Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DogThor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by DogThor »

I love the table :D

But I have a request since it is giving me a little bit of a headache...is it possible to add an option for catching the biggest or the smallest wildlife? I mean like goldcrown fish or mammals not the big monsters^^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

DogThor wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:27 pm
I love the table :D

But I have a request since it is giving me a little bit of a headache...is it possible to add an option for catching the biggest or the smallest wildlife? I mean like goldcrown fish or mammals not the big monsters^^
while waiting for the options. i'll share with you one easy method but its a bit of RnG. This is because the buff comes from felyne canteen daily skills which is random. So what you wanna look for is macrozoologist and microzoologist and sometimes theyre both in the same skill set and eat any canteen food OR if you want to combine with zoomaster go ahead then for increased % rare endemic life to spawn.

Now you go to expedition and start capturing all the endemic life that comes in your path. Depending on which macro or micro you got, you will net those crowns. when you wanna change scenery just fly off to other maps DONT go back to base and you will keep that buff so go on a capture spree all day long.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

seboschan wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:13 pm
is there any cheat that can give me all the deco gems? or do i need to farm decos? or is there any cheat that boost's our reward? :D
Theres one trainer i saw by MrCoffe in n3xusm0ds which have the options to put whatever gems you have in your box but its not updated to 15.11 last i checked, so might wanna K.I.V. that one. Anyway i know 1 option from fling trainer called "Get All Rewards Normal+Rare"that can boost the reward and you can spam that Day of Ruin quest which guarantees 3 sealed feystones each completion. So combine these 2 together to maxout your decorations collection.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

epichotsauce wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:04 am
None of the tables work with base game version 15.11.00

Enabling any options in the table and then interact with an item box will instantly crash the game.
either the table is not updated to 15.11 or you did not download strackers loader and performance booster from n3xusm0ds.

travian10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by travian10 »

invulnerability and some other options are not working for me. I have strackers and performance booster installed, no crashes when enabling things like all monsters revealed and easily break parts. am i missing something or is the table not updated?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

travian10 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:42 am
invulnerability and some other options are not working for me. I have strackers and performance booster installed, no crashes when enabling things like all monsters revealed and easily break parts. am i missing something or is the table not updated?
Yes its not updated. Use fling trainer instead. Has all the options you mentioned

BlackDragon2121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

When Editing damage value for highlighted weapon, this does not reflect on attack status, and therefore is a fruitless endeavor. Am I doing something wrong? Doing some reading back, I now see page one table is Obsolete have downloaded face007 table, but says verions 15.02, I thought game was on 15.11?

DogThor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DogThor »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:08 am
while waiting for the options. i'll share with you one easy method but its a bit of RnG. This is because the buff comes from felyne canteen daily skills which is random. So what you wanna look for is macrozoologist and microzoologist and sometimes theyre both in the same skill set and eat any canteen food OR if you want to combine with zoomaster go ahead then for increased % rare endemic life to spawn.

Now you go to expedition and start capturing all the endemic life that comes in your path. Depending on which macro or micro you got, you will net those crowns. when you wanna change scenery just fly off to other maps DONT go back to base and you will keep that buff so go on a capture spree all day long.
Thanks a lot I will try that!