn't have time to take a look at all the toggle settings that previous cheat tables had, but got most of the "Player Stats" fixed for v33.

This is by no means finished but I don't know when I might be able to finish it so maybe someone else here can pick up where I left off or use it as reference. Tried to mark the stuff that I haven't updated yet.

Well, after a bit of dicking around, the offsets for the timers are (starting at "crouch") [x, 8, 188, 68], with x being increasing increments of 0, 8, 18, 20, and so on.

Still looking for the address for the weapons and skills.

Cage06
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cage06 »

when I try to change my character stats (i.e Survival/Brutality/Tactics) it keeps resetting back to the original value

and is there a way to make the movement buff last longer or forever?

Snoop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Snoop »

Please Add at this best table Dead Cells v33 bluechipps.ct the option: Infinite Jumps ! :wub:

Sensei7
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sensei7 »

Snoop wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:30 pm
Please Add at this best table Dead Cells v33 bluechipps.ct the option: Infinite Jumps ! :wub:
Yes Infinite Jump ;)