Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Marcus101RR
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 387
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 298

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Marcus101RR » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:48 pm

Mirlmunir wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:20 pm
No one here can work to do a table for guild card ?

I understand if it would be not possible to do a table for that but someone already did it few week after MHW release and we can't take what he do even if it's outdated and use it to do a update from there for Iceborne ?

So much people ask but no one seem to care it's pretty sad to see that but if anyone do it, you will be the MVP here that's sure !
Btw in the name of every shadow reader, thanks for all the work everyone did already to keep the table updated !
Its part of the save data, Knights table I believe had it, I can probably just transpose this.

User avatar
bloodsucker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:08 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by bloodsucker » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:30 pm

Could any one tell me where is " unlock armor/ weapon tier " ? after Iceborn update it gone

And anyone have problem with " Weapon Data " not work ?

kazuha
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:35 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by kazuha » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 pm

nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:16 am
Why are you try to use crc in the first place? stracker pretty much do what crc did just stracker is more then enough don't try to overlap them together it pointless
Stracker doesn't do what the crc does, just saying. Try running any tables with just stracker and you will get crashes within the first 10-20mins of playing. Strackers dll only allows you to use the nativepc folder like before, as far as I can see they don't do the same thing at all. CRC doesn't allow full use of the nativepc folder but with only strackers the game will kick you for using tables.

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ErakezZ » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:13 pm

I have a Problem.
If i want to unzip the Bypass it says me
" Error 0x80004005: unknown Error"
can someone help me ?

karenaki
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:52 pm
Reputation: 6

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by karenaki » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:26 pm

ErakezZ wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:13 pm
I have a Problem.
If i want to unzip the Bypass it says me
" Error 0x80004005: unknown Error"
can someone help me ?
try redownloading and extract with winrar

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 am
Reputation: 13

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by nos4r2 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 pm

kazuha wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:51 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:16 am
Why are you try to use crc in the first place? stracker pretty much do what crc did just stracker is more then enough don't try to overlap them together it pointless
Stracker doesn't do what the crc does, just saying. Try running any tables with just stracker and you will get crashes within the first 10-20mins of playing. Strackers dll only allows you to use the nativepc folder like before, as far as I can see they don't do the same thing at all. CRC doesn't allow full use of the nativepc folder but with only strackers the game will kick you for using tables.
Only you maybe because i'm running table perfectly fine all the time after using ONLY stracker use lots of option in table even changing armor stuff and etc never crash from them even once after several hour playing

Stracker restore nativepc and INCLUDE crc in it already

You can go ask any modder they tell you the samething

It crash on your end

MaytheFlowerFly
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:09 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by MaytheFlowerFly » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:17 pm

Does anyone know how to find palico equipment XP, as well as the investigation xp for the ecological research? Getting the palico equipment to the next levels is taking a really long time.

alabrand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by alabrand » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:22 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:48 pm
Mirlmunir wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:20 pm
No one here can work to do a table for guild card ?

I understand if it would be not possible to do a table for that but someone already did it few week after MHW release and we can't take what he do even if it's outdated and use it to do a update from there for Iceborne ?

So much people ask but no one seem to care it's pretty sad to see that but if anyone do it, you will be the MVP here that's sure !
Btw in the name of every shadow reader, thanks for all the work everyone did already to keep the table updated !
Its part of the save data, Knights table I believe had it, I can probably just transpose this.
I would love some Guild Card editing if possible, thank you if you try to make it work for Iceborne

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 1:18 am
Reputation: 8

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Shirokaido » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:44 pm

So nice to be back on these boards! T_T

Not sure if it's a recent update, but 1 Jewel max isn't picking up secondary skills anymore. Pretty sure I'm using the most up-to-date table.

Divinehero
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Divinehero » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:47 pm

yea w/ just stracker running if i try to run crc it tells me i don't need it or somethin i forget exactly what the message says

Imperius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Imperius » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:19 am

Two questions.

1. Anyone know how to wipe the Kulve Tarroth weapon rewards from the quest counter?

2. Anyone able to get the Kulve Tarroth scripts working?

ErakezZ
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:10 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ErakezZ » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 am

"Kill/Wound All Large Monsters" is this still aviable ? or am i blind :D i cant find it in my cheat engine table

voxxera
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by voxxera » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:39 am

ErakezZ wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 am
"Kill/Wound All Large Monsters" is this still aviable ? or am i blind :D i cant find it in my cheat engine table
I want to know about this too.

voxxera
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by voxxera » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:40 am

ErakezZ wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:21 am
"Kill/Wound All Large Monsters" is this still aviable ? or am i blind :D i cant find it in my cheat engine table
I have this problem too.

voxxera
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by voxxera » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:41 am

Imperius wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:19 am
Two questions.

1. Anyone know how to wipe the Kulve Tarroth weapon rewards from the quest counter?

2. Anyone able to get the Kulve Tarroth scripts working?
I have this problem too

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ADF56, AlexanderDash, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], ctl3d32, Google Adsense [Bot], hebereke, John Doe, jonaaa, Khayman, m00nRayZ, Majestic-12 [Bot], Matze500, Paddybone, Proud Wingman, Rysefox, Spagoodler, The Mogician, VictorBaby, VirgilSouth