Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noname0401 »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 55239, member: 19357"]No. But if you check on Page 13 I put in a trainer there. I'm gonna re-post the trainer as a standalone thread for people who want to do stuff like this.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate your AX trainer. I tried using it last night, but seems like I only can modify the number of the item which I have. If there is a way, do you think you can explain how to add new decoration?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rayzone12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rayzone12 »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 54338, member: 240"]I know this thread will no longer exist when the conversion goes through, but I made a copy of this post so I won't have to redo it. Anyways..

First off, I want to give my most gracious thanks to [USER=1434]@Lukacross[/USER] for gifting me this game and making my work possible! I've been dying to make a table for this game since it's release!

Features

[B]Inf Heath

Inf Stamina

Inf Item Use

Max Sharpness

Inf Mantle Duration

No Mantle CD

Inf Gathering

All Monsters Shown On Map

Unlock Charms

Unlock Decorations

Unlock Augments

Zeni/Research Pointers/Flags

Weapon Buffs

Buffs/Defense/Resistance [/B](WIP)

[B]Ignore Crafting Requirements

Highlighted Item Pointer

Kill/Wound All Large Monsters[/B]

Credits:

[B]pox911 [/B]- For finding all Item IDs.

[B]seikur0 [/B]- For Bypassing the anti-cheat!!

[B]pox911[/B] - For pointing me in the right direction for unlocking stuff!

[B]pox911[/B] - For the Inf Gathering script!

Here is everything I have planned to include in my table:

[SPOILER="Intended Features"]

[B]Inf Health

Invulnerability

Inf Stamina

Buff Duration[/B] (All Buffs)

[B]Inf/Max Sharpness

Inf Item Use

Inf Mantle Use/Cooldown

Palico Gadget CD

Max Status Build-Up

Ignore Crafting Requirements

Have All/Highlighted Items [/B](Highlighted Will Probably Come Before Have All)

[B]Weapon/Equipment Data [/B](Slots, Skills, Attack, Affinity, ect)

[B]Money/Research Points

Scoutfly Level

Various Weapon Buffs [/B](YES.. ALL WEAPONS!)

[B]Skill Editor [/B](Further Digging Required)

[B]Quest Time/Auto Complete [/B](If Possible)

[/SPOILER]

I'm pretty sure there are a couple features I forgot to mention, but believe me, I have thought of it all!

There are a few cheats I [B]MIGHT [/B]not cover, due to their nature and how they can be used in online play (if cheats even work online). These are basically anything that can easily set off red flags, such as One Hit Kills, Modified HR Rank, Run Speed, etc. Granted most of the above is already game breaking, I [B]MAY [/B]dumb this table down a bit more.

For anyone that doesn't know, I do NOT support online cheating at all. It's wrong and it just makes you look like an asshole. If anyone decides to post scripts of things I [B]MAY [/B]exclude, I'll urge [USER=1]@STN[/USER] to remove them, if he chooses to do so. That decision is his.

Also, if by chance I happen run into someone cheating online, I'll personally report you to CAPCOM. If the setup is similar to the PS4 version, your steam username will be easily accessible and that will be more than enough to have you banned.

Again, this is only if these cheats work online. You would think CAPCOM would implement some form of anti-tamper when it comes to online play, but they haven't in the past and that's what scares me..

With that being said, I hope you all enjoy my table when the game is released. Feel free to talk about the game or whatever here! I'll update you with my progress as soon as the game lands!

[B]Update 1 [/B]- Sorry for a slow update.. Added basic cheats for now. A dropdown list is included in [B]Highlighted Item Pointer [/B]with major thanks to [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER]! Inf Health looks a bit funky, but it works as intended. I'll work something better in later. I think Inf Item Use causes a crash when returning to base (basically right when the 60 second timer runs out), although I still need look into that one.

[B]Update 2 [/B]- This game can be a dick!!! But I'm starting to get how it works. Updated [B]Inf Health [/B]and [B]Inf Item Use[/B]. Added many [B]Various Weapon Buffs[/B]! [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements [/B]is almost complete, its just not picking up on undiscovered materials.. Added pointers for Zeni/Research Points.

I may look at downgrading to the Unsigned version of CE since this Ordinal shit is getting in the way of making a lot of features.

[B]Update 3 [/B]- One last update for the night.. [B]Inf HP [/B]should keep you alive now! Added [B]Inf Extract Duration[/B]. Found a better injection point for [B]Max Sharpness[/B]. Tomorrow I'll try using the unsigned version of CE to see if that helps.

[B]Update 4 [/B]- Added [B]Inf Mantle Use [/B]/[B] Cooldown[/B]. Added some pointers for defense/resistances/basic buffs, still digging though this. Added [B]Kill All Large Monsters[/B].

[B]Update 5 [/B]- Added [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER] [B]AntiCrash [/B]script to the table. Working great so far!

[B]Update 6 [/B]- Quick update for the [B]Inf Health [/B]script.

[B]Update 7 [/B]- Updated table with [USER=8101]@seikur0[/USER] bypass script!! Should have fixed [B]Inf HP[/B], I used every fucking comparison that held true. Couldn't find a good one..

[B]Update 8 [/B]- Added [B]Inf Hunting Horn Buff Duration[/B]. Fixed a disable issue with [B]Instant Hammer Charge[/B]. [B]Highlighted Item Pointers [/B]now pick up on items in your Item Pouch.

[B]Update 9 [/B]- With the help of [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER], who pointed me towards the right area, we bring to you: [B]Unlock Armor/Weapons[/B], [B]Unlock Augments[/B], [B]Unlock Decorations[/B], and [B]Unlock Charms[/B]! Please read the Table Extras before you go and fuck something up. [B]Unlock Armor/Weapons [/B]is widely untested and may halt quest progression. I even screwed up my save last night, but that was from testing MANY different values. Had to start over. Report anything abnormal.

The [B]Unlock Chrams, Decos [/B]and [B]Augments [/B]just unlock the menu item so you have access to it (if you don't already).

[B]Update 10 [/B]- Removed [B]Unlock Armor/Weapons[/B].

[B]Update 11 [/B]- Added [B]All Monsters Shown On Map[/B].

[B]Update 12 [/B]- Added [B]Inf Gathering[/B], made by [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER].

[B]Update 13 [/B]- Added back [B]Unlock Weapons/Armor For Current Tier Level[/B]. Info is in Table extras. I also added a [B][Flags] [/B]section under [B]Zeni/Research Pointers [/B]to possibly help those who have missing NPC's get them back. There is a lot of data I still need to go through, but this should be the root area. Instructions are a little vague so ask me if you have any questions.[/QUOTE]

Wow just Wow and thank you so much .... Damn i play the ps4 version too and i use save wizard .... because of the grind this game has i just cant do that ... but damn bro this SH#$#$T ROCKS

noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noname0401 »

[QUOTE="Lukacross, post: 55243, member: 1434"]It can. I don't know why nymph said no lol[/QUOTE]

Hey. I am about to use cheat engine to do what you told me to do, but I am not sure how to use this properly.

Lets say we try to change attack jewel to super crit jewel. How would I achieve that?

Or change a Rathalos scale to Nergigante scale. An example would be nice.

Thanks in advance

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="noname0401, post: 55270, member: 20580"]I appreciate your AX trainer. I tried using it last night, but seems like I only can modify the number of the item which I have. If there is a way, do you think you can explain how to add new decoration?[/QUOTE]

Head on over to the thread, don't wanna derail the current thread here. I'll answer it there.

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

[QUOTE="noname0401, post: 55272, member: 20580"]Hey. I am about to use cheat engine to do what you told me to do, but I am not sure how to use this properly.

Lets say we try to change attack jewel to super crit jewel. How would I achieve that?

Or change a Rathalos scale to Nergigante scale. An example would be nice.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

1 go into your item box and hit sell items

2 activate highlighted item and hover over the item u want to change make sure it matches the type ie material changes must be another material not a potion or deco. So for this youd go over to deco tab in items box and highlight the deco u wanna change

3 the highlight item script should update and tell you what is highlighted. Change it to critical Jewel and change the quantity if you want

4 turn off highlighted item script and sort your box items and it should change to a critical Jewel

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER]

Your fucking attitude pisses me off.

You've had numerous people trying to help you get NPCs back, and if you didn't know, they ALL gave you good info. Your general sense to follow directions is what's not allowing you to get the NPCs back. With my previous script, I gave everyone 3 different warnings to read my directions and back up their save! So I don't feel bad for you one fucking bit. Yet here I am still trying to help you!

You obviously don't know the difference between a Script and a Pointer. Don't change the structure of the binary, change the damn value itself! I've mentioned what to change and which ones caused NPCs to disappear. I've tested it and got my NPCs back, so you will be able too.

I was still going to try and help you out, but after you fucking said you wanted everyone's help but mine, I decided you can go fuck yourself. Since the start of this thread, I've have seen you disrespect a lot of people who slightly disagreed with you. That's just not cool at all. You were even disrespectful towards STN after he gave you a warning!

Have a great day and get the fuck off my thread.

lokogamer94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lokogamer94 »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER]

Hello,

This may be a newbie question, which I may be doing something wrong.... but when I do the "show armor" it works don't get me wrong. But at times I get a black screen (made me reset MHW) or when I do craft the weapon it's invisible. Once again I may be doing something wrong. I as well only activate it like you suggested, when talking to the smithy,

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="lokogamer94, post: 55277, member: 20629"][USER=240]@Squall8[/USER]

Hello,

This may be a newbie question, which I may be doing something wrong.... but when I do the "show armor" it works don't get me wrong. But at times I get a black screen (made me reset MHW) or when I do craft the weapon it's invisible. Once again I may be doing something wrong. I as well only activate it like you suggested, when talking to the smithy,[/QUOTE]

I believe this may be the same thing [USER=20617]@DepthsOfArcadia[/USER] was referring to a few pages back:

[QUOTE="DepthsOfArcadia, post: 55209, member: 20617"]I dont know if this has been mentioned, the armor that is currently locked behind an event (Deviljho, lunastra, dante, blossom, kulve tarroth, Kirin and Vaal Gamma (y symbol) ) currently cause a crash as they have not been implemented yet[/QUOTE]
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

TeaNymph has been banned. I haven't seen someone so rude to members here and try to hijack a thread several times.

Also please understand that we're reversing the game and don't have the source code of game so bugs can happen and it sucks if your save is corrupted but that doesn't give you the right to be a dick to table makers when they're trying to help you and belittle their work.

God knows i have messed up a lot of people saves lol, it happens. You should backup your saves anyway whenever you cheat if you care about your saves.

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

I just tested it extensively. Infinite Gathering just repeats whatever you carve. I killed a Pink Rathian, carved scale, carapace, wingtalon, over and over again in the exact same order. Killed a Rathalos, got a carapace, wing, and wing over and over again in the exact same order. So yes, while it allows you to carve infinite times, it just gives you the same loot over and over. Not very useful.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 14 added with major thanks to [USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER]! Interesting take on that btw. Must have taken you a while!

[USER=20629]@lokogamer94[/USER]

Just like [USER=10878]@IFireflyl[/USER] said, its most likely due to having equipped armor that doesn't have any models in-game. The weapons will work fine, you just cant see them.

[USER=20620]@Agenda2[/USER]

Thanks. I'll take note of it.

I'm tired guys. And TeaNymph pissed me off.. I'll be working on more stuff tomorrow.
Last edited by Squall8 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 »

Any chance of adding x10 to investigation rewards rewards?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

[QUOTE="p00ned6960, post: 55287, member: 16703"]Any chance of adding x10 to investigation rewards rewards?[/QUOTE]

Can you not simply change the amount yourself to whatever you need? or just use the "ignore requirements" script? Or is it that you simply want an arbitrary "booster"? I'm genuinely curious.

And thanks again [USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] for your hard work, have a good rest.

I still don't understand how people can just think they'll be perfectly fine doing whatever they damn well please with software that directly changes a game's memory... I back up my saves for every game regardless of cheating/modding/etc; a simple batch file/AHK script and it's done (with timestamps too!). It's just generally good practice, same as saving your worksheet every few minutes so you don't lose progress for no reason...
Last edited by LCHLH on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Wondering if "force great size fish"/ "force spawn rare endemic life" options would be possible somewhere down the line.

That or edit number of uses left/ rewards box & grade for investigations.

Otherwise, cheerio for the tables y'all. Great work.
Last edited by chroma12349 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by noname0401 »

[QUOTE="Lukacross, post: 55274, member: 1434"]1 go into your item box and hit sell items

2 activate highlighted item and hover over the item u want to change make sure it matches the type ie material changes must be another material not a potion or deco. So for this youd go over to deco tab in items box and highlight the deco u wanna change

3 the highlight item script should update and tell you what is highlighted. Change it to critical Jewel and change the quantity if you want

4 turn off highlighted item script and sort your box items and it should change to a critical Jewel[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much. Took me awhile to find highlight item, because I was scared how it would break game, but I don't have to farm for decorations now! Which was the only reason I stopped playing this game on PS4 after 1200 tables..

Thanks again!