Dead Cells (2021-04-26)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
barksimpson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dead Cells (2021-04-26)

Post by barksimpson »

I think the cheat table activation script broke because of the newest update. Is there any way to fix it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fauxfire76 »

FYI there's been yet another update to the game. YMMV as to whether or not any tables here still work. (I've not yet had time to test any myself.)

davontej333
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davontej333 »

hey shinkasen can you update dead for version 34? which is current

auroide
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by auroide »

davontej333 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:48 pm
hey shinkasen can you update dead for version 34? which is current
+1

ecchika
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ecchika »

If it's possible would be good to also include something to increase blueprint drop rate or something like that

STD047
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by STD047 »

5 minute modification for game...

Infinite use of flask
No damage/hit- updated address of RandomGuy21's script

i know there might be some heroes, coming back to this thread and gonna upload an astonishing script
this upload is just a passing ...script.
Attachments
deadcells 23-07-11.CT
(3.83 KiB) Downloaded 560 times

Cowtow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cowtow »

Well I don't know if I'm a hero, but i got deadcells yesterday and started playing around with some scripts for it. It's not on the level of some of the others that have been posted but it's mine. Notably it's missing a few features, mostly because i haven't gotten far enough in the game to test them!

Anyway, I might release future versions of this if I'm inspired to do so and play the game enough. No promises though. If I do my next release will include notes on how to update the scripts for future versions since I likely won't be updating this. This is for V34.

Features:

- No Hit (rewrote myself)
- Inf. Flask (Thanks STDO47)
- No Skill Cooldowns
- Unlimited Skill Charges (For Bows and Kunai and the like)

- Find Player Base address
- Base Address
- Current Health
- Max Health
- Cells
- Curse Count
- Y-Axis?

- Find Run Base (Note: Time has to be going up for this to activate properly.)
- Base Address
- Current Run Time
- Current Run Kill Count
- Coins

For anyone who wants to muck around and find more interesting addresses but doesn't know where to start: Grab one of those base addresses from the find base scripts and click "memory view" - > "Tools" -> "Dissect Data Structure" -> Paste whichever address into the top left box -> "Structures" -> "Define new structure" -> yes/ok to all boxes -> The offset on the left corresponds to a part of the structure, for example, 12C is the current player health. -> Back to main window -> Add address manually -> Pointer checkbox - > _pbase for player or _rbase for run in the bottom box -> add offset from your dissection window -> click and drag to relevant base finding script.

There's pretty much no way to know what all the numbers and stuff inside a structure are unless you play with it or realize by accident it corresponds to something in game. So have fun and good luck! Let us all know if you find anything interesting :3
Attachments
deadcells.CT
(844.01 KiB) Downloaded 1580 times

lordryoko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordryoko »

Your table works for the most part. I couldn't get the No Hit to work though. It doesn't 'tick off' when you try to select it, nothing happens. I haven't tried the Y axis thing but all the others work. So thanks for this table, good job.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

lordryoko wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:01 am
Your table works for the most part. I couldn't get the No Hit to work though. It doesn't 'tick off' when you try to select it, nothing happens. I haven't tried the Y axis thing but all the others work. So thanks for this table, good job.
@lordryoko, "Your table"? Who's table? The author? Another poster? Appears the two previous posts both have a .CT table. (by STD047 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:42 am) and (by Cowtow » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:21 pm). Thanks

lordryoko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lordryoko »

Sorry I meant to say Cowtow's table.