Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by xSimple »

ArtsArts wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:31 am

what tool did you use to make it permanent? pls share
u can search for MHW Weapon Editor in Nexusmod,idk y the link keep i put keep coming back to "fearlessrevolution.com", and make sure u understand the description said because if u edit it wrong it might crash ur game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by xSimple on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

xSimple wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 am
ArtsArts wrote:

here MHW Weapon Editor, and make sure u understand the description said because if u edit it wrong it might crash ur game
I think you meant fearlessrevolution .com /monsterhunterworld/mods/444
But for some reason "nexus.mods.com" (no dot) is edited to "fearlessrevolution.com"

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:11 am
xSimple wrote:
ArtsArts wrote:

here MHW Weapon Editor, and make sure u understand the description said because if u edit it wrong it might crash ur game
I think you meant fearlessrevolution .com /monsterhunterworld/mods/444
But for some reason "nexus.mods.com" (no dot) is edited to "fearlessrevolution.com"
ahhh i didnt check the link in preview after add into url...my bad, and yea, the link keep coming back to fearlessrevolution.com, btwthanks for correcting me

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Tested the table against behemoth and Invulnerable is working well even against Ecliptic meteor. Inf Stamina, Easily Break Monster Parts and Meal Editor also working well. Thanks again to Squall8 for the update.

beerdevji2018
Cheater
Cheater

Post by beerdevji2018 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:07 am
Updated editor.

Item IDs for the appraisal items have been added to the drop down lists. (Both KT weapons and decorations for the box, KT weapons only for the pouch.)

A little clarification for one function that seems to be misunderstood.
The "Character Slot" entry at the top is used to SELECT the character slot. It is not just an indicator*.
Unless you intend to edit the character in the first slot (default), you need to change that.
(*Only the "search results" are pure indicators. Everything else, you actively use to select and modify things. Except the headers - you CAN edit those, but you really should leave them alone.)

Edit: [Link] by vosszaa

Do you have update to v.21/12/18?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

With todays update and with the new table, "No Mantle CD" and "Character's Pointer" crashes the game upon activation. Game also crashed every time at reward screen with Invulnerable, inf Stamina, inf Item Use, Max Sharpness, Inf Mantle Duration and Easily Break Monster Parts

Also, if I deactivate an option, I won't be able to activate that option again for some reason
Last edited by vosszaa on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beerdevji2018
Cheater
Cheater

Post by beerdevji2018 »

[Monster Kills/Captures (Pointers Made By @Resolve)]
[Monster Size (Pointers Made By @blarae)]
Monster Research Pointers (View Research Levels)

do not have Luna and Behemoth

ArtsArts
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ArtsArts »

xSimple wrote:
ArtsArts wrote:

u can search for MHW Weapon Editor in Nexusmod,idk y the link keep i put keep coming back to "fearlessrevolution.com", and make sure u understand the description said because if u edit it wrong it might crash ur game
will this mod break my game if i use the modded weapon online?

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

hmm, just picked up the game.. so this Ban wave stuff.. was an Old article? and the latest table (in OP) works at current version?

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:46 am
With todays update and with the new table, "No Mantle CD" and "Character's Pointer" crashes the game upon activation. Game also crashed every time at reward screen with Invulnerable, inf Stamina, inf Item Use, Max Sharpness, Inf Mantle Duration and Easily Break Monster Parts

Also, if I deactivate an option, I won't be able to activate that option again for some reason
Hmmm, i had no issues with invul though, could even stand in Ecliptic meteor and did behemoth twice in a row just to be sure. Will test again later when I get home.

Edit: Just did the new USJ event and Invulnerable, Inf Stamina, Inf Item Use, Inf Slinger Ammo, Easily Break Monster Parts, Meal Editor and Super Buffs works

Edit 2: BTW the ID for Azure Stargem (From the new USJ event) is 933 if anyone wants to know
Last edited by brokenhopes on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

ArtsArts wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:18 pm

will this mod break my game if i use the modded weapon online?
nope...it wont break ur game but to use modded weapon online, but not good thou...it might ruin other ppls experience with the game..i think the modder also ask to use it offline..

but if u mess with the sharpness option, it might crash the game, because my game crash if i edit the sharpness value wrong.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

brokenhopes wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:09 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:46 am

Hmmm, i had no issues with invul though, could even stand in Ecliptic meteor and did behemoth twice in a row just to be sure. Will test again later when I get home.

Edit: Just did the new USJ event and Invulnerable, Inf Stamina, Inf Item Use, Inf Slinger Ammo, Easily Break Monster Parts, Meal Editor and Super Buffs works

Edit 2: BTW the ID for Azure Stargem (From the new USJ event) is 933 if anyone wants to know
Do you crash at reward screen?

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

why invurable didnt work for me??

mrdead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdead »

i do use the plugin on settings and also try invul. but after a while im force close. am i missing something?

Arthur22Q
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arthur22Q »

[quote=mrdead post_id=72737 time=1545405953 user_id=22772]
i do use the plugin on settings and also try invul. but after a while im force close. am i missing something?
[/quote]

[quote=Davedyo post_id=72736 time=1545405588 user_id=23980]
why invurable didnt work for me??
[/quote]

What version of the game are you using and which client? Steam or something else?