Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
etana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by etana »

Thank you !
Sapphire wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:19 pm
etana wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:14 pm
Hi,

First thing, I want to thank the contributors for the amazing work in these tables.

But I have a question, I did modify my weapon with this table and it seems to work and I can play with my modified weapon but when I save, quit the game and get back on my save, the modified weapon always has his original characteristics. Did I miss something or is this normal ?
Fyi, I've got a legit copy of MHW (Iceborn included) and the game is up to date.

PS : Same thing with the armor.
The table only edits them in memory, when you restart game they are loaded from the chunk files, only way to permanently edit is with strackers loader and the editors for chunk files on fearlessrevolution

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

steampanda30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by steampanda30 »

Messiah wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:53 am
gearspoon4 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:33 am
Hellangel98 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:18 am
Someone on Steam forums posted this photo taken by author has said that a chinese dude modded in Safi's weapons
[Armor is craftable when obtain materials] without crashing his game whatsoever

Is it possible to cheat engine in it? I can't seem to find any other way around it
Right now i have way to use safi weapon with out "Incorrect Value Detected"

!! Before you doing this you need to backup your save game !!

First you must download Macus101RR's table that i just add Awakening Abilities Edit slot. Then you must find your Safi jiva weapons you want to use

Example i use a Safi jiva Fire bow Value is 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0B 00 00 00 F2 00 00 00

When you get safi weapon in your inventory go to "change equipment" and equip it

Open Macus101RR's table (vv Download Below vv)

Go to Equipment Data Editor (Equipment Info)

Set Level and Points Value to 2

Open Custom Upgrades Awakening Abilities 1 Should not be (0) or (empty)

In my case Awakening Abilities 1 use value 113 it a silver rathalos essence

[Link]

All issue because safi weapons that you obtain in real safi jiva siege it must random Awakening slot 1 for you but if you use cheat engine spawn it up it doesn't have random Awakening slot 1 !! "This is why you got a incorrect value detected !!!!"

Don't fogot to backup your save file and Have Fun :wub:

[Link]
How can i set all 5 awakened abilities like you in the image? 1 Awakened abilities is working. But the moment I add the 2nd ability, it returned to incorrect data value.

[Link]

HOW TO MANAGE THIS?

toritoro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toritoro »

sorry this is off-topic, but is there a way to add the VIP tickets and have the layered armor show up? I was able to add VIP gratitude tickets to my inv since i missed that event, but the layered armor and pendants still won't show up. i figure the only way is to somehow get the game to recognise i have them, but i cant figure out how (ie changing quest rewards or smth)

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

toritoro wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:40 pm
sorry this is off-topic, but is there a way to add the VIP tickets and have the layered armor show up? I was able to add VIP gratitude tickets to my inv since i missed that event, but the layered armor and pendants still won't show up. i figure the only way is to somehow get the game to recognise i have them, but i cant figure out how (ie changing quest rewards or smth)
Highlighted item pointer, go into expedition, add to materials in item pouch, return, done. add 5 tickets and all shows up.

toritoro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toritoro »

Sapphire wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:53 pm
toritoro wrote:
Highlighted item pointer, go into expedition, add to materials in item pouch, return, done. add 5 tickets and all shows up.
thank you! ill try in a bit

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anfraxx »

Has there been an update for HR/MR multiplier yet? I cannot figure out what needs changing to make that work again in the table.

Leo_D
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leo_D »

Anfraxx wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:02 pm
Has there been an update for HR/MR multiplier yet? I cannot figure out what needs changing to make that work again in the table.
afaik, nothing has been updated by Squall (even his CTs in different games)

hope he's doing okay, and just crossing fingers here 'til he get back on :sleep:

Viceroy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Viceroy »

Anfraxx wrote:
use fearlessrevolution's trainer for a while. Personally i prefer this than Squall table since x2 multiplier is too much for me and make people suspicious since i can get 1 level or more after each 1 quest.

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

Viceroy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:07 am
Anfraxx wrote:
use fearlessrevolution's trainer for a while. Personally i prefer this than Squall table since x2 multiplier is too much for me and make people suspicious since i can get 1 level or more after each 1 quest.
using x3 I don't get all that much for a mission.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Is there a way to change the amount of rewards you get from Safi? I made a change to the reward pool for to x10 and now i have too many reward pages. Anyone know of a table that i can use to change this to 1 so that i can run safi again? or is there anyone who can fix my save for me please? (i can't do another safi unless i collect these rewards but there are too many pages and it seems to never end)

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Is there a way to add perminate tier 4 decorations slot on armor & weapons.

h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

iAmAce wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:59 pm
Is there a way to change the amount of rewards you get from Safi? I made a change to the reward pool for to x10 and now i have too many reward pages. Anyone know of a table that i can use to change this to 1 so that i can run safi again? or is there anyone who can fix my save for me please? (i can't do another safi unless i collect these rewards but there are too many pages and it seems to never end)
Is there no option to "take all" for you? and with the weapon selection, i only get to pick 3 so does it really matter if there are too many pages?

Scythiax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Scythiax »

latest script for invulnerability wont work for me CE says: the array of bytes invul3 culd not be found

Moltenfreak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moltenfreak »

toritoro wrote:
Use the Ignore Crafting requirements :)

mobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mobi »

Scythiax wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:13 pm
latest script for invulnerability wont work for me CE says: the array of bytes invul3 culd not be found
because the Cheat Table was not updated. The next update is coming out on Thursday, so updating it now, would be meaningless anyway.