Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hawx77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Hawx77 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:29 am

HibikiRekka wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 pm
Hawx77 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:05 am
How to add layered armor on berserk script ? , i really confuse right now
1. Open and attach the cheat table (don't forget the MHWResetCRC bypass)
2. Check the box next to "Character Editor" under "BerserkKnight's Scripts"
3. Change the character slot to whatever the slot of the character
4. Under "Layered Armor" change each piece by double clicking the text after the "4 bytes" at the end of each line
> If it shows a ??, wait a couple of seconds for the table to load the game data
Thx man 👍

Scythiax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Scythiax » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:30 pm

any updates for 167796 ?

Z3nas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Z3nas » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:50 pm

jasonpklee wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:54 pm
Z3nas wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:37 am
Is there a way to add skills to your skill list directly with this?

If I remm correctly, back on 3DS there was a cheat that allowed you to have up too 24 skills of your choice always active. Is there anything similar too that?

Would like to start a character over, and have a set of QOL skills always active like Scholar & Forager without having to worry about which armor or charm I have on.
AFAIK not with this CE table. You can however mod the game files e.g. change certain (all?) pieces of armor or jewels to give you certain skills. Not particularly difficult, but you need to be confident with basic game editing concepts.
Do you know if there is a way to mod skills so that they are always on? This would solve the secondary problem for me which is not to have to worry about what armor or charm I have on or if I even have any armor on.

Artyfnut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Artyfnut » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:30 am

Hi guys, I'm a brand new user and my question might be dumb but here it is: where do I get the latest table version and the bypass?
I stopped playing mh for a while and now my old table isn't working anymore, all I got from any kind of value is "??" and I really don't feel like farming those decorations... at all.

JollyGood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JollyGood » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Scythiax wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:30 pm
any updates for 167796 ?
The game already works for the latest version on Steam. What update do you want?
Artyfnut wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:30 am
Hi guys, I'm a brand new user and my question might be dumb but here it is: where do I get the latest table version and the bypass?
I stopped playing mh for a while and now my old table isn't working anymore, all I got from any kind of value is "??" and I really don't feel like farming those decorations... at all.
The one on the front page. There has been no update for the bypass.

Artyfnut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Artyfnut » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 pm

JollyGood wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:19 pm
Scythiax wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:30 pm
any updates for 167796 ?
The game already works for the latest version on Steam. What update do you want?
Artyfnut wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:30 am
The one on the front page. There has been no update for the bypass.
Ok I got it and everything works perfectly thx :)

gQuarks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gQuarks » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:58 am

360Degree Dragon piercer seems to be missing, is it removed?

janky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by janky » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:34 pm

Hello, i need some help. when i try to use some stuff i cant (when i click on the box nothing shows below it or its just empty and it doesnt work.) for example invincibility. any solutions?

Annath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Annath » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi,

When I try to use the table, the following occurs:

I load the game
I attach the table to the process
I run the bypass
I click on the character pointers section (I want to add Zenni)

At this point, the character pointers section expands, but the game stutters then crashes. Cheat Engine remains open.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

hualianrebel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hualianrebel » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:50 am

In the monsters' statistics in Berserk Knight's table, there's no Leshen and Ancient Leshen. Could you please add them?
Thank you in advance! :)

kaizerien
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaizerien » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:13 pm

I seem to have a bug where 2 slots in my inventory share the same item. So i only own one of that item but it shows up in 2 slots and when I equip that item both shows equipped. I have 3 item slots doing this. Anyone knows how to fix it? The slot seems to hard reset whatever item used to be there as I know my odogaron coil and critical necklace is there but i cant use those 2 items and it shows a different item. Seems to be some pointer issue. This happened after I used berserk knights script. sadly i didn't make a backup of my save file.

hualianrebel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hualianrebel » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:29 am

kaizerien wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:13 pm
I seem to have a bug where 2 slots in my inventory share the same item. So i only own one of that item but it shows up in 2 slots and when I equip that item both shows equipped. I have 3 item slots doing this. Anyone knows how to fix it? The slot seems to hard reset whatever item used to be there as I know my odogaron coil and critical necklace is there but i cant use those 2 items and it shows a different item. Seems to be some pointer issue. This happened after I used berserk knights script. sadly i didn't make a backup of my save file.
Just sell or discard the duplicated items while not using infinite items hack. If you can't do it, use a save editor.

HibikiRekka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:14 am

kaizerien wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:13 pm
Use the table to look at what item is there, might be similar to what I had earlier with accidentally overwriting an equipped armor.

Separate topic, the expedition editor isn't working, or idk how to use it.