Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MalicedShiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by MalicedShiro »

First of all, Amazing job on the table.

I was wondering how i get more features on my table?

Apparently on first page it says it has more features when i open up the table from front-page it only gives me these

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

doomwad765
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by doomwad765 »

MalicedShiro wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Apparently on first page it says it has more features when i open up the table from front-page it only gives me these

Almost all of the old scripts stopped working, and as a result needed to be removed. The list of scripts has not been updated to reflect this, possibly because people are working on updating them.

MalicedShiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MalicedShiro »

doomwad765 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:55 pm
MalicedShiro wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:36 pm

Almost all of the old scripts stopped working, and as a result needed to be removed. The list of scripts has not been updated to reflect this, possibly because people are working on updating them.
Thank you ^_^

Jirodyne
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jirodyne »

doomwad765 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:55 pm
Would be nice if there was an Edit saying what scripts are in the currently in the IB version, hopefully with an ETA on the other scripts.

Especially the adding all Items script, cause I want at least 100 of every Decoration in the game, just to be safe. But right now, our only option is to morph some Decorations into others, and can't actually add in new ones.

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

LCHLH wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:34 am
TroliusMaximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:15 am
Buttlight wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 pm
DO NOT PRESS "OK" UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO CLOSE THE GAME
Was this done to troll suckers? 'Cause that's the effect it had... on me.
Probably not; there's so many idiotic scanners and dynamic scanners and scanners of scanners and protection against tampering with the scanners, that it kinda needs to run all the time and block the onion of scanners in this stupid 600MB exe,

Still, I know endless EULAs and other worthless messages have made us ignore any popup with an OK button, but this is a specific tool, you probably should read what it says.
No, the game won't close properly when you shut down threads prematurely, so you would have the game .exe sitting in memory not closing, Steam saying it's still running, and you would have to close it yourself using task manager or something, so the bypass closes it for you when you press OK.

that's literally it. The game is trying to stop threads that were already closed, so it's in an endless loop waiting to close threads.

best,
Cal

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

MayorMcMeme wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:18 am
I must be missing something cause i dont see the option for ignoring crafting requirements. what do i do
Go create it genius

best,
Cal

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

Kickyoace wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 am
ok because monster hunter world devs decided to be jerks and scan the game so much and eat my cpu I'm releasing my bullet spoofer to the public please break the game with this
Works on LBG and HBG and as long as the bullet id exists you can use it enjoy and please break the game
WyvernHeart gun and wyvernsnipe bullet are my favorite combo but can lead to a disconnect from other players because you can do a lot of damage with this but might not matter if you have the CRC bypass on which is required now because they are being jerks
also this should be patch proof for a while as long as CRC bypass gets updated
Sharing is Caring.CT
well this could also ratchet things up and make it where they do something we can't get around.

Also, bullet spoofer, what the hell is this even? I appreciate you contributing, but not even sure what it is this is supposed to do, or how it breaks the game.

I still think people should try and play the game offline if you are going to cheat. This is the reason they are doing all this anti cheat stuff. Folks who abuse the game and then go online are actually the people at fault for all of this added garbage in games these days.

my 2 cents,
Cal

jg.kratos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jg.kratos »

i think im just doing something wrong, but when I try to unlock the file, it always gives me an error popup saying "file skipped unknown compression method"
I cant remember what I did last time I downloaded the ct, so any help would be nice

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

caliber1942 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:49 pm
Kickyoace wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 am
ok because monster hunter world devs decided to be jerks and scan the game so much and eat my cpu I'm releasing my bullet spoofer to the public please break the game with this
Works on LBG and HBG and as long as the bullet id exists you can use it enjoy and please break the game
WyvernHeart gun and wyvernsnipe bullet are my favorite combo but can lead to a disconnect from other players because you can do a lot of damage with this but might not matter if you have the CRC bypass on which is required now because they are being jerks
also this should be patch proof for a while as long as CRC bypass gets updated
Sharing is Caring.CT
well this could also ratchet things up and make it where they do something we can't get around.

Also, bullet spoofer, what the hell is this even? I appreciate you contributing, but not even sure what it is this is supposed to do, or how it breaks the game.

I still think people should try and play the game offline if you are going to cheat. This is the reason they are doing all this anti cheat stuff. Folks who abuse the game and then go online are actually the people at fault for all of this added garbage in games these days.

my 2 cents,
Cal
I haven't seen a cheater online since the base game though, I remember I encountered one cheater using instant Kill, but that was it, out of my hours of playing. Capcom isn't doing this just because there were cheaters. They did this in RE7 and RE2 Remake, don't forget that, and those are purely single player games!

My 2 cents,
Marcus

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Would be cool if we could unlock Jewels and have Level 4 Jewel Editors. Being able to make our own Level 4 Jewels would be rad.

karenaki
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by karenaki »

im hoping some one gets the unlock charm cheat working and a way to put gear in box

chuckdsage
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chuckdsage »

wish we could activate seikur0's name changer. That's one of the only things that i need

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1052098 »

Hello all. Does anyone know if and/or when berserk knight's character editor will be updated? It's the best hack for spawning my fave weapons, armor and decos in base mhw...

shockwave1211
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shockwave1211 »

How would I go about using the currently available cheat tables to modify the number of celestial prints i have, or just monster gems directly if possible

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Can we get a Master Rank Editor on " Character / slot " ?