Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
youngmoist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by youngmoist »

Does anyone know if the CT table from here: https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/2161 still work? I have 'Detected an incorrect value in the save data.' error and I can't recall ever adding items to my game. I've tried the Bypass Incorrect Value cheat but it didn't seem to do anything.

I've tried deleting USJ related items but didn't seem to help. Does anyone have a list of what items are and aren't allowed?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Hi! If I use cheats like HP, money, etc. will I get banned if I have legit game from steam?

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

i may be able to update the table if i know the code the aob is changed, what previous version does this table work for, i may be able to work it out with cracked version?

edit: i tried everything i could, the easy part is fixing the health,stamina etc, the other part is impossible without having v12.11 of the game and since i dont own any cracked version like that, i will not be able to update it

edit2: changed my mind, this game is like bug in my head im updating the cheat table

futurecity249
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by futurecity249 »

How has no one made a Size radar script? We can change investigation chance but there is no script that we can run that tell us the three monsters sizes and whether or not they are Mini crowns or Gold crowns? All the frame work from the previous scripts are there, but no one with the technically knowhow has implemented it.