Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Nice~!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Really looking forward to the Scoutfly cheat. The fact that it decays if you don't hunt the monster consistently is awful. Spending all of that time searching for sparkles just to have it disappear a few hunts later irks me.

-Z-
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by -Z- »

is it safe to be used on steam or will we get banned? [media=giphy]kaq6GnxDlJaBq[/media]

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Here's to hoping we get some updates within the next hour or so.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="123456, post: 54474, member: 10804"]is it safe to be used on steam or will we get banned? [media=giphy]kaq6GnxDlJaBq[/media][/QUOTE]

Unknown for now. PS4 didn't ban, but PC might. Just don't use them online. The game has no offline option, so either make a private lobby or disable your internet.

Icebear8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Icebear8 »

i just want the cheats to catch back up to where i left of on the PS4 game i REALLY don't want to grind all of that again, just wish there was a way to transfer my save over.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

Armor is definitely using an index value that relates to the string used. Now to just get the id value for it. There is some interesting data floating around in this game that should be fun to poke around at some point

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Do we have any information on how to change damage? That's all I am shooting for right now. Would like to know.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

So here's these pointers I was working on earlier, plus a few others. I'm not 100% sure they'll work, this game is really odd. Also, please don't be stupid and put your hunter rank at 9999 or something and play online. That's asking for trouble. Only reason I have it there is due to the game locking out upgrades behind your rank, so please be responsible.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441999001093668886/477235241203793920/unknown.png[/IMG]

damage can definitely be done. I'm still looking into skills though

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Nice pointer finds. Anything in there for weapon damage? [B]That's all I want so I can carve out Kirin's asshole with my Jawblade GS. [/B]

I may have a slight blood feud with him. Just slightly....can you give a tutorial for it? Would appreciate it and thanks so much for your hard work guys. This is going to be an amazing table once you all come together. I'll happily test anything you all put out.

If anyone here has Discord, let me know~
Last edited by TeaNymph on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Icebear8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Icebear8 »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 54484, member: 259"]So here's these pointers I was working on earlier, plus a few others. I'm not 100% sure they'll work, this game is really odd. Also, please don't be stupid and put your hunter rank at 9999 or something and play online. That's asking for trouble. Only reason I have it there is due to the game locking out upgrades behind your rank, so please be responsible.[/QUOTE]

i tried all 3 of the currencies and no go on my end.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

They worked for me just fine.

-Z-
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by -Z- »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 54478, member: 1084"]Unknown for now. PS4 didn't ban, but PC might. Just don't use them online. The game has no offline option, so either make a private lobby or disable your internet.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info!

awpmybae
Cheater
Cheater

Post by awpmybae »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 54484, member: 259"]So here's these pointers I was working on earlier, plus a few others. I'm not 100% sure they'll work, this game is really odd. Also, please don't be stupid and put your hunter rank at 9999 or something and play online. That's asking for trouble. Only reason I have it there is due to the game locking out upgrades behind your rank, so please be responsible.[/QUOTE]

Everything working except armor spheres on my end anyone have any idea why?