Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
7akeem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 7:19 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by 7akeem » Sat May 25, 2019 8:15 pm

genome001 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:41 pm
7akeem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 pm
Okay im very new to monster hunter world, just started playing it. Im an old MHP2G veteran and i just wanna make a char where i can experiment around and get to know the game so i can start my journey a little prepared. However i ran into some problems, i tried finding a script for all items in item box but i wasnt able to find one working, also i tried editing my hunter rank, idk if it works or not would be nice for someone to help me out a little.
Your HR is locked until you finish progressing in the story, and the item script in the OP is a bit broken. Use the one I posted here.
Okay so i tried your script and it fills my box to a certain amount, which is way i need to progress in the sory i believe My porblem is the character editor i dont get it, where can i find the item ids for the weapons and armor so i can equip or upograde them?

anonmcanon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri May 17, 2019 4:30 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by anonmcanon » Sun May 26, 2019 3:07 pm

Does the infinite lucky vouchers not work anymore?

chaosblade02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:58 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by chaosblade02 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:29 am

Any explanation as to why "enable all event quests" wasn't included on this table? It was on one of Sekuro's old tables, and there used to be a mod on the Nexus, which was taken down. I'm sure a lot of us here would like to be able to do event quests on our own schedule, not Capcoms.

If there is a working table to enable all event quests, please share.

User avatar
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 pm
Reputation: 16

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:47 am

chaosblade02 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:29 am
Any explanation as to why "enable all event quests" wasn't included on this table? It was on one of Sekuro's old tables, and there used to be a mod on the Nexus, which was taken down. I'm sure a lot of us here would like to be able to do event quests on our own schedule, not Capcoms.

If there is a working table to enable all event quests, please share.
Capcom DMCA'd those mods and it was probably taken out of the tables to avoid legal trouble. The mod is still available on the MHW Modding Discord, but not on the Nexus anymore.

Edit: I should also add that the event quest mod is outdated. It still works, but it is missing the most recent events, like KT and the Witcher stuff. Not sure if it is going to be updated anymore at this point.

sequacious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 9:40 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by sequacious » Mon May 27, 2019 8:06 am

Hey does anyone still occasionally crash even with the CRC enabled? Doesn't happen often, usually just when departing or returning. Was just wondering if anyone knew what might still be causing it.

coolbond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 11:25 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by coolbond » Mon May 27, 2019 11:26 pm

does anyone know how to edit behemoth and leshen kills on the guild card?

BNtimefx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 1:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by BNtimefx » Tue May 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Hello Lads, just a quick Question.

I dunno why but i wont get max items (+investigations) anymore. Yesterday in the morning it worked everything fine.
Maybe i'm just stupid or i dunno ^^

Activated:
Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Slinger Ammo
Max Sharphness
Easily Break Monster Parts
All Monsters Shown on Map
Maxed Slots
HR Exp Multiplier
Weapon Buffs
(pox911's) - Inf Gathering
(dec1337's) - Unlimited Barrel Placements
(seikur0's) - selected weapon
and (Marcus101RR's) - Set Item Box Quantity
Max Attemps (Investigations)
Get/Set Max Carry Item

Appreciate when some can tell me if i am completely stupid or just braindead :D
Thx Guys <3

Nexus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 3:08 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Nexus » Wed May 29, 2019 3:12 am

BNtimefx wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 2:08 pm
Hello Lads, just a quick Question.

I dunno why but i wont get max items (+investigations) anymore. Yesterday in the morning it worked everything fine.
Maybe i'm just stupid or i dunno ^^

Activated:
Inf Stamina
Inf Item Use
Inf Slinger Ammo
Max Sharphness
Easily Break Monster Parts
All Monsters Shown on Map
Maxed Slots
HR Exp Multiplier
Weapon Buffs
(pox911's) - Inf Gathering
(dec1337's) - Unlimited Barrel Placements
(seikur0's) - selected weapon
and (Marcus101RR's) - Set Item Box Quantity
Max Attemps (Investigations)
Get/Set Max Carry Item

Appreciate when some can tell me if i am completely stupid or just braindead :D
Thx Guys <3
Game updated today gents, the good gent who created this table will need a bit of time before it's updated again :)

thoduo
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 4:45 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by thoduo » Wed May 29, 2019 4:09 am

7akeem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 pm
Okay im very new to monster hunter world, just started playing it. Im an old MHP2G veteran and i just wanna make a char where i can experiment around and get to know the game so i can start my journey a little prepared. However i ran into some problems, i tried finding a script for all items in item box but i wasnt able to find one working, also i tried editing my hunter rank, idk if it works or not would be nice for someone to help me out a little.
This is absolutely one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum. Cheat all you want, but don't try to make yourself feel better or justify doing it. You don't need to try so hard to convince yourself or others. Everything you're asking for and looking to do can be accomplished without cheating, so your reasoning makes absolutely no sense.

A handful of things on the table will be useless if you are a completely new player. Things like HR are locked behind story progression. If you want to experiment and get to know the game, great, you can do that through the campaign without cheats and then cheat once you've learned a thing or two about the game. What is there to experiment when you know nothing about the game?

All items works fine as of last update. I advise against fucking with your HR because again, it is locked behind story progression and you can brick your save by touching things you don't know anything about.

Poring
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 3:53 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Poring » Wed May 29, 2019 3:53 pm

Any updates on changing the leshen kills on GC?

User avatar
verloren
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by verloren » Wed May 29, 2019 11:46 pm

Poring wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:53 pm
Any updates on changing the leshen kills on GC?
Bazelgeuse (Kills) offset -30834 + 30 = leshen kills offset -30804

User avatar
verloren
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by verloren » Thu May 30, 2019 12:04 am

doesn't work scripts
- Easily Break Monster Parts
- Abnormal Status Buildup Multiplier

Gadget
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 7:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Gadget » Thu May 30, 2019 7:24 am

A quick question here, it is currently 5/30/19 and many of the features of the table have stopped working or encountering errors ever since the Leshen/Ancient Leshen update dropped on PC. Do you have plans to update this table so that it not only works for the leshen update, but will also work when the Iceborne update drops in the winter? Thanks in advance, I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this.

Gadget
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 7:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Gadget » Thu May 30, 2019 7:35 am

anonmcanon wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:07 pm
Does the infinite lucky vouchers not work anymore?
No it doesn't work ever since the leshen/ancient leshen update dropped, in fact about half the things on this table aren't working right now since the update. Also there is an error with a certain part of the table where if you enable "easily break monster parts" alongside any of the weapon buffs the result will be that any monster with a harmful aura (vaal hazak, teostra, lunsastra, leshen, etc...) will essentially one shot you with their aura. It will sound like you're being hit about a billion times in less than a second and you will just see your health bar be completely melted making it impossible to fight some monsters, so i advise against using the "easily break monster parts" part of the table at all. Some of the things that still work and dont cause problems are inf stamina, inf item use, max sharpness, (invulnerable doesn't work anymore unfortunately). All of the weapon buffs still work, and the ignore crafting requirements still works. So basically all of the important parts of the table still work just fine, its just that some of the more broken parts dont work anymore.

Gadget
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 7:21 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Gadget » Thu May 30, 2019 7:41 am

GachiOnFire2 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:05 am
Hi, is infinite item use outdated ? :o
No it is not, inf item use, inf stamina, max sharpness, all of the weapon mods, and the ignore crafting requirements cheats still work just fine.

Post Reply