Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by benny89 »

Would it be possible maybe to edit what kind of attacks monster does? For example make Kushala Daora not doing her Tornado attacks, Nergi his air dive etc?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Azuresk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azuresk »

Would it be possible to add a free item forge and free item upgrade option to the sheet? Ive found it on trainers and other sheets but this is by far the best sheet ive found and feel like it should include those features

klarbp3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by klarbp3 »

Azuresk wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:11 am
Would it be possible to add a free item forge and free item upgrade option to the sheet? Ive found it on trainers and other sheets but this is by far the best sheet ive found and feel like it should include those features
Are you asking if it's possible to have features show up twice? Yes, all you have to do is copy and paste the script and you'll see a duplicate of the option. Not sure why you would want that, though.

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Azuresk wrote:
This option is already there. It's under the header [Enable only one]. There you will find an ignore crafting requirements which will do what you want it to do.

Azuresk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azuresk »

Justy311 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:47 am
Azuresk wrote:
Would it be possible to add a free item forge and free item upgrade option to the sheet? I've found it on trainers and other sheets but this is by far the best sheet I've found and feel like it should include those features
This option is already there. It's under the header [Enable only one]. There you will find an ignore crafting requirements which will do what you want it to do.
I feel dumb for asking this now. I should have looked more closely. Thanks for the help

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

anyone can tell what is the english name of the "sleeping buff" ? I cannot find it , or he didn't make it ?

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Azuresk wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:30 am
Justy311 wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:47 am
Azuresk wrote:
Would it be possible to add a free item forge and free item upgrade option to the sheet? I've found it on trainers and other sheets but this is by far the best sheet I've found and feel like it should include those features
I feel dumb for asking this now. I should have looked more closely. Thanks for the help
Nah, it's all good. There are a lot of options on this table and it can be overwhelming. Better to ask and be told where something is, than to just remain unaware. Right? So no worries.

QiLin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QiLin »

So I know we can edit the number of quests under weapon usage but is it possible to edit the number of quests completed on the first page of the Guild Card?

deporter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deporter »

I notice there is a bug with item modifier.
E.g. The melding lady does not activate the exchange that I have the steel wyverian print after modified an item into one in the box.
E.g. Items that are modified into Raw Meat, are separated from the Raw Meat obtained from Monster hunting.

Someone can find out what's wrong?

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Is it possible for you to add a script that makes buffs last until the end of the hunt/forever? I've seen the option in another trainer and I'd rather just use CE instead of having several trainers open at the same time to get all the features I like. It basically makes it so that if I eat a might pill I will keep the +13% damage for the duration of the mission or until I die. You already have the pointers in your table for the consumable buffs so I would assume it wouldn't be too hard for you to just make them freeze or refresh after they are applied? Or if you don't know how to make this possible, is it possible for you to make a script that just gives us Mega Demondrug/Armorskin, Might/Adamant Seed, Demon/Hardshell Powder, Might/Adamant Pill, Cool Drink, Dash Juice, ect? I've had a few people point out that I have insane amounts of buffs when using "Super Buffed" and I'd rather appear more legit when playing online.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

QiLin wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:06 pm
So I know we can edit the number of quests under weapon usage but is it possible to edit the number of quests completed on the first page of the Guild Card?
Yes, in SeiKur0's table:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7642

QiLin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by QiLin »

Ash wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:44 pm
QiLin wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:06 pm
Yes, in SeiKur0's table:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7642
Ah thank you! I didn't even know there was another table!

Justy311
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Justy311 »

Resolve wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:42 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Is it possible for you to add a script that makes buffs last until the end of the hunt/forever? I've seen the option in another trainer and I'd rather just use CE instead of having several trainers open at the same time to get all the features I like. It basically makes it so that if I eat a might pill I will keep the +13% damage for the duration of the mission or until I die. You already have the pointers in your table for the consumable buffs so I would assume it wouldn't be too hard for you to just make them freeze or refresh after they are applied? Or if you don't know how to make this possible, is it possible for you to make a script that just gives us Mega Demondrug/Armorskin, Might/Adamant Seed, Demon/Hardshell Powder, Might/Adamant Pill, Cool Drink, Dash Juice, ect? I've had a few people point out that I have insane amounts of buffs when using "Super Buffed" and I'd rather appear more legit when playing online.
These tables are not meant to be used for online play and nobody here will openly support that. You use them at your own risk.

That said, to answer your question, just go into a quest, eat a might pill, drink your dash juice, etc and then alt tab to the table and freeze the duration values by ticking the box to stop the game from changing it. It should work even between quests if you rebuff (Or you may not even need too).

Again though, this is all at your own risk and using these scripts, modifiers, etc can have unforeseen effects on your game. So, if you crash or something don't say I didn't warn you.

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

Anyone versed in D3D hooking with cheat engine?
I found where and how fearlessrevolution's trainer was getting the targeted monster HP, but need a way to draw the damn thing on the screen.

Oh, and I found some more stuff on the seed/pill buffs. 3 additions, 3 changes. (Mostly useless, but still...)

Offset 5D0, 4bytes : Might Pill Active (addition)
Offset 5D4, float : Might Seed/Pill Active (change)
Offset 5DC, 4bytes : Adamant Seed Defense+ (change)
Offset 5E0, float : Adamant Pill Defense Multiplier (addition)
Offset 5E4, 4bytes : Adamant Pill Active (addition)
Offset 5E8, float : Adamant Seed/Pill Active (change)

None of the "active" flags actually matter except for the Adamant Pill Active at 5E4.
That one turns off the Seed's defense+ and switches over to the Pill's multiplier.
(Of course, the multiplier isn't that useful when you can change the flat modifier to whatever you want.)
Attachments
Target Health.CT
(4.81 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:45 am
Anyone versed in D3D hooking with cheat engine?
I found where and how fearlessrevolution's trainer was getting the targeted monster HP, but need a way to draw the damn thing on the screen.
Same, but I couldn't get D3D to work when I tried some example code. Maybe it doesn't work with MHW idk. Putting the Monster HP instead of your name in the gui would probably be pretty simple but very ugly. I thought about using the Palico Name function, that draws the Palico Name text above your palico, but I didn't have time until now to check if that's feasible. So if you want to look into it, go ahead.