Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Angelus »

UccTV wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:40 am
Has been unable to enable Highlighted Item Pointer. CE version is 6.8.1
Or is there any other way to enable?
(English is not my mother tongue, please forgive me.)
Try updating to CE 7.0? Otherwise, a system restart could help as well. (personal experience).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Face007
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Face007 »

1、pause BOSS
2、The remaining quantity of the crusade mission is one
Attachments
MHwpauseboss.CT
(9.78 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

limbo243 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:44 pm
I can add using this Kulve Taroth "Kjarr" weapon in my box? If so, where can I find the id table new weapon.
equipment data script

Ptarmigann
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ptarmigann »

darkenemy11 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:34 am
Ptarmigann wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:12 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:32 am

Sell it.
Can't sell, clicking on sell makes it jump to the category it's suppose to be in and highlights the first item there to sell.
Use CE to change it with the item pointer To a item next to it. Then sell 1 of the 2 stacks.
Thats how i got rid of grayed out items.
It only shows up under misc data, I cannot get it to highlight and show up on the item box list. And tweaking it in the misc data section still doesn't change it. In this case it's 7 hero's streamstones sword in jewels and 2 mega potions in materials. I cannot get the streamstone to show up at all and when I try to sell the mega potion in the wrong category it switches to consumables and tries to sell that. Even after I sold the thing it switches to its number will not deplete when I try to sell it. The most I can do is get it to look like something but it will still retain the name (and in the case of the mega potions the star on the side) and does not function at all.

If I'm not making sense, I can send you a copy of my save for you to take a look at. The mega potion is under materials on the first slot of the first page and the streamstone is the same but under jewels.

RepliesF5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RepliesF5 »

Can someone explain how Meal Editor works? I was able to get it to work once in an expedition I was in but then afterwards in a new quest barely thirty minutes later, attempting to use it instantly crashes the game to desktop. Not sure what has changed between when it was working and now, but as far as I can tell I'm not doing anything different, but it's just relentlessly crashing now?

Crashed like seven times in a row, trying activating it in expeditions, quests, even at the HQ, still leads to the same crash, the moment I sit down and look at any meal option it just dies. At this point I'm not even sure how I got it to work so well the first time..

Feels like I've tried everything now. Tried activating before sitting down, tried activating after sitting down, tried activating with meal effects active by waiting until I could eat again, tried activating without any meal effects active, tried custom meals, tried using vouchers beforehand, absolutely nothing works. I wish I knew why it worked the first time, I just sat down, enabled the option, set the daily food skills to what I wanted and it worked flawlessly...but now it just refuses to..

Cheat Engine is 7.0 and the CRC was being run as normal, too. The game has not updated between attempts.

Thanks for the trainer by the way Squall and thank you for keeping it updated, there's so many features it's amazing! I haven't had any problems with any of the options until now, and I'm really stumped on how to make it work again.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there a way to just get all decorations?

QiLin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QiLin »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:39 pm
Is there a way to just get all decorations?
viewtopic.php?p=119800#p119800

You can also just use the shop mod on Nexus to just buy all the decos.

limbo243
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by limbo243 »

kyoski wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 pm
limbo243 wrote:
I can add using this Kulve Taroth "Kjarr" weapon in my box? If so, where can I find the id table new weapon.
equipment data script
Thanks for pointing me out, this is what I was looking for. :wub:

whitelordth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by whitelordth »

Not sure if this is to be asked here, but if I want to edit my save data (quest completion, weapon usage, monster hunt count, etc.), can I use the basic steps of finding change in numbers and edit them?

sasukemoon1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sasukemoon1234 »

Quick question, how would I go about duplicating my Save Slot 1 to another Slot? Been wanting to make another character so I can have both a male and a female but without grinding out everything again.
found a save/edit CE on Nexus but not a good explanation. if anyone knows please and thank you that can help out.
hope this also helps out anyone that has been looking for a save/edit.
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunter ... escription

Lörri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lörri »

limbo243 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:17 pm
kyoski wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 pm
limbo243 wrote:
equipment data script
Thanks for pointing me out, this is what I was looking for. :wub:
how does this work? i only got question marks when i activate the script

spencerandres001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spencerandres001 »

I once found a table that could edit the next endemic life you capture (including rares and large versions of fish). Is that possible to add again?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

spencerandres001 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:41 pm
I once found a table that could edit the next endemic life you capture (including rares and large versions of fish). Is that possible to add again?
We're all waiting on that. Probably the most requested thing right now. But no, it hasn't been updated. We have mods for crowns, but not the endemic life itself.

RepliesF5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RepliesF5 »

Any info about the Meal Edit thing would be great, though. I don't want to cheat the Endemic life, but I would enjoy popping a meal that gave me Zoomaster, Macrozoologist and Microzoologist at the same time.

That way it removes the grind without the gameplay.

sasukemoon1234
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sasukemoon1234 »

RepliesF5 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:54 pm
Any info about the Meal Edit thing would be great, though. I don't want to cheat the Endemic life, but I would enjoy popping a meal that gave me Zoomaster, Macrozoologist and Microzoologist at the same time.

That way it removes the grind without the gameplay.
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/2137