Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PatMaximum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by PatMaximum » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:42 pm

It also seems like the "Inf Item Use" script is relatively dysfunctional in some extent

It itself does work as expected but it seems to always add a +1 to the used item in question which crashes the game when you attempt to use your inventory or consume an item without the script active

For example, having 7 max potions and drinking one with the script active makes the number jump up to 11 instead, same thing happens with practically every other consumable item as well (e.g. a Bow's Power Coating hops to 51, Bowgun ammunition also gets an unexpected +1, etc. etc.)

So I'd advise to use that script cautiously if at all

Moltenfreak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:28 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Moltenfreak » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 pm

I was wondering if someone can help me ?
I tried to add kjarr weapons via Equipment data but i can only add one weapon. how ever when i add a other type of kjarr weapon the other one dissappears ghelp ?

BlankReg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:09 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by BlankReg » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 am

Hi, I have a question about the script "Max Bow Charge" under "Weapon Buffs".
Basically it works fine, but it fixes the Charge Level to 3, whereas the maximum can be raised to 4 via an armor skill.
Does somebody know how to change the Bow Charge Level, which will be effectively used with this script?

Kickyoace
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 11

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Kickyoace » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:05 am

BlankReg wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 am
Hi, I have a question about the script "Max Bow Charge" under "Weapon Buffs".
Basically it works fine, but it fixes the Charge Level to 3, whereas the maximum can be raised to 4 via an armor skill.
Does somebody know how to change the Bow Charge Level, which will be effectively used with this script?
open the script and change this "mov [rbx+00002044],3" to "mov [rbx+00002044],4" there is probably a better way to make this code cleaner but i dont play archer so not gonna test it

BlankReg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:09 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by BlankReg » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:29 pm

Kickyoace wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:05 am
BlankReg wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 am
Hi, I have a question about the script "Max Bow Charge" under "Weapon Buffs".
Basically it works fine, but it fixes the Charge Level to 3, whereas the maximum can be raised to 4 via an armor skill.
Does somebody know how to change the Bow Charge Level, which will be effectively used with this script?
open the script and change this "mov [rbx+00002044],3" to "mov [rbx+00002044],4" there is probably a better way to make this code cleaner but i dont play archer so not gonna test it
Thanks for the proposal, but I already tried this and it doesn't do the job. Apperently this doesn't change anything at all.

Kickyoace
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 11

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Kickyoace » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:33 am

just beat the game so let me look into it real quick, now that im bored and have to wait for iceborne

Kickyoace
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 11

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Kickyoace » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:13 am

BlankReg wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:29 pm
Kickyoace wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:05 am
BlankReg wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:25 am
Hi, I have a question about the script "Max Bow Charge" under "Weapon Buffs".
Basically it works fine, but it fixes the Charge Level to 3, whereas the maximum can be raised to 4 via an armor skill.
Does somebody know how to change the Bow Charge Level, which will be effectively used with this script?
open the script and change this "mov [rbx+00002044],3" to "mov [rbx+00002044],4" there is probably a better way to make this code cleaner but i dont play archer so not gonna test it
Thanks for the proposal, but I already tried this and it doesn't do the job. Apperently this doesn't change anything at all.
can you let me know what your gear setup is because with both the legiana and max bow charge deco im still only maxing out on 3 charge levels how do you get the 4th charge that you are talking about?

Kickyoace
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 11

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Kickyoace » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:03 am

ok so i fixed it imma give you the original "non-obfuscated" version so you can learn something from what the lines of code do but it should be doing charge lvl 4 shots no matter if you have a 2 max charge lvls or 3 this game is very wonkey when it comes to these charge lvls but here you go anyway
here u go.CT
(6.04 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

BlankReg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:09 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by BlankReg » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:33 pm

Kickyoace wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:03 am
ok so i fixed it imma give you the original "non-obfuscated" version so you can learn something from what the lines of code do but it should be doing charge lvl 4 shots no matter if you have a 2 max charge lvls or 3 this game is very wonkey when it comes to these charge lvls but here you go anyway
here u go.CT
That's amazing, works great. My deepest appreciation for your help, my dear Lord.

Fasundah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:22 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Fasundah » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm

So ive done everything im suppose to, to get the scripts to work. But im trying to use the "All Decorations x50" script but its not working, any ideas why?

Kickyoace
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:41 am
Reputation: 11

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Kickyoace » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Fasundah wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm
So ive done everything im suppose to, to get the scripts to work. But im trying to use the "All Decorations x50" script but its not working, any ideas why?
might be easier to copy the contents of the script and post in brackets like this

Code: Select all

 
i cant find the script you are talking about

nostral
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by nostral » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:05 am

Is "Bypass Player Limit (Quests)" working ?
How do I use it? Finding way to play 5 player

User avatar
QuarryTen
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by QuarryTen » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Not sure if I'm overlooking it or maybe it doesn't exist, but I can't seem to find the script or cheat to get all of the mats. I think there is something like that in Berserk's script after the character tab but I can't seem to get it give my character all of the mats.

HibikiRekka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:25 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by HibikiRekka » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:38 pm

QuarryTen wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:53 pm
Not sure if I'm overlooking it or maybe it doesn't exist, but I can't seem to find the script or cheat to get all of the mats. I think there is something like that in Berserk's script after the character tab but I can't seem to get it give my character all of the mats.
0. Open game
1 or 2. Hook the table
2 or 1. Run the CRC Bypass
3. Change [Berserk Knight's Scipts] -> [Character Editor] -> [Character Slot] line to match the slot of your character.
4. [Berserk Knight's Scipts] -> [Character Editor] -> [Inventory] -> ["Give Item" Scripts]
5. Change [Item Count] to however many you want
6. Check whichever of [All Items], [All Ammo], [All Materials], [All Decorations] you want

Beware, it will overwrite what was originally in the box as the script works by setting each slot to the item, not adding it to existing items

User avatar
QuarryTen
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by QuarryTen » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:48 am

HibikiRekka wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:38 pm
QuarryTen wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:53 pm
Not sure if I'm overlooking it or maybe it doesn't exist, but I can't seem to find the script or cheat to get all of the mats. I think there is something like that in Berserk's script after the character tab but I can't seem to get it give my character all of the mats.
0. Open game
1 or 2. Hook the table
2 or 1. Run the CRC Bypass
3. Change [Berserk Knight's Scipts] -> [Character Editor] -> [Character Slot] line to match the slot of your character.
4. [Berserk Knight's Scipts] -> [Character Editor] -> [Inventory] -> ["Give Item" Scripts]
5. Change [Item Count] to however many you want
6. Check whichever of [All Items], [All Ammo], [All Materials], [All Decorations] you want

Beware, it will overwrite what was originally in the box as the script works by setting each slot to the item, not adding it to existing items
Thanks for trying but still no dice. Maybe it's because I'm playing an older version of the game. Ah well. Some of the codes work so I'll have to make do with what I can.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], SunBeam, Traslogan