Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by benny89 »

@Squall8 - I have a request for Cheat Table:

"Always spawn smallest monster".

Monster in this game have their size metric- from smallest to largest possible. Could you please make a option so that all monsters are always "smallest" possible on their scale?

Thank you very much in advance.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Events for days :D

exwhyzee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exwhyzee »

senseirain wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:35 am
teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:12 am
Idon't know why I use unlock all armor and ignor all material in craft , but so much armor didn't com out ..........is that what I missing ?
Use " Unlock Amor/Weapons for Current Tier Level "
for more Armor and Weapons Go to "Zeni/Research Points/Flags" > Flags > Progression Flag (Zorah) (Unlocks Teir 2 Weapons) / Progression Flag (HR Armor) (Unlocks Teir 3 Weapons) / (Unlocks Xeno Armor/Weapons)(Makes NPCs Disappear)

What the hell kind of garbage advice is this? There is already an option to unlock everything in workshop, which is the first thing you said, but then you start suggesting altering flags - why are you suggesting stuff that breaks saves? Notably, breaks saves in the manner that YOU had your save broken.

At best this is moronic. At worst, it seems like you're trying to get another person to have the same issue as you in the hopes they'll get their issue sorted and by proxy, you too.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Exactly why i broke it down for the user which one is safe, and which ones can cause problems as i caught on to that fact too an remedied it in discussion with the advice seeker. I also came up with a possible solution to the problem plaguing the advice giver which if they try it, may fix their problem once and for all.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

exwhyzee wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:55 am
senseirain wrote:
teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:12 am
Idon't know why I use unlock all armor and ignor all material in craft , but so much armor didn't com out ..........is that what I missing ?
for more Armor and Weapons Go to "Zeni/Research Points/Flags" > Flags > Progression Flag (Zorah) (Unlocks Teir 2 Weapons) / Progression Flag (HR Armor) (Unlocks Teir 3 Weapons) / (Unlocks Xeno Armor/Weapons)(Makes NPCs Disappear)

What the hell kind of garbage advice is this? There is already an option to unlock everything in workshop, which is the first thing you said, but then you start suggesting altering flags - why are you suggesting stuff that breaks saves? Notably, breaks saves in the manner that YOU had your save broken.

At best this is moronic. At worst, it seems like you're trying to get another person to have the same issue as you in the hopes they'll get their issue sorted and by proxy, you too.
Welp u can't unlock High End gears with just "Unlock Armor/Weapons for Current tier level"
REDACTED !
MOD EDIT: Keep It civil please.
Last edited by TimFun13 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language

Huntercross
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Huntercross »

yesterday ive edited my weapon sharpness and quality, but after closing CE and today want to play, the sharpness on my weapon is saved by the CE, so when i use handicraft it doesnt affect my weapon, does anyone know how to get back my original weapon sharpness?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

senseirain wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:52 am
exwhyzee wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:55 am
senseirain wrote:

Welp u can't unlock High End gears with just "Unlock Armor/Weapons for Current tier level"
REDACTED !
MOD EDIT: Keep It civil please.
It's a fine line between course language and emphasizing one's opinions or views.
But a direct FU is definitely crossing it.

Chipfonix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chipfonix »

Is it possible to unlock rainbow pigment using this CT instead of the horrible grind to unlock it and also is there a way to unlock the layered armour if they are in the game files now or do we have to wait until the updates are released?

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

First i want to thank all of you for this table and can i make a sugestion to add to the table a option to change the time of the expedition like if its day dusk or dawn.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Chipfonix wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:57 am
Is it possible to unlock rainbow pigment using this CT instead of the horrible grind to unlock it and also is there a way to unlock the layered armour if they are in the game files now or do we have to wait until the updates are released?
Lunastra isn't in the game yet, so there is currently no way to beat all level 8 or lower quests and you thus can't get the rainbow pigment yet. Correct me, if I'm wrong^^ Layered armour is usable with my table already (even before the last update). (I also do have a very good investigation editor, if you want to get those tempered something investigations with 5 rewards.)

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:38 pm
Chipfonix wrote:
Lunastra isn't in the game yet, so there is currently no way to beat all level 8 or lower quests and you thus can't get the rainbow pigment yet. Correct me, if I'm wrong^^ Layered armour is usable with my table already (even before the last update). (I also do have a very good investigation editor, if you want to get those tempered something investigations with 5 rewards.)
Hmm... I have seen more than a few ppl (since I'm the type that inspects literally everyone in my games) whom have, not a basic color pigment next to their armor's name, but a rainbow color which I always found weird. Is it possible this is an error of some sort? Is the pigmentation code/visuals already in the system regardless of Luna not being out yet?

SincerelyBeta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SincerelyBeta »

Is there any way to use CE/the table to tell a monster's size in-game? At least something to ease gold crown hunting a bit?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

seikur0 wrote:
You get the rainbow pigment from completing all the optional arena quests, and then doing the last optional arena quest that opens up called "The White Winds of the New World" where you have to kill a Legiana Odogaron Diablos and Rathalos or something at the same time.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

PowerToTheVega wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:43 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Chipfonix wrote:
Hmm... I have seen more than a few ppl (since I'm the type that inspects literally everyone in my games) whom have, not a basic color pigment next to their armor's name, but a rainbow color which I always found weird. Is it possible this is an error of some sort? Is the pigmentation code/visuals already in the system regardless of Luna not being out yet?
Okay you're right, I didn't have all arena quests completed, now I got the rainbow pigment too. And it's really not that great. Everyone in Astera went like, "dude you completed a quest, you're god". :mrgreen:

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Could we please edit Palico equipment? Weapons especially. Please.