Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fuyuke
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by fuyuke »

DevilCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:51 am
Restarting steam offline doesnt make mhw offline. you have to either turn off your wifi/unplug your LAN cable or use windows firewall to block connection for steam. If you properly started mhw offline it would allow you to enter without being able to check your save.

Edit: I recommend deleting all HARDDUMMY items. I never edit weapons values but I recommend reverting those back to its legit values as well.
I unplugged my wifi adapter and restarted steam in offline mode. When I launched the game it also says "Starting in offline mode" as well. Still same.

I tested my hypothesis by using my character on the 2nd slot that just started IB. I cleared the first mission, unlocked Seliana, forged a R11 weapon and edited to insane augment levels, returned to title screen, and re-enter my 2nd slot char. That did not trigger any flags for that char. I am out of conspiracy theories.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

is there a way to add KT weapon?

Extricated
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Extricated »

Is there any way to allow any bow to use any coating?

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

DevilCheats wrote:
fuyuke wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:47 am
DevilCheats wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:31 am
if you logged in and upgraded atk charm and evasion charm to lv V you'll have that error. I think those cant be obtain/crafted yet. Login the game offline and sell atk and evasion charm. Same thing happened to me and i fixed it by doing this.
I restarted Steam in offline mode and went to character selection, still the same problem. I did not do anyhing other than collect dailies yesterday.

My hypothesis is that they added a check on MR weapon augments, that if you set it pass it's legit value it triggers the incorrect value flag. Can someone test this? (Example: Affinity level -> 243)
PS. back up save file just in case
Restarting steam offline doesnt make mhw offline. you have to either turn off your wifi/unplug your LAN cable or use windows firewall to block connection for steam. If you properly started mhw offline it would allow you to enter without being able to check your save.

Edit: I recommend deleting all HARDDUMMY items. I never edit weapons values but I recommend reverting those back to its legit values as well.
FYI, before you call someone dummy, running Steam in Offline mode, puts EVERY game in your library into OFFLINE ONLY mode. This includes MHW too (you don't get achievements either), so yes, he did it right. You don't need to unplug anything. The game will say it to you that it starts in Offline mode too ;).
Learn how Steam works before making idiotic claims like that.

Och and yes, dunno what is happening with Squall, but I hope he is alright :(.

Registre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Registre »

Hi everyone,

Just a question : I changed my rc rank, but I can no longer find the number of associated exp (my bad, and so I don't go up or gain more rank), would someone have a rank table by xp or something else ?
(I found for rm, but not for rc).

In addition, is there an anticheat on mhw ? A friend tells me that it doesn't change anything, but depending on certain modifications ... I don't know.

Thanks !

adi_a12
Cheater
Cheater

Post by adi_a12 »

mobi wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:19 am
DevilCheats wrote:

FYI, before you call someone dummy, running Steam in Offline mode, puts EVERY game in your library into OFFLINE ONLY mode. This includes MHW too (you don't get achievements either), so yes, he did it right. You don't need to unplug anything. The game will say it to you that it starts in Offline mode too ;).

he didnt call anyone dummy, he just mention HARDDUMMY item, its usually unreleased item or unknown item
also not every game on steam goes offline even if steam offline, its just cant use steamwork if steam is offline, but in mhw case it goes offline at first when steam is offline

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

adi_a12 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:17 pm
mobi wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:19 am
DevilCheats wrote:

he didnt call anyone dummy, he just mention HARDDUMMY item, its usually unreleased item or unknown item
also not every game on steam goes offline even if steam offline, its just cant use steamwork if steam is offline, but in mhw case it goes offline at first when steam is offline
Sorry was sleepy and didn't read correctly. My bad. If he feels offended, I am sorry. As for not every game goes offline, that is true, but it's not on Steam behalf here, but game developer. Games like Stellaris and few others DO require online connection.
Thus it's hard to tell, unless you block game exe via Firewall to make it permanently banned from accessing online (does not work with MHW though :/).

HibikiRekka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HibikiRekka »

fuyuke wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:42 am
I tested my hypothesis by using my character on the 2nd slot that just started IB. I cleared the first mission, unlocked Seliana, forged a R11 weapon and edited to insane augment levels, returned to title screen, and re-enter my 2nd slot char. That did not trigger any flags for that char. I am out of conspiracy theories.
For anyone else, I can confirm that the issue isn't caused by MR augments. I have 3 weps with insane augments, 2 of them being safi weps, one being the vaal hazak gunlance. Was able to load into the game just fine.

bijikisut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bijikisut »

yo can someone hook me with an updated 'invulnerable' real quick ? thanks :D

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

Can someone help how do you duplicate weapons and armor into new slots is it possible ?

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Turf War Timer

Post by Tekrom0 »

So I know there is a timer you have to wait for before each Turf war can activate, and I wanted to know if it was within the realm of possibility to change it so that we wouldn't have to wait so long between turf wars.

I've never seen anyone ask about Turf wars and have never even seen a mod specifically for this, so I wasn't sure if it was impossible or not.

burningjoker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by burningjoker »

It's been almost a month without an update from Squall, is he ok? Does anyone know if he has been affected by the pandemic?

RStark_SW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RStark_SW »

Hello! Can't find "Set Item Quantity" script in this table. Is this just me being blind, or it was removed?

oLaudix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oLaudix »

RStark_SW wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:57 pm
Hello! Can't find "Set Item Quantity" script in this table. Is this just me being blind, or it was removed?
Not 100% sure what you need, but you can change item quantity of items in your box with Get Selected Item script.

bigdonk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bigdonk »

Any way to get Safi weapons?